submitted to HIS HOLY SPIRIT
from Acts to Revelation.

Now,
How would you interpret these verses?
_______

Jesus cried and said,
He that believeth on me, believeth not on me,
but on him that sent me.
And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
I am come a light into the world,
that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

And if any man hear my words, and believe not,
I judge him not:
for I came not to judge the world,
but to save the world.

He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my words,
hath one that judgeth him:
the word that I have spoken,

the same shall judge him in the last day.
JN 12:44-48

LOVE, RICOEL

Dad Ernie

Nov 28, 2003
Salem, Oregon, USA
Visit site
✟2,980.00
Faith
Protestant
Greetings IsraelTheBride,

How do YOU interpret the following verses:

1 Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1 Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1 Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1 Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
1 Corinthians 6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

1 Corinthians 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

1 Corinthians 14:29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

James 4:11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
James 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Upvote 0

Oblio

Creed or Chaos
Jun 24, 2003
Georgia - USA
Visit site
✟27,610.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He who is Firstborn of the dead

And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead. And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.
(Act 10:39-42 KJV)

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.
(Act 17:30-32 KJV)

Kyrie eleison !
Gospodi pomilui !
Lord have mercy !

:bow:

Upvote 0

israelthebride

ONE BODY
Jan 15, 2002
Elmendorf, Texas
Visit site
✟543.00
Faith
Messianic
To Dad Ernie:

1 Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

Who am I to judge unbelievers and believers? Do not judge believers.

1 Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

YHSHWH will judge the unbelievers. Do not stay among unbelievers.
___

1 Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

1 Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

1 Corinthians 6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

We (SAINTS) will judge the world. (Rev 20:4)

___

1 Corinthians 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
Again, do not judge believers.
___

1COR 14:28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.
1COR 14:29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

(These verse go together concerning HOLY SPIRIT LANGUAGE)
Let three speak and one interpret. If there is no interpreter no speaker should speak.
___

James 4:11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
James 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

One who judges his brother is not a doer of YHSHWH'S LAW. YHSHWH is the LAW WRITER. Who are you to judge?

YHSHWH'S HOLY LIVING WRITTEN LAW is our JUDGE
according to HIS WORD (Genesis to Revelation).

LOVE, RICOEL

Upvote 0

israelthebride

ONE BODY
Jan 15, 2002
Elmendorf, Texas
Visit site
✟543.00
Faith
Messianic
And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead. And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.
(Act 10:39-42 KJV)

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.
(Act 17:30-32 KJV)
"...I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people."
Jer. 31: 33

HOLY SPIRIT is YHSHWH'S HOLY LIVING WORD/LAW.
Genesis to Revelation is YHSHWH'S HOLY WRITTEN WORD/LAW.

According to Jeremiah 31: 33, HIS LAW LIVES in us.
The same HOLY SPIRIT that was in YHSHWH, as a human,
is in us, HIS BODY, today.

One day, the HEAD (YHSHWH) and HIS BODY (us)
will be ONE.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:
and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,
and for the word of God,
and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image,
neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;
and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
REV 20:4

YHSHWH SAYS,
"...the word that I have spoken,
the same shall judge him in the last day."

LOVE, RICOEL

Upvote 0

israelthebride

ONE BODY
Jan 15, 2002
Elmendorf, Texas
Visit site
✟543.00
Faith
Messianic
I have a question.
Who are "they/them"?
and
What did "they/them" do?

REV 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them,
and
1. judgment was given unto them:
and
2. I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,
and
3. for the word of God, (stand and defend YHSHWH'S WORD)
and
4. which had not worshipped the beast,
5. neither his image,
6. neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;
and
they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

YHSHWH'S WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation) is to LIVE by and die for.

LOVE, RICOEL

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.