Where is the abomination of desolation of Daniel, Matt and Mark shown in Revelation

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
At around 15:30, Professor Heiser shows that "Armageddon" = "Mount Zion", consistent with the (partial preterist) view that the destruction of Babylon @ Armageddon spiritually symbolizes the desolation of Jerusalem @ Mt. Zion in 70 AD.

If so, then the 70th week of Daniel = Jewish War (67-73 AD), with the destruction of Jerusalem located precisely half way through the week of years, after 3.5 Jewish years of fighting. Zealots held Massada for another 3+ years, so as to fulfill prophesy, at which point the fortress fell to the pagan Roman armies.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Incorrect!
An obvious typo.

The final week of Daniel 70 weeks will not be understood as 7 literal years.
The confirm the covenant "for 7 years" is in the text of Deuteronomy 31:9-13.

Sorry to disappoint you, the church "IS NOW" representing God's Kingdom on earth where Christ is a chief cornerstone of this spiritual building. The rapture of the Elect will only occur at the last trump, on the last day of mankind! Not before your theory of so-called 7 years great tribulation.
The great tribulation is 1335 days long, not 7 years. The 7 years is the shmita cycle for which the Mt. Sinai covenant is to be confirmed by all future (of Moses) leaders of Israel. Which is what the Antichrist will do, acting the role of the messiah (illegitimate), to be begin the 70th week.

How is the 7th trump in Revelation 11 the last trump, if there is another trump after Jesus returns to bring again the captivity of Jacob (Ezekiel 39:25 and Matthew 24:31, both the words of Jesus, spiritually discerned) ?

The rapture is to heaven, not to here on earth. Afterwards, as the great tribulation 1335 days long, takes place here on earth, when Jesus does return to earth to end it, with the saints, He brings the Kingdom of Heaven to earth as the Kingdom of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He was cut off FOR HIS PEOPLE,
Where in the text of the bible are reading the above statement?

1John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
So yes, I, as a Gentile Born Again Christian, am a spiritual Jew is one of Daniel's people... IN CHRIST whom He died for!

No, you are not a Jew of any sort. Neither am I.

Go back to square 1 and my post #22 in this thread.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
It would require me to write a lengthy commentary of Daniel 9:27, Daniel 12:11-12, Revelation 11:3-10, Revelation 12:5-6, etc. but I am not planning to, so please study all of these verses first before read my position here.

Thanks for the reply, no need for a lengthy commentary.

But i don't see: Daniel 9:27, Revelation 11:3-10, Revelation 12:5-6, as being to do with the "daily" or the "continual". The daily sacrifice would have been going on in Heaven's Temple long before Aaron began doing it in the earthly one, which was only a copy and shadow of the real one that had been going on in heaven.

My position is that the "he" of Daniel 9:27 is Jesus Christ Himself. He was cut off for His people, Israel. Not to be confused with national Israel, but Covenant Israel which make up of all of His chosen Elects from Old and New Testament. He has confirmed a covenant with many (not everyone on earth) for one week. So after the Cross, the church represents God's kingdom under this new covenant which spans from the Cross to the Second Coming which is the Consummation of the week. This is known as New Covenant Week.

Agreed.
You may wonder if Jesus Christ was the one who has confirmed a covenant, then the verse 27 shows that he also is the one who will have caused the sacrifice and the obligation to cease. What sacrifice is this? Didn't you realize that Jesus Christ is our high priest fulfilled Daniel 9:24 "to make reconciliation for iniquity?"
Agreed.

It's weird. I agree with some of the things you are saying, but not with what you're talking about with Revelation 12.

I think the five months are literal.

The thousand years are literal.

None of the prophetic time periods are symbolic.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
1 place in Revelation I can think of concerning the continual is Reve 5, the "slaughtered Lamb".

I think that's a good idea. But if it's the "continual", it had to be going on before the first century. Maybe right from the day that Adam sinned. So that this would be our Restrainer stepping in the way, in between God's wrath and sinful mankind.

The daily is said to be taken away by reason of transgression. He will rise up to the place of His Sanctuary.

"It set itself up to be as great as the commander of the army of the LORD; it took away the daily sacrifice from the LORD, and his sanctuary was thrown down.​

I still am not sure about the AoD...........will watch for others views....

Me neither, will watch for others views.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Where in Revelation is shown the AoD mentioned in Daniel, Matthew and Mark?
Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks

What's going on LLofJ?

I wonder what makes you wonder about this at this time, and what will be the end of these wonders?

I think it's there because i think i found it, but i think it's spooky because i think it's happening right now and that we are in the days of this Abomination. Be silent before the Day of the Lord kind of deal.

I think KS came the closest so far in this thread, but still there's no cigar. The "image" might be an abomination, but it's not THE Abomination that will maketh desolate. The "image" is just a carbon copy of the 6th head that was wounded by the sword and yet lives. This image is just one component of the composite beast.

The 1290 days are the empirical. And to know therefore and understand that the DS and the AofD both happen on the same day. Then it's a mere 1290 days until the EofW where we have a "darkened" sun and a moon that will not give it's light.

The 1290 days being just an additional answer to the original question: "how long shall it be until the End of these Wonders?

DS/AofD<-------1290------->EofW.

DS/AofD<-------1290------->Sun/Moon.

Because:

EoftW= Immediately after the tribulation of those days.

IatTotD = EoftW where we find a "darkened" sun and a moon that will not give it's light.

A4E? = NOT!

DofJ? = NOT!

Sorry Peter Holford.

So IF you can SEE the AofDee standing where it ought not to bee, you can know therefore and understand that the "continual" has just been taken away. They go together like a horse and carriage, you can't have one without the other. Find the taking away of the "daily" in Revelation's narrative, and you've got your AofD Watson. But we've got to use our own neurotransmitters for this and give poor Old Josephus a rest. For then there shall be great tribulation, since there ever was a nation, no, nor ever shall be. And a third of the earth and all the green grass.

I think we're in the count of that number, when the saints go marching in..

However, Luke does not mention it in his Gospel, but he does mention this:

I think Luke does mention it. Without Luke we probably wouldn't have found it. Luke gives the detail for what the exact nature of what our end time Abomination is. But Luke takes it out of chapter 21, and puts it into 17.

And this is shown in Luke 21:20, also of the Olivet Discourse:

There are some who think Luke 21 was the morning of the Olivet, inside the Temple where the rich people and poor widows were putting coins in the treasury around the edges of the woman's court while crowds of people watched. Jesus "looked up" to see.

The Olivet was latter in the evening of that same day, Jesus was leaving the Temple and walking away, 21 minutes away from the Temple. Down the Temple mount, across the Kidron Valley and up to the mount called Olivet. There were only four disciples present and awake for that Discourse.

"And the smoke of the incense,
with the prayers of the saints,
rose before God from the hand of the angel.

"On the golden altar before the throne,
The golden alter of incense stands BEFORE the throne, standing in the way, in between God and a sinful world.

"A regular incense offering before the LORD throughout your generations.

"A perpetual, a "continual" incense offering in the LORD's presence.

"Fire shall be kept burning on the altar continually; it shall not go out.​

The censer is used at the alter of incense. The alter of incense is used for corporate atonement. The sins of the whole camp, the whole world. The alter of incense stands before the throne. No more censer, no more daily. With the Restrainer taken out of the way, by reason of transgression, which is the Abomination, like on the day that Lot left out from Sodom, the Son of Man is revealed though His Actions.

Until the "daily" is taken out of the way, and the man of sin is revealed.

"Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.​

"And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth -> Revelation 8.

Worthy is the Lamb.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Leviticus 26:11-12 = rewards for obedience = 2 Corinthians 6:16

Christians reap rewards for obedience

Leviticus 26 -- penalties for disobedience = Revelation = Daniel

I will appoint over you a sudden terror... [Abaddon]

I will punish you seven times more for your sins... [7 plagues, 7 bowls of Wrath]

I will increase the plague on you seven times according to your sins. I will let loose among you the beasts...

I, even I, will strike you seven times for your sins. I will also bring upon you a sword which will execute vengeance for the covenant...

I, even I, will punish you seven times for your sins.

I will lay waste your cities as well and will make your sanctuaries desolate

I will make the land desolate so that your enemies who settle in it will be appalled over it. You, however, I will scatter among the nations and will draw out a sword after you, as your land becomes desolate and your cities become waste.

‘Then the land will enjoy its sabbaths all the days of the desolation... All the days of its desolation it will observe the rest which it did not observe on your sabbaths

Jerusalem where Christ was Crucified [Revelation 11] reaped the rewards for disobedience in 70 AD
Divine Decrees are brought about 100.000%
even after 500-1000 earth years, which fact should seem noteworthy

https://www.openbible.info/labs/cross-references/search?q=2+Corinthians+6:16

http://revelationrevolution.org/forums/topic/revelation-1610-11-and-leviticus-2618-reconciled/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Daniel 9:24 clearly states that "vision & prophesy" will be "sealed up" after the 70 weeks. (And the anointing of the most holy place, spiritually interpreted as the spiritual Holy of Holies = spiritual Temple = Church, 1 Corinthians 3:16-17, 2 Corinthians 6:16)

Per partial preterism, the 70th week = Jewish War (66-73 AD), in the midst of which the physical temple of Herod was desecrated and Jerusalem destroyed.

If so, then "vision & prophesy" was "sealed up" with the fall of Massada in 73 AD... implying, in turn, that Revelation was written before the fall of Jerusalem, before 70 AD

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The 1st century AD Christians perceived the siege of Jerusalem as the fulfillment of the Olivet Discourse prophesy regarding the AoD necessitating fleeing from Jerusalem.

If so, the AoD of the OD = Daniel = Revelation = 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem by Titus & Vespasian, as if physically embodying Apollyon / Abaddon.

Babylon --> Jerusalem, Beast of the Sea --> pagan Roman empire, Rev 19 --> Constantine + Council of "Victory" Nicea, Millennium --> Christian Byzantine empire, "little time" mikros chronos of Rev 20:3 --> 15th century AD to present... Y-year, M-month, D-day, H-hour of Judgement Day Biblically imminent
in the Olivet discourse a careful reading shows they asked 3 questions when will these things be (Destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem) and what is the sing of Your coming and the end of the age? 70 certainly fits the 1st portion. But not the other 2. When you look at Jerusalem today it is the center of global tension and the likely starting point of a future WW3. The temple institute has replicated everything necessary to resume the daily sacrifices. The literal fulfillment has many OT scriptures left to be fulfilled lined up with current events.

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
in the Olivet discourse a careful reading shows they asked 3 questions when will these things be (Destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem) and what is the sing of Your coming and the end of the age? 70 certainly fits the 1st portion. But not the other 2. When you look at Jerusalem today it is the center of global tension and the likely starting point of a future WW3. The temple institute has replicated everything necessary to resume the daily sacrifices. The literal fulfillment has many OT scriptures left to be fulfilled lined up with current events.
Revelation 20:7-9 ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I can show you where its at, but Revelation 13 is a "Parenthetical Citation", meaning its already happened via the Revelation ch. 6 Conquering by the coming Anti-Christ. NOTICE: The Anti-Christ goes forth to Conquer in Rev. ch. 6 us the EXACT SAME THING as the Beast Arising out of the [Mediterranean] Sea. When the Anti-Chris Conquers Jerusalem and the Mediterranean Sea Region he becomes THE BEAST.

The below Worshiping of The Beast via an Image is the Abomination of Desolation in his instance, in Daniel 12 it was the slaughter of a pig in the Holy place.

Revlation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

So the above is where the Abomination of Desolation is shown in the book of Revelation, it happens however in Rev. ch. 6. Rev. 13 is a Parenthetical Citation or sort of a Set-a-side, or it might even be called an Addendum to the book. Rev. chapters 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citations. This is what confuses most about the book of Revelation and its Order/Timings.

Revelation 18:19
And they cast dust upon their heads and cried-out, weeping and mourning, saying "Woe! Woe! the great City, wherein all were made rich, that had ships at sea, by reason of her prices.
That to one hour She was desolated/hrhmwqh <2049> (5681) .

To lay Desolate means to LAY WASTE amongst other things. Thus Babylon which is THE WHOLE WORLD under Satan, has been pummeled with the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Plagues of God, that is all the Rev. ch. 18 is.

The Abomination of Desolation mentioned by Daniel happens at the 1290 which is 30 days BEFORE the 1260.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

IN Daniel, we have this shown:

Daniel 12:11

And-from-time he-is-taken-away the-continually, and-to-give-of an-abomination, one-desolating, thousand, two hundreds, and ninety days

It is repeated twice in the Olivet Discourse:

Matthew 24:15
Whenever then ye may be seeing the abomination of the desolation, the being declared thru Daniel the prophet, having-stood in a place, holy
(the one-reading let him be minding/understanding)

Mark 13:14
`Whenever yet ye may be seeing the abomination of the desolation, the being declared thru Daniel the prophet, having-stood where not it is binding,
(the one-reading let him be minding/understanding),
then those in the Judea, let them be fleeing into the mountains

However, Luke does not mention it in his Gospel, but he does mention this:

Luke 21:20
Whenever yet ye may perceiving/seeing Jerusalem being encompassed by armies/stratopedwn <4760>,
then be knowing that is nigh/egguV <1451> the desolating of Her...[Revelation 18:19]

John also uses the phrase "....the one reading...." that is used in Matt 24:15 and Mark 13:14:

Revelation 1:3
Blessed/happy the one reading/anaginwskwn <314> (5723) and the ones hearing, the Logos/Words of the Prophecy, and keepings in it having been written,
for the season/time/kairoV <2540> is nigh/egguV <1451>.

And this is shown in Luke 21:20, also of the Olivet Discourse:

Revelation 18:19
And they cast dust upon their heads and cried-out, weeping and mourning, saying "Woe! Woe! the great City, wherein all were made rich, that had ships at sea, by reason of her prices.
That to one hour She was desolated/hrhmwqh <2049> (5681) .
According to Daniel 9:27, this abomination will divide (midst) the week into two equal halves. Half of the week will be 1260 days, or 42 months, or 3 1/2 years. Where do we find these in Revelation? Of course in chapters 11, 12, and 13. The exact midpoint then, and the time of the abomination, will most certainly take place somewhere in these three chapters.

John did not see the abomination taken place, for God did not show him. He was in heaven and the abomination will take place on earth.

Jesus told those living in Judea to flee the moment they see this abomination. We find that fleeing in 12:6. Therefore, we can pinpoint the time because it will be a second or two before 12:6. Revelation 12:1-5 are written as a parenthesis, so they don't count. If we back up into chapter 11 and look for a real time event (seals - trumpets - vials) we get to the 7th trumpet judgment.

When the man of sin enters the temple and declares he is the God of the Jews, the 7th trumpet will sound in heaven marking the exact midpoint of the 70th week.

In fact, we can find the entire 70th week clearly marked, for God marked them all with 7's: the 7th seal starts the 70th week, and the 7th vial ends the week, with the 7th trumpet marking the midpoint.

• Agree
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
It would require me to write a lengthy commentary of Daniel 9:27, Daniel 12:11-12, Revelation 11:3-10, Revelation 12:5-6, etc. but I am not planning to, so please study all of these verses first before read my position here.

My position is that the "he" of Daniel 9:27 is Jesus Christ Himself. He was cut off for His people, Israel. Not to be confused with national Israel, but Covenant Israel which make up of all of His chosen Elects from Old and New Testament. He has confirmed a covenant with many (not everyone on earth) for one week. So after the Cross, the church represents God's kingdom under this new covenant which spans from the Cross to the Second Coming which is the Consummation of the week. This is known as New Covenant Week.

You may wonder if Jesus Christ was the one who has confirmed a covenant, then the verse 27 shows that he also is the one who will have caused the sacrifice and the obligation to cease. What sacrifice is this? Didn't you realize that Jesus Christ is our high priest fulfilled Daniel 9:24 "to make reconciliation for iniquity?"

Hebrews 2:17 KJV
[17] Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

We now know that Jesus Christ is our high priest bring sacrifice and oblation to God on our behalf. But Daniel 9:27 tells us that in the midst of the week, he (Jesus Christ) shall cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease! What is this talking about?

We need to go to Scripture to find out.

When we look at the one-week wilderness journey, we find that it is divided into two segments which are SPIRITUALLY a half week or half a week of years. God uses the term, "time, times and a half." I believe to illustrate this spiritual length of time. To signify that these are not literal periods of time. For example, it is a length of time which is not disclosed (for that would mean we would know when the consummation is, and no man knows the day and hour of the Lord's return, selah!) It is a whole New Covenant period, with specific time signposts only known to God. This time period is to represent a period where God's church (woman) went into the wilderness (world) where she is fed away with Gospel "FROM" the face of the serpent:

Revelation 12:14 KJV
[14] And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

This is the FIRST HALF of the week. Christ comes out of Israel (woman), and Israel is delivered of this man Child and she goes into the wilderness as CHURCH where she was Nourished/Fed for time, times, and a half (1,260 days). The same period that the Two Witnesses were to prophesy for 1,260 days (Revelation 11). It is a time of salvation as long as Gospel is fed through the Church!

Now, why does it says the woman is nourished for times, and a half, and not the full week of wilderness journey? Think about it. Because at the end of this "time, times, and a half" the sacrifice and offering for salvation ceases! Why?

First, Christ has finished sealing all of His people through the Church. Second, it is now a time of spiritual famine within the woman, BECAUSE she is no longer fed away from the face of the serpent. In other words, when the testimony of the Two Witnesses for salvation is FINISHED, the beast will come out of bottomless pit and will overcome them and kill them (silence their testimony - not physically killed). This is WHEN Christ has caused the sacrifice and obligation needed for salvation to end and to loosen Beast from the bottomless pit and use him to overrun the unfaithful church and gave her into his hand for time, times and a half which is the second part of the week:

Daniel 7:25 KJV
[25] And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

This is the Great Tribulation period FOR THE SAINTS in the church! It is because the power of the Holy People has been scattered. Daniel wrote:

Daniel 12:7 KJV
[7] And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

This is as we read in Revelation11 of the two candlesticks/Witnesses/prophets/olive trees bring killed, symbolically! God is painting the picture that when the testimony of Two Witnesses for SALVATION is finished because God has finished sealing all of His people, Israel through the testimony, the church is killed (silence) where the truth is no longer found. That is the language of sacrifice and offering (or the gift) ceasing. The churches testimony is finished because all Israel who is to be saved, has been saved. Because of the overspreading of the abomination that STANDS IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD (Church), they shall make the temple spiritually desolate! This is when the rise of false prophets and Christs taking sit (rules) in the church where Satans actually rules through them, bringing lying signs and wonders to unfaithful church. God sees them as the army of Gog and Magog because he is bringing them against His unfaithful Israel as a judgment. Even until the consummation. Till the end come, and judgment is poured out upon those who make it desolate. The church will remain desolate UNTIL the end when Christ returns.

That is the Biblical interpretation of the 70 weeks of Daniel Chapter Nine. The overview is that the 70 weeks go from the command to build again the City, to the Jubilee year, to the coming of Messiah the Prince of Israel, and after this 62 weeks, is Messiah cut off, and at the same time confirms or strengthens a New Covenant by His work on the cross, for one week. During this week, after the faithful testimony of the Two Witnesses has been fulfilled, the abomination stands in the holy place, and sacrifice and the gift cease when the army of false prophets and christs attacks the church. Therefore, there is no more Salvation left in these churches and the power of the Holy People is scattered. This will be the period of the spiritual famine of hearing the Word of God so that there is no free gift or sacrifice in the Temple. And this abomination shall leave the Temple desolate. And if these days of great tribulation and trouble weren't shortened, there would be no flesh on earth left to be Saved (as sacrifice and offering has ceased). But for the Chosen of God's sake, the days are shortened, that there will be a rapture! And that is at the end or the consummation.

The false prophets (preachers) and false christs (shepherds) have infiltrated the Churches. Dr Walter Martin warned the Church way back in the 80s, that the Liberal higher destructive criticism of the Holy Bible, was well under way to do away with the authority of Jesus Christ.

Liberal Theology goes something like this.....

Mark didn't write Mark....
John didn't write John.....
The resurrection is not a bodily resuscitation.....
A consensus of truth can be established by a societies experiences, that can be changed by future generational experiences....
Jesus is not the final authority in all things.

Dr Walter Martin termed it in his book "The Kingdom of the Cuits", edited by Ravi Zacharius as the "Cult of Liberal Theology".

The false prophets have entered seminaries and preach behind pulpits that if a cross offends your neighbour, then it should be removed. If a prayer offends people, then it should not be said in public.

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
According to Daniel 9:27, this abomination will divide (midst) the week into two equal halves. Half of the week will be 1260 days, or 42 months, or 3 1/2 years. Where do we find these in Revelation? Of course in chapters 11, 12, and 13. The exact midpoint then, and the time of the abomination, will most certainly take place somewhere in these three chapters.

John did not see the abomination taken place, for God did not show him. He was in heaven and the abomination will take place on earth.

Jesus told those living in Judea to flee the moment they see this abomination. We find that fleeing in 12:6. Therefore, we can pinpoint the time because it will be a second or two before 12:6. Revelation 12:1-5 are written as a parenthesis, so they don't count. If we back up into chapter 11 and look for a real time event (seals - trumpets - vials) we get to the 7th trumpet judgment.

When the man of sin enters the temple and declares he is the God of the Jews, the 7th trumpet will sound in heaven marking the exact midpoint of the 70th week.

In fact, we can find the entire 70th week clearly marked, for God marked them all with 7's: the 7th seal starts the 70th week, and the 7th vial ends the week, with the 7th trumpet marking the midpoint.
It is easy to identify, in all of that, the 7-year long Jewish war from 66-73 AD.

Half way through, in 70 AD, Titus sacked Jerusalem and desecrated the Temple, in fact destroying the same.

But the Christians in the city had already fled to Pella, because they had already identified the Jewish war as the fulfillment of Jesus' prophesy in the Olivet Discourse. They lived because they perceived 70 AD as the time of the AoD.

The war dragged on for another 3.5 years afterwards, until Massada fell in 73 AD.

It's easy to perceive the 7-year Jewish War = Daniel's 70th week = Rev 11-13

I would, then, guess that the "gap" between the 69th week ending in the Crucifixion in about 30 AD, to the 70th week ending 40 years later, would have been due to the Christian community in Jerusalem ceaselessly praying for Judea until St. James' knees were like camel's knees. Per Leviticus 26, God promised to relent Wrath if righteousness was to be found in the land.

But when the High Priests executed St. James, brother of the Lord, in about 63 AD, then they removed the only thing forestalling God's 7-fold Wrath, also per Lev 26. Biblically instantly, Jerusalem was desolated.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The daily sacrifice has to be applied with the Living Stones, within the Spiritual Temple of God, which John was told not to measure, because it is given over to the Gentile Nations, until the fullness of the Gentiles comes.

The Two witnesses for the remainder of the final week, are preaching the everlasting gospel, until they have finished their testimony, that is the Gentiles have come to the full knowledge of Christ.

Jesus said, the Gospel will be preached onto the end. End symbolises the fullness of the Gentiles. The Spiritual City Jerusalem will be trampled by the Gentiles themselves, who loved not the truth of Christ, but had pleasure in unrighteousness by pushing a lie.

The context of removing the daily sacrifice, which is connected to removing the true worship, amongst the Living Stones, within the outer court of the Gentiles nations, is the "Falling Away" from the faith. This is all part and parcel of the progressive liberal theology, that unveils the Man of Sin, that is the secret power of lawlessness, that is no longer working in secret, but now is revealed out in the open.

The Son of Perdition is the Man of Sin and the Man of Sin is, in the Greek the Anthropos of Sin, meaning Peoples of Sin, in the plural sense, that is those who knew the truth, but had succumb to the Strong Delusion to SERVE A LIE.

EVEN HIM, who is the head of the building of the Babylonian interfaith ecumenical religions of the world, works to push a progressively liberal inspired gospel that removes Jesus Christ from his proper place of authority as the Head of the Church, to that of a relegated deity figure amongst others.......

IMG_0080.PNG

When the infiltration of progressive liberal theology is pushed and the true worshipers persecuted and labelled as fundamentalists, then the daily would have be removed, true worshippers not found amongst the assemblies, as the Abomination that Maketh is enthroned in place of the proper authority of Jesus Christ.

For the enemy of Christ, it is all about infiltrating the Assemblies of God and dethroning Jesus Christ from his proper place amongst his sheep. This is the time, of the "Scattering the Power of the Holy People", that is the Living Stones.

For these events are unfolding and the enemy is in the Church itself and has set all the pieces to finally silence the flock of Christ who are true to him.

Watch this YouTube video for an in depth understanding.

Zechariah 4:1-3

1A day of the Lord is coming, spiritual Jerusalem (Church), when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.

The Church Assemblies are infiltrated by the enemy.

2I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses (Assemblies) ransacked, and the women (Denominations) raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Half of the people will be exiled by Christ as they succumb to the strong delusion.

3Then the Lord will go out and fight against those Gentile nations, as he fights on a day of battle.

Gog and Magog battle, where the Gentile nations trample the outer court of the City, after the two witnesses finish their testimony (Gentiles come to full).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

A man claiming to be God does not cause desolation.
Common sense.
It is written.A man does not place the abomination that causes desolation.Scripture plainly states a military does this .

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-31.htm

His armed forces places the abominaction that causes desolation.

Anyone in the military can tell you what they would use to cause desolation and its not claiming to be God.That would only get you sent to the funny farm where everyone else is that claims to be God.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
A man claiming to be God does not cause desolation. Common sense.
It is written.A man does not place the abomination that causes desolation.Scripture plainly states a military does this .
Daniel 11:31 His forces will rise up and desecrate the temple fortress. They will abolish the daily sacrifice and set up the abomination of desolation.
His armed forces places the abominaction that causes desolation.
Anyone in the military can tell you what they would use to cause desolation and its not claiming to be God.
That would only get you sent to the funny farm where everyone else is that claims to be God.
I hear there are no vacancies left at those ehehe
That would only get you sent to the funny farm where everyone else is that claims to be God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian