✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
QAnon falls silent after election day

“However, following Mr Trump’s loss to President-elect Joe Biden in last week’s election, Q has not posted anything on discussion boards, according to the Washington Post.

Followers of the conspiracy have also started to express scepticism about its leader’s claims, as one follower posted: “We're losing. Not sure I trust the plan anymore. Not sure there even is a plan,” while another added: “Have we all been conned?”

• Informative
Reactions: lasthero

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I was reminded recently that discussion of the QAnon conspiracy theory is not allowed anywhere on CF.

(While your post doesn't discuss the theory; the thinking of the mods is that supporters will inevitably go there, making headaches for the mods.)

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was reminded recently that discussion of the QAnon conspiracy theory is not allowed anywhere on CF.

(While your post doesn't discuss the theory; the thinking of the mods is that supporters will inevitably go there, making headaches for the mods.)
I thought it was promotion of QAnon conspiracies. It would be odd to ban any mention of QAnon, since the group is real, large, and has had a huge affect on our politics. Unfortunately:(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.