provincial
✟763,513.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
LoF (lake of fire aka hell) Aside from Satan, the AC and the False Prophet, which sinful human beings get the worst punishment? Is it false teachers who lure unstable souls into perdition? Is it the death row inmates who kill and rape? Is it the apostates who experienced the gift of the Holy Spirit but then rejected Him and rebelled?

Discuss and have a nice day please ty

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
LoF (lake of fire aka hell)
Revelation 21:8
I always remember: "Liars" "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟963,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I'm unsure I buy into the idea of levels of punishment. It all sounds pretty awful to me. Is there such a thing as awful and awful-er?

That said, there are few folks I would hope there is a special little hot corner for. God, forgive me for the thought.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
God, forgive me for the thought.
Reminds me of Corrie Tan Boon when the meanest cruelest guard from the concentration camp walked up to her and said: God forgives me, do you? No, she did not. But with God's help, she could and did. We can be our own worst enemies, do we love ourselves? Is it easier to love and forgive ourselves or to love and forgive others?

Upvote 0