Where was the house of Israel in the 1st century?

bloodygrace

Newb Member
Sep 22, 2016
usa
✟20,950.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Probably true to some degree in the diapora, but the ones who had returned an assembled in Jerusalem at the time of Pentacost probably were not in that camp, or they would not have wasted their time coming there.

Why is the tribe of Dan omitted in the Revelation (chap. 7) accounting?

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Why is the tribe of Dan omitted in the Revelation (chap. 7) accounting?

Lot's of speculation. One thing that I have noticed and am working on is that there are 13 tribes to work from. Remember, Jacob adopted Joseph's two sons, so you have an list of 13 tribes to work from. Sometimes Joseph is mentioned, other times Ephraim and Manasseh, or sometimes just Ephraim or Manasseh. All that being said, the different order they are mentioned in different passages, and the meanings of each of the names, lays out a different sentence or message.

It is similar to the name meanings from Adam to Noah lay out the entire Christian Gospel.

I have had a lot of irons in the fire recently and been real busy, but I have wanted to take the names of the tribes as they are laid out in Revelation and see what is being said in them. Good task for anyone else to take up if they are impatient.

Upvote 0