Who cares about the age of the earth, or space?

S

solarwave

Before we go any further, I asked a question several posts back and perhaps I missed your response so I'll post it again. Can you find or give me the scientific explanation for how a woman 2,000 years ago had a child without any introduction of sperm into her womb?

Hello,

No, God did it. I have never said everything happens by physical means, that is a philosophy not science. Science says there are regular laws, but laws over take each other at certain times, like aerodynamics over comming gravity. In the same way a more powerful force (God) can stop or change the laws of physics.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi again Solarwave,

I'm sorry, but I didn't ask you what you thought. I appreciate your input but the question begs a different response.

Can you find or give me the scientific explanation for how a woman 2,000 years ago had a child without any introduction of sperm into her womb?

I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm really more interested in what you have found in your scientific research that specifically explains how Mary had a son, if in fact she was a virgin and never had any sperm introduced into her womb. How does science explain that? Have you found a scientist that agrees that such a thing actually happened? If you have, have you asked him how he explains such a thing?

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted.

Upvote 0
S

solarwave

Hi again Solarwave,

I'm sorry, but I didn't ask you what you thought. I appreciate your input but the question begs a different response.

Can you find or give me the scientific explanation for how a woman 2,000 years ago had a child without any introduction of sperm into her womb?

I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm really more interested in what you have found in your scientific research that specifically explains how Mary had a son, if in fact she was a virgin and never had any sperm introduced into her womb. How does science explain that? Have you found a scientist that agrees that such a thing actually happened? If you have, have you asked him how he explains such a thing?

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted.

No because by definition that is impossible.

Off the top of my head I can't name any scientist who believes that, but I also havn't looked into it either.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But you wouldn't claim that someone who believes in Jesus but not a 6000 year old earth is going to hell?
Someone can "believe in Jesus" -as pr your statement -and still be destined only for the Lake of Fire -guaranteed.

Mar 1:24 Saying, Let [us] alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us [put us in the Lake of Fire]? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.Mat 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

Jam 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the demons also believe, and tremble.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Must a book be infallible to have truth in it?
There is only one "infallible Book/Writing", and that Book is written in heaven, called the Scripture [as in sacred writing] of Truth, by the angel, in Daniel 10:20, when he states to Daniel: "but I will show you what is written in the Scripture of Truth, and one binds with me in these things, Michael your prince".
That Scripture of Truth is written in heaven on tablets for the angels to read, to know what will befall the sons of Adam, in their generations, and to know what their duties, as ministering spirits, concerning them, are.
Now YHWH gives truths from that Book written by God the Word in heaven, to His prophets, beginning with "Enoch the prophet, the seventh from Adam", and to the Patriarchs of the elect line, chosen as the people of the Elect Name of the Son of God, to whom that name was revealed, and through whom God, in the Person of the Word, would come in flesh,, by putting on the garment of a new creation human being body, prepared in the womb of a virgin for His donning as one would don any garment -as the Scriptures teach [Isaiah 59; Rev 19].

When the prophets spoke in the name of YHWH, they spoke by His divine Will, writing what He "inspired" them to write, which was already written in His Scripture of Truth in heaven.

What sort of basic doctrines? This view of Adam being two people I havn't heard of before or you are using different words for something I have heard of. Either way no church (all of which have been conservative christian) I have ever been to has used the wording you are so its not that basic a belief.
In the beginning, we learn that there are persons in YHWH the self existing uncreated Creator, who is a multiplicity of three individual persons in the "one YHWH" and that there are individual persons in the "one Adam".
Gen 1:27 So God created Adam in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis 5:2 "male and female made He them, and called their name Adam.
Adam was made two persons, male and female, in the beginning, and one created being, and Adam was commanded to multiply the one Adam being by the seed created in the loins of the firstborn "ish" of the race - the Adamhead -through the nurture of the womb of the female "ishyah", who was built from his side.
You, yourself, are called a "ben Adam", in the Word of God.

All the seed created in the loins of the firstborn Adam that would ever come forth as "ben Adam" was there, in the firstborn, from the beginning of creation of the Adamhead. In other words: we are all seed of the one Adam creation, and Adam is a multiplying, one created kind -as all created kinds that multiply are "one" kind. -Circumcision of the flesh, committed only to Abraham's seed on the 8th day after birth, signs, as a living oracle, the cutting off of the multiplying of the Adam seed in the 8th day of creation.

Yes, it basic Bible doctrine, and why do you go to men for consensus in doctrines, anyway, instead of looking into the Word of God to "prove all things"? Levi was the seed come from Adam through Abraham, who was his great grandfather, as we count generations, and was in the loins of Abraham, as named seed who would come forth in his Adam being, in his preappointed season, when Melchi Zedek met him.

Hbr 7:9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham. Hbr 7:10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No because by definition that is impossible.

Off the top of my head I can't name any scientist who believes that, but I also havn't looked into it either.
Better look into it. Sperm is not needed to make a human being, but the product of such manipulation is a son of wickedness, and a bastard, not having been written in the Book of Life, from the beginning, and created in the loins of the firstborn Adam male, to come forth in its appointed season, as written in the Book of Life.

The Firstborn Son of God, the New Man creation -YHWH The Word- is not from Adam, but born/come forth out of the female Adam, having donned the New Creation human being body prepared in the womb of the virgin, for His donning, as a garment to put on. He wears a New Creation human being body of a New Creation, not of the first, Adam, creation.

As the New Man, His name is not "Adam", but "Israel" -Isaiah 49-, which He invoked over Jacob as the sign of the adoption into that name, in fact, at the regeneration of the old man/Adam flesh.

Upvote 0
S

solarwave

Someone can "believe in Jesus" -as pr your statement -and still be destined only for the Lake of Fire -guaranteed.

I'll rephrase it and say one can be saved and going to heaven yet still believe in evolution and the Big Bang and a large number of differing doctrines.

When the prophets spoke in the name of YHWH, they spoke by His divine Will, writing what He "inspired" them to write, which was already written in His Scripture of Truth in heaven.

The Bible doesn't have to be infallible to have truth and it can't be proven that it is infallible anyway.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Gen&c=1&v=1&t=KJV#comm/27
Gen 1:27 So God created Adam in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Adam was made two persons, male and female, in the beginning, and one created being, and Adam was commanded to multiply the one Adam being by the seed created in the loins of the firstborn "ish" of the race - the Adamhead -through the nurture of the womb of the female "ishyah", who was built from his side.

Well I don't think it matters to much what name is used. Your just using the word Adam instead of humankind. I do disagree that we were any part of the humans God created (assuming your literal understanding), since I assume you would agree with the idea of original sin from this and that babies are sinful and so go to hell if they die? If not then sorry.

Yes, it basic Bible doctrine, and why do you go to men for consensus in doctrines, anyway, instead of looking into the Word of God to "prove all things"?

I increase my own understanding with the help of other people because i cannot assume I am the biggest genius the world has seen who can understand the Bible better than any before me.

Better look into it. Sperm is not needed to make a human being, but the product of such manipulation is a son of wickedness, and a bastard, not having been written in the Book of Life, from the beginning, and created in the loins of the firstborn Adam male, to come forth in its appointed season, as written in the Book of Life.

Are you saying that if someone was created manipulation by science that that person wouldn't be able to be saved? I would just like to say God loves everyone and we need to move anyway from discrimination and towards love.

As the New Man, His name is not "Adam", but "Israel" -Isaiah 49-, which He invoked over Jacob as the sign of the adoption into that name, in fact, at the regeneration of the old man/Adam flesh.

Not offense ment but some of what you sounds like just a totally different way of talking, maybe because you get down into so much of the literalness of small details.

Sorry but to me the way you talk seems more like the talk of a smaller religion which emphasises its own culture too much (with words like Adam, Israel, etc, being applied in so many different ways). It would seem to me that that is good for jews, but for western christians maybe more universal symbols could be used.

Upvote 0
S

solarwave

Good morning Solarwave,

Well, that's exactly what I'm asking you to do. Find out. You mention that by definition it is impossible. What is impossible?

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted.

I tryed to have a quick look but didn't find any relevant pages really. Im not going to spend alot of time looking because I don't really care what scientists say about the virgin birth because it is not a question of science.

It is impossible to have a scientificly impossible to have someone born from a woman without a man. Even if it is possible it is too much a coincidence for this just to be a freak of nature that just happened to happen to Jesus, the leader of a major religion, so God must have had His hand in it if it did happen. Either way it is necessary for salvation to believe it.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Solarwave,

Ok, I'll quit sending you out to chase your tail. Friend, I realize that you probably can't see this, and I know that you are uncomfortable with standing against the general 'flow'. It's one of the very discussions I've had with my 18 year old son who is about to enter college, that he will be fed and filled with all kinds of 'proofs' of evolution and a million, billion year old creation. I have warned him that standing on the side of God's word would first of all open him up to all kinds of derision and catcalls, but that then espousing the young earth creation model would probably get him laughed out of a science lecture or two. I know that it is a tough feeling for a young person to deal with, that feeling of being different and being rejected because of that difference. And when it is a difference that can easily be changed there is a great tendency to just go with the flow.

I often recount for him the story of Daniel. A fine Jewish boy and his friends Azzariah, Mishael, and Hannaniah. They were taken captive to Babylon and given some of the finest foods and drink known to man at that time and yet Daniel and his three friends stood with God's commands that they not eat such things and it had to be tough. To look around and all of the other captives were just gobbling up all the great food and probably looking at Daniel like he was one wierd dude. Everyone else thought that they had died and gone to heaven, so to speak, and here was Daniel trying to make trouble. Standing for God! But God's reward for Daniel was to make him one of the most famous prophets in all of God's dealing with Israel. He saved Daniel from death in the lion's den and then gave him some of the greatest visions and interpretations of those visions that any man has ever received from God. Even his three friends were saved from the fiery furnace by the very hand of God for their steadfastness to God also. So yes, I have warned my son of what lies ahead for him. I pray that his faith is strong.

As I have recounted to you of my own testimony, there was a time that I would have written the very words that you now write. But then I became a child of the one true God and all of that changed. Now I stand for God no matter the cost. No matter the derision and mocking. I'm old enough now to not be much concerned with what others think of me as regards my faith. But even now, it comes with a price. Jesus said that we were to consider the cost and I have and found that it is well worth the value received.

My friend, the reason that you can't find any scientist that will give you a 'reasonable, logical, scientific explanation' for the virgin birth is exactly what you said. There isn't any! Why? Because it's a miracle. However, and I can only ask again that you pray over this, the same reasoning applies to the creation. The reason that scientists will never be able to give you an answer to the creation is because it's a miracle. I know, you're saying, no, there are plenty of explanations for the creation and I agree that yes, there are. But I can only assure you that none of them are correct. It is just as much an unexplainable puzzle that scientists cannot answer regarding God placing in the womb of a young peasant Jew the zygot of His Son, to be fed and nurtured by her body and raised as her son, as it is the creation. God did it! It's a miracle and no science will ever be able to explain it.

We will certainly try! After all, it is the believed purpose of science to provide the answers to our questions of 'how'. I often tell people, Christians, but, of course, it won't have any bearing on you since you don't believe that the account of a man by the name of Adam is the truth of God either, that if Adam had died the day after he had been created and there had been a forensic pathologist on the scene that he would have incorrectly dated Adam. He would have cut his sternum open and taken out all of his internal organs and weighed them and measured all of Adam's appendages and then, based on the science that he knew and had been taught him in all of his forensics training, he would have probably put Adam's age down as mid 20's. After all, he would have had a fully grown set of lungs and heart and been a fully functioning adult male and I imagine fairly healthy with no greying hair so, I imagine he would have looked to be about 20 something years old. However, the truth would have been that he was two days old.

You see, my friend, when God made Adam, he made him a fully grown, functional adult male who could take care of himself. When God made the heavens and the earth, He likewise made them fully grown and functional since his purpose was that in a matter of days if would support the life of His greatest creation. You!

I'm fully aware that you won't be inclined to accept this explanation, but I put it out there in hopes that you might, through prayer and study, put your faith in God and not in man. Man will always lead you away from God. It has been thus since the beginning.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

solarwave

Hey Solarwave,

Ok, I'll quit sending you out to chase your tail. Friend, I realize that you probably can't see this, and I know that you are uncomfortable with standing against the general 'flow'. It's one of the very discussions I've had with my 18 year old son who is about to enter college, that he will be fed and filled with all kinds of 'proofs' of evolution and a million, billion year old creation. I have warned him that standing on the side of God's word would first of all open him up to all kinds of derision and catcalls, but that then espousing the young earth creation model would probably get him laughed out of a science lecture or two. I know that it is a tough feeling for a young person to deal with, that feeling of being different and being rejected because of that difference. And when it is a difference that can easily be changed there is a great tendency to just go with the flow.

I think you will find that it is not about conformity. Conformity to what? I have always considered what religious people close to me more important to me than that of atheist around me and I don't have a problem with admitting ethics which go against secular culture, so I would say I do or at least did conform more to religious than secular thinking and I have happily defended a Christian view infront of a majority of atheists before.

So when I came to the conclusion that theistic evolution was true and this was against what most if not all people in my church I was quite aware of my understanding being different and unconforming from what I once agreed with.

The reason I believe as I do is not go with the flow, but because the flow in this instance is true and what is true is of God. So in my opinion it is better to believe what is true than believe what is 'in the Bible' because whaty is 'in the Bible' is generally mans opinion and tradition.

Also when I do change my view on Christianity it is not because of atheistic understanding but because of Christians who put forward a more understanding view.

My friend, the reason that you can't find any scientist that will give you a 'reasonable, logical, scientific explanation' for the virgin birth is exactly what you said. There isn't any! Why? Because it's a miracle. However, and I can only ask again that you pray over this, the same reasoning applies to the creation. The reason that scientists will never be able to give you an answer to the creation is because it's a miracle. I know, you're saying, no, there are plenty of explanations for the creation and I agree that yes, there are. But I can only assure you that none of them are correct. It is just as much an unexplainable puzzle that scientists cannot answer regarding God placing in the womb of a young peasant Jew the zygot of His Son, to be fed and nurtured by her body and raised as her son, as it is the creation. God did it! It's a miracle and no science will ever be able to explain it.

But the virgin birth is different from creation. The science cannot look into the virgin birth but it can do that for creation.

You see, my friend, when God made Adam, he made him a fully grown, functional adult male who could take care of himself. When God made the heavens and the earth, He likewise made them fully grown and functional since his purpose was that in a matter of days if would support the life of His greatest creation. You!

I would say Adam would be more like creation if He was made fully formed but with a scare He got in an event that never happened and memories of a time that never happened.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good morning Solarwave,

You wrote:

But the virgin birth is different from creation. The science cannot look into the virgin birth but it can do that for creation.

No, it isn't really. They are both miracles and there is no explanation for miracles. As you said, by definition, a miracle is an unexplained and illogical event.

That is where we will leave this discussion. As the Scriptures claim, all we can do is plant seeds and water them, it is God who makes all things grow. You have planted yours, I have planted mine.

God bless you and I look forward to future discussions.
In Christ, Ted.

Upvote 0
S

solarwave

Good morning Solarwave,

You wrote:

No, it isn't really. They are both miracles and there is no explanation for miracles. As you said, by definition, a miracle is an unexplained and illogical event.

That is where we will leave this discussion. As the Scriptures claim, all we can do is plant seeds and water them, it is God who makes all things grow. You have planted yours, I have planted mine.

God bless you and I look forward to future discussions.
In Christ, Ted.

Well I would say the miracle of creation is before the big bang, but after that is can be seen by science.

Fair enough... see you round. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme
I'll rephrase it and say one can be saved and going to heaven yet still believe in evolution and the Big Bang and a large number of differing doctrines.
YSM replies: when a soul is saved, they are like a baby as far as doctrine of their birth is concerned.One is not saved and instantly able to defend the doctrines of the One who is their Everlasting Father, as He revealed them in His Word by His prophets. a born again in Christ babe is expected to grow in the knowledge of the Revelation of Christ, which is revealed by His Word being quickened to the heart, as the true food for growth.
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme
The Bible doesn't have to be infallible to have truth and it can't be proven that it is infallible anyway.

YSM replies":The Jews divide the collection of books [which means Bible] into "Torah, Prophets, and Writings". You have reduced it all to "writings" -a mistake you are making in ignorance of what the Torah and the prophets claim, for themselves.

Well I don't think it matters to much what name is used. Your just using the word Adam instead of humankind. I do disagree that we were any part of the humans God created (assuming your literal understanding), since I assume you would agree with the idea of original sin from this and that babies are sinful and so go to hell if they die? If not then sorry.
YSM replies: By denying the creation of Adam as the Word of God tells us, you deny your own "being", which is named "Adam" by the Creator. By casting Adam, the fallen/nephal son of God [in whose loins all the seed were who would be born into the Adam race, until the cutting off of the multiplying of the Adam in the 8th day of creation] down and out of Eden, so as not to eat of the tree of Life and live forever in the defiled, ruined clay vessel; and by making temporary coverings for the male and female Adam persons, so as to cover the shame of their ruin as sons of God made for the glory; then YHWH, in the Person of God the Word -who dealt with Adam's transgression and made the coverings- assured the promise of salvation by regeneration in the Adoption of the New Man, One Living Spirit, from the old man, one dead Adam spirit, to all the seed in the loins of the Firstborn. If our first father had eaten of the Tree of Life, he and all his seed would be forever rejects and fit only for the Lake of Fire, and the plan for creation would be "lost", in that Adam was created to be "son of God; a temple made for the Glory to indwell". The temple is being built for the Glory in the New Man name and the Firstborn of that Name is "Israel" -look it up in the concordance: He gave His New Man name/invoked it over Jacob, as a sign of the adoption to come, in that Name, "Israel"
Adam is dead, dying, and shall die, for the Word says "in Adam all die, in Christ all are made alive". Look up the meaning of the second death, which is final and without remedy. The first death is remedied in the promised Atonement.
"Today is the Day of Salvation"; for only those born in Adam. Tomorrow, all who reject the Light that lights every human being soul born in Adam, will be rejects/cast aways, in the Lake of Fire, where they remain "worms" with no remedy for morphosing into the image of the New Man, "made for the Glory".

Since the seed to come forth in Adam were all written in the Book of Life
before the foundation of the world, then all the seed are covered by the blood of Atonement and are called to be sons of God in the New Man name. Only willful choice, made with knowledge of good and evil, can get the name blotted out, as if it was never written there.
If the seed comes forth in their season and the child dies before coming to the age of accountability -which is defined by the Creator as understanding good and evil and making their choices, with will- then that soul is never blotted out of the Book of Life and is ransomed by the once for all Atonement, which was prepared from before the foundation of the world, for every Adam soul written in the Book of Life.

In the Word of God, there is no such thing as getting written into the Book of Life, but only of getting blotted out of it, by one's own actions of choice, and acting against the Light that lights every man that comes into the world while they have their being intact, in the days allotted to them to live on earth in their Adam being. That Light is Christ, as John tells us, and He lights every human being of Adam who comes into the world, from the beginning, in the hopes that they may seek God, and seeking, haply find.

Those who do not seek, do not find, so that they will not have to answer for more rejections and be worse off int he Lake of Fire than if they find, and reject -as Judas did, and as Enoch wrote and Jesus corroborated: "It would have been better for them -and Judas is one of them- to have never been born.
-and, Solarwave,
those who were never written in the Book of Life, before the foundation of the world, are not Adam seed, and were not come into their being from the loins of the firstborn in Adam, so no, not every thing called "human" is of Adam. The nephillim can never be redeemed. They roam earth as disembodied spirits, called demons, now, but there was never a chance -nor will there be- for them to be "redeemed". They are evil, conceived in unlawfulness/iniquity, and are called bastards in the Word of God.No one of Adam is a bastard, for Adam is the first father them, from whose loins they have come, like a river through the ages, the Adam spirit brings them forth in their season appointed in the Book of Life.

Using anything other than the Adam seed, from the loins of the male Adam ish -which he received from his father -from his father -and so back to the firstborn of the created Adam race- to make a human being "flesh" creature, is unlawful and that created creature may look human -as most of the nephillim did who got their bodies from "bath Adam", but they are not of Adam, and they are not in the Book of Life, and they are not going to be "loved" into the kingdom of God and have only the doom of the damned to look forward to.
As Enoch points out and as Daniel agrees, and As Zechariah 5:9 shows, when the demon spirits called sirens [as pr Enoch] take the woman, which is wickedness -the lawless iniquity of genetic manipulation- in the measure basket to set it on its prepared base in Shinar =Iraq, for the last days, then there will be more of the nephillim on earth, and maybe even are now, for they were not all killed except in Israel, and not over all the earth. The bloodlines of the nephilim can be traced in European countries, from the time of Rome to today, through history books. In other countries, the histories were burned by conquerors, and the records are missing of the nephillim/titans/giants, except in oral traditions.

Zec 5:9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind [was] in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork [ demons-female disembodied spirits of nephillim, called sirens -Enoch 19:2]: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
S

solarwave

-and, Solarwave,
those who were never written in the Book of Life, before the foundation of the world, are not Adam seed, and were not come into their being from the loins of the firstborn in Adam, so no, not every thing called "human" is of Adam. The nephillim can never be redeemed. They roam earth as disembodied spirits, called demons, now, but there was never a chance -nor will there be- for them to be "redeemed". They are evil, conceived in unlawfulness/iniquity, and are called bastards in the Word of God.No one of Adam is a bastard, for Adam is the first father them, from whose loins they have come, like a river through the ages, the Adam spirit brings them forth in their season appointed in the Book of Life.

Using anything other than the Adam seed, from the loins of the male Adam ish -which he received from his father -from his father -and so back to the firstborn of the created Adam race- to make a human being "flesh" creature, is unlawful and that created creature may look human -as most of the nephillim did who got their bodies from "bath Adam", but they are not of Adam, and they are not in the Book of Life, and they are not going to be "loved" into the kingdom of God and have only the doom of the damned to look forward to.
As Enoch points out and as Daniel agrees, and As Zechariah 5:9 shows, when the demon spirits called sirens [as pr Enoch] take the woman, which is wickedness -the lawless iniquity of genetic manipulation- in the measure basket to set it on its prepared base in Shinar =Iraq, for the last days, then there will be more of the nephillim on earth, and maybe even are now, for they were not all killed except in Israel, and not over all the earth. The bloodlines of the nephilim can be traced in European countries, from the time of Rome to today, through history books. In other countries, the histories were burned by conquerors, and the records are missing of the nephillim/titans/giants, except in oral traditions.
#

So you are saying that a human born from science cannot be saved? I have to disagree and say that is immoral and not of an all-loving God. More than that I would says conscious aliens or robots would also be open to the salvation of God for God does not show favoritism. I cannot help but think that anything else is specie or material discrimination.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
#

So you are saying that a human born from science cannot be saved? I have to disagree and say that is immoral and not of an all-loving God. More than that I would says conscious aliens or robots would also be open to the salvation of God for God does not show favoritism. I cannot help but think that anything else is specie or material discrimination.
Humans =Adam flesh with Adam as firstborn father- from the seed of Adam are all written in the Book of Life.
I made that plain, and I ask that you go read and comprehend, so that I do not have to rewrite it all.

God indeed shows "favoritism" in salvation for the Adam race, for only those seed born of Adam are dead in spirit, having once been alive, in "Adam son of God", and are chosen before the foundation of the world to be made alive, again, in the Living Spirit of Christ, by Adoption into His New Man Name, by His cleansing Atonement making them clean and accepted, in the name of the One New Man.

If a person is born from the mixing of kinds, that person is not in the Book of Life and is not saved. The demons can never be saved and will only roam earth tormenting the Adam flesh persons because they came from Adam flesh by their fathers taking daughters of Adam and getting sons by them. That was lawlessness, and they are all bastards, not of Adam seed, and they are the damned.
That is what the Word of God teaches us about the Atonement for those born in Adam, and the damnation for those who came from the sons of God -the Watchers/archangels who sinned- through fornication with the daughters born in Adam.

The earth was made for Adam, says the LORD through Moses the prophet, and through the Psalmist,; and no strangers/aliens seed will inherit the earth, and Jesus did not die for any other than those written in the Book of Life, born in Adam.
Many have been born who were never written in the Book of Life, but they were aliens to the earth, not of Adam. Only Adam seed are written in the Book of Life, and only Adam seed who reject the Light which is Christ can be blotted out of the Book of Life. Nephillim were never written there in that Book, and thye will not rise up and fill the earth with their seed or take over the earth -which was the plot of the fallen angels, through their offspring got by iniquity.

You know, you need to study what the Word of God says about these things, and beginning in Enoch and into the OT and NT, He makes it plain that the demons will not rise again, from the dead, in their stolen flesh bodies, and they will never be saved, for they are offspring of the fallen angels and daughters born of Adam, a mixing of kinds, and forbidden.

The Kinsman to Adam, the only created human being flesh other than Adam, and who is YHWH, the Holy One, Israel, come in that second Man flesh, ransomed the earth back, for those whom He adopts out of the Adam race, into His New Man Name.

1 Enoch 14:
8"And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling.

9Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. 10As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.
11And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. 12And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them."
16 From the days of the slaughter and destruction and death of the giants, from the souls of whose flesh the spirits, having gone forth, shall destroy without incurring judgement— thus shall they destroy until the day of the consummation, the great judgement in which the age shall be consummated, over the Watchers and the godless, yea, shall be wholly consummated.
FYI: Goliath was a nephillim spirit, and evil one, born of, descended from, the sons of Anak, who was from the watchers, who fell after the flood, and no, Goliath could not be redeemed, for he was not a "son of Adam", nor can any born of the fallen watchers or their bloodline on the male side,be redeemed. After ten generations of back breeding with daughters of Adam and sons of Adam, the spirit is pure again, and the offspring can be redeemed.

The offspring of fallen watchers are those who were never written in the Book of Life, and they worship the man of sin in the last days:
Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Isa 25:5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of aleins, as the heat in a dry place; [even] the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch/offspring of the terrible/tyrants ones shall be brought low.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
YSM: I wouldn't make you repeat yourself if you gave a simply answer without it being inside a story.

Rather narrow view of salvation, no? Does God not love everyone?
Why do you ignore the Scriptures and just go on as if I post opinions without Scripture?

God is Love, and Love is not letting the wicked into His Kingdom. That's just plain Scripture, solarwave, and the Adam race is the one old man race that Jesus came as Kinsman to ransom back, for Himself.
The seed of the fallen watchers are not written down for salvation in the Book of Life, and they cannot be redeemed, and they will be cast into the Lake of Fire, as is written in the Holy Scriptures: meantime, their mission is to serve the chief Satan and the satans, who presently rule as the rulers of wickedness in the heavenly places, and to torment, deceive, seduce and afflict the sons of Adam, on earth, while roaming earth disembodied, until Jesus returns to send His angels to gather them all up -as the Tares- and cast them into the Lake of Fire.

They have already been judged, and Enoch wrote their doom, from the LORD of Glory, in the chapter I linked to, and they agree, as they asked Jesus: "Have you come to torment us before the time"? once [the appointed season]; and "Please let us go into the swine, and do not cast us into the Lake of Fire/Abyss [yet]", on another occaision.

Upvote 0
S

solarwave

Why do you ignore the Scriptures and just go on as if I post opinions without Scripture?

Because I disagree with your interpretation and I doubt I could convince you of any other without outside reasoning. Depends how open you are, but now it seems that outside reasoning wont work because you are more commited to your interpretation which includes an injustice (that salvation is only for humans born of humans) whereas as I would rather say it can be interperted in a way which allows for the wideness and deepness of Gods love.

God is Love, and Love is not letting the wicked into His Kingdom. That's just plain Scripture, solarwave, and the Adam race is the one old man race that Jesus came as Kinsman to ransom back, for Himself.
The seed of the fallen watchers are not written down for salvation in the Book of Life, and they cannot be redeemed, and they will be cast into the Lake of Fire, as is written in the Holy Scriptures: meantime, their mission is to serve the chief Satan and the satans, who presently rule as the rulers of wickedness in the heavenly places, and to torment, deceive, seduce and afflict the sons of Adam, on earth, while roaming earth disembodied, until Jesus returns to send His angels to gather them all up -as the Tares- and cast them into the Lake of Fire.

By the way I am not trying to say demons will be saved, but that humans created by science (eg: clones, genetics changed) can be saved too and can know their true Creator (God).

Upvote 0

jonathan180iq

Feb 1, 2010
✟15,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By the way I am not trying to say demons will be saved, but that humans created by science (eg: clones, genetics changed) can be saved too and can know their true Creator (God).

Even a cloned human, which doesn't yet exist, would have to go through gestation and the biological process of becoming "alive". In my opinion that entails having life breathed into them by God. It's not like they are made of plastic or something. They are still living, breathing, individuals unique in their development. The cloning part simply means that they are genetically identical to someone else. It doesn't mean they are a carbon copied robot.

Attachments

• energizer.jpg
    energizer.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 26
Upvote 0