WHERE DOES IT SAY GOD'S SABBATH IS ABOLSIHED AND WE ARE COMMANDED TO KEEP SUNDAY AS A HOLY DAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The Gregorian calendar isn't God's calendar and is in contradiction to it. Since you follow the Gregorian calendar you don't follow the law administered under the lunar calendar Israel used for all holy days including the weekly sabbath. There aren't any partial weeks in the beginning of the month on the lunar calendar.

Your post has no truth in it. There is no Luna calander requirement for God's SEVENTH DAY weekly Sabbath as it is every seventh day of the week. The Luna calander was a requirement for the timing of the ANNUAL FEAST days of LEVITICUS 23. This has already been demonstrated through the scriptures in posts # 789 and post # 790 linked.

According to the Hebrew calendars and traditional Christian calendars and the bible, Sunday has always been the first day of the week. However, according to the International Organization for Standardization ISO 8601 (European calander), Sunday was changed from the first day of the week which is what it always has been to the seventh and last day of the week in 1988. Once again this has nothing to do with Gods Calander and the bible as it is a recent man-made creation.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Doesn't delete Lev 23:1-3.

Why would it need to? It is the interpretation of LEVITICUS 23 that you provided that it deletes not God's WORD. As posted earlier your welcome to respond to all the scriptures here that disagree with you. If you cannot why do you not believe God's WORD here? You can find a detailed scripture reply 1. HERE linked and 2. HERE linked and more detailed scripture 3. HERE linked. Please respond if you disagree with anything posted and prove your position with God's WORD. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it *ROMANS 3:4.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
All these scripture you posted David support my post to you and that is these scriptures are in reference to the ANNUAL FEASTIVALS that the NEW MOONS and luna calander point to under the OLD COVENANT not God's 4th commandment which is every SEVENTH DAY of the week. You do not need a luna calander for a weekly Sabbath.
You have been misled concerning the ancient lunar calendar used by Israel. Here is an extract from a Jewish web site regarding the lunar calendar, go straight to the source itself when in doubt.

Judaism 101
The lunar month on the Jewish calendar begins when the first sliver of moon becomes visible after the dark of the moon. In ancient times, the new months used to be determined by observation. When people observed the new moon, they would notify the Sanhedrin. When the Sanhedrin heard testimony from two independent, reliable eyewitnesses that the new moon occurred on a certain date, they would declare the rosh chodesh (first of the month) and send out messengers to tell people when the month began. (Jewfaq.org)

The evidence for the use of the lunar calendar in Israel is overwhelming. The Sabbath day was the seventh day after the sighting of the new moon.

• Agree
Reactions: ace of hearts
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Yes it does. You claim the condition is why the earth is still here. That means you can't claim there isn't a condition in the verse for the law passing. The condition has been met and evidenced with the words of Jesus in LK 24:44 with further proof found in Heb 7:12. You want to say those passages are in error proving you neither believe the NT or 2 Tim 3:16 is true.Yes I did pick it up. You seem to deny what the verse has reference to. It's obvious to me you don't believe it references Mat 5:17-18. Heb 7:12 is either proof it does or it's a work of fiction making the Scripture unreliable to base anything on. You do the same with the OT. The Bible only serves as a quote source for you.
Col 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.Glad you agree with me here. The MOSAIC BOOK of the law is the only reason you know about the famous 10 which are found therein. This is the covenant with Israel made in the desert after departure from Egypt according to Moses in Deut 5:1-3.You keep trying to project your belief on me which the Scripture proves is error as I quoted above. You'll simply make an unsupported denial claim using a false statement.All Jews speak of the law as a single indivisible unit as both James and Paul indicate. You're trying to dismiss Heb 7:12 to validate your erroneous statement about Mat 5:17-18. Thar reference isn't about part of the law.No and jots and tittles prove my point.Not so -

Heb 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Foiled again by God's Word, not LGW.So you want to invalidate parts of the law and require other parts of the law for your purpose. This contradicts Jots and tittles.

Well that is not true. Your words here brother do not agree with God's WORD.
As shown earlier, the primary CONTEXT in MATTHEW 5:10 is till heaven and earth pass.

MATTHEW 5:18 [18], For truly I say to you, Till heaven and earth pass, one stroke or one pronunciation mark shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Then you quoted LUKE 24:44 which disagrees with what you were trying to claim

LUKE 24:44 [44], And he said to them, These are the words which I spoke to you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

The very scripture you quoteed show that ALL THINGS MUST BE FULFILLED IN THE LAW OF MOSES, and in the PROPHETS and in the PSALMS CONCERNING ME.

The SHADOW LAWS from the MOSIAC BOOK of the LAW, the PROPHETS and PSALMS all pointed to JESUS as the COMING MESSIAH. The MOSAIC BOOK of the law in the OLD COVENANT *EXODUS 24:7 are not God's ETERNAL LAW (10 commandments) that give us the KNOWLEDGE of what SIN is when broken under the NEW COVENANT *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4. You mix up your SHADOW laws from the MOSIAC BOOK of the OLD COVENANT *EXODUS 24:7 with God's ETERNAL LAW (10 Commandments) that give us the KNOWLEDGE of what sin is when broken.

Then you quote HEBREWS 7:12 where your very own words brother here show that HEBREWS 7 is not talking about God's ETERNAL LAW (10 commandments). It is talking about the MOSAIC law from the BOOK of the OLD COVENANT *EXODUS 24:7 and the SHADOW laws of the Priesthood which are being referred to in LUKE 24:7.

HEBREWS 7 CHANGE OF LAW

Your trying to argue that the change in the law in HEBREWS 7:12 is in reference to the 10 Commandments because you thought that the OLD COVENANT is only the 10 commandments. The scripture posted above show that the OLD COVENANT include both the 10 commandments and the shadow laws from the MOSAIC BOOK OF THE COVENANT *EXODUS 24:8, which contained all the laws for remission of sin, ceremonial ordinances for the Levitical priest hood. So what is the CONTEXT of HEBREWS 7 and what laws is it talking about? Is HEBREWS 7 talking about the 10 commandments or the MOSAIC BOOK of the laws for remission of sins *DEUTERONOMY 29:21?

Let's look at the scriptures...

HEBREWS 7:1-28
[1], For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
[2], To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
[3], Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like to the Son of God; stays a priest continually.
[4], Now consider how great this man was, to whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.
[5], And truly they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brothers, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:

NOTE: In the earthly Sanctuary only those from the tribe of Levi could be Priests. Jesus was from the tribe of Judah also note that the context of the chapter now is the Priesthood and the king and Priest in the days of Abraham named Melchisedec.

[6], But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.
[7], And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.
[8], And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receives them, of whom it is witnessed that he lives.
[9], And as I may so say, Levi also, who receives tithes, paid tithes in Abraham.
[10], For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.
[11], If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

NOTE: Topic is on the Levitical Priesthood the law we are talking about are the shadow laws from the MOSAIC BOOK of the COVENANT *Exodus 40:12-15; Leviticus 1-23. The Priesthood was to be only for the tribe of Levi under the OLD COVENANT.

[12], For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
[13], For he of whom these things are spoken pertains to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.
[14], For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood.
[15], And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there rises another priest,

NOTE: Jesus from the tribe of Judah is now our great high Priest from the order of Melchisedec. No more animal sacrifices.

[16], Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
[17], For he testifies, You are a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
[18], For there is truly a cancellation of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
[19], For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw near to God.
[20], And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest:
[21], For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said to him, The Lord swore and will not repent, You are a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec
[22], By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.
[23], And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:
[24], But this man, because he continues ever, has an unchangeable priesthood.
[25], Why he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come to God by him, seeing he ever lives to make intercession for them.
[26], For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
[27], Who needs not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.

[28], For the law makes men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, makes the Son, who is consecrated for ever more.

NOTE: v28 does the 10 commandments make men high Priests or does the SHADOW laws from the MOSAIC BOOK of the COVENANT *Exodus 40:12-15; Leviticus 1-23?

CONCLUSION: HEBREWS 7:12 in relation to the change of laws is talking about the Shadow laws from the MOSAIC BOOK of the LAW not the 10 commandments and a change in the Priesthood and the laws that accompany it from the MOSAIC BOOK of the COVENANT *Exodus 24:7. Not the 10 commandments. Can you see your mistake here? Is there anything you are specifically referring to in Galatians you wish to discuss?

Sorry brother God's WORD disagrees with you.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Exactly! That's why you built a straw man and have been trying to make him a scarecrow enforcing your view and bondage on others. We've burnt your scarecrow on his own stake. Essentially you're fearmongering.You only indict yourself with the above.

Well that has no truth in it. The OP was made to discuss MATTHEW 15:3-9 where JESUS says all those who KNOWINGLY follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God are not following God. That is why the questions were asked where is the scripture that says God's 4th commandment is now abolished and as we now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day? If there is NO scripture that says that God's 4th commandment is now abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day then why are you following something handed down from the Roman Catholic Church for which there is NO scriptures? Who should we BELIEVE God or man *ROMANS 3:4. I know who I believe and Follow.

CONFESSIONS OF THE ROMANS CATHOLIC CHURCH (short)

Why do you think we have people from the RCC coming in here sometimes mocking Protestants over the Sabbath?

Hope this helps

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sorry but Lev 23:2-3 are a direct reference to the weekly sabbath, required and called a feast by verse 1.

Yep and what does this have to do with the post you are responding from?
The CONTEXT of LEVITICUS 23 here are the appointed times of the ANNUAL FESTIVALS. These ANNUAL FESTIVALS are once a year events and includes days of HOLY CONVOCATION. A HOLY CONVOCATION in Hebrew means;

HOLY קדשׁ ; qôdesh From H6942; a sacred place or thing; rarely abstractly sanctity: - consecrated (thing), dedicated (thing), hallowed (thing), holiness, (X most) holy (X day, portion, thing), saint, sanctuary.

CONVOCATION מקרא; miqrâ'; From H7121; something called out, that is, a public meeting (the act, the persons, or the palce); also a rehearsal: - assembly, calling, convocation, reading.

So CONTEXT of LEVITICUS 23 is lising all the days of HOLY CONVOCATION for the ANNUAL FEASTIVALS. That are SACRED PUBLIC MEETINGS for the YEARLY FEAST DAYS.

God's 4th Commandments was a part of the ANNUAL FEAST days because many FEASTS were longer then 7 days or the FEASTS could start on any day depending on the YEARLY CYCLE.

The OLD and NEW TESTAMENT scriptures talk about a putting an END to the YEARLY FEASTIVALS. These scriptures are found. HERE...

1 CHRONICLES 23:31 and whenever (1) burnt offerings were presented to the LORD on the (4) Sabbaths, at the (3) New Moon (2) feasts and at the appointed festivals. They were to serve before the LORD regularly in the proper number and in the way prescribed for them.

2 CHRONICLES 2:4 [4] Now I am about to build a temple for the Name of the LORD my God and to dedicate it to him for burning fragrant incense before him, for setting out the consecrated bread regularly, and for making (1) burnt offerings every morning and evening and on the (4) Sabbaths, at the (3) New Moons and at the appointed (2) festivals of the LORD our God. This is a lasting ordinance for Israel.

NUMBERS 28 [9] And on the Sabbath day two lambs of the first year without spot, and two tenth deals of flour for a MEAT OFFERING, mingled with oil, and the DRINK OFFERING thereof: [10] This is the burnt offering of EVERY SABBATH, beside the continual BURN'T OFFERING, and his DRINK OFFERING.

HOSEA 2:11 [11], I will also cause all her mirth to CEASE, her FEAST DAYS, her NEW MOONS, and HER SABBATHS, and all her SOLEMN FEASTS.

ISAIAH 1:10-14 [10] Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.[11] To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I AM FULL OF THE BURNT OFFERINGS of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.[12] When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?[13] BRING NO MORE VAIN OBLATIONS; incense is an abomination unto me; THE NEW MOONS AND SABBATHS, THE CALLING OF ASSEMBLIES, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.[14] Your new moons and your APPOINTED FEASTS my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

EZEKIEL 45:17 [17] And it shall be the prince's part to give BURNT OFFERINGS, and MEAT OFFERINGS, and DRINK OFFERINGS, in the FEASTS, and in the NEW MOONS, and in the SABBATHS, in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

PAUL is referencing these scriptures above from here...

COLOSSIANS 2:16 [16] Let no man therefore judge you in MEAT, or in DRINK, or in respect of an HOLYDAY, or of the NEW MOON, or of the SABBATH DAY(S) <plural>:

It is the YEARLY days of HOLY CONVOCATION and the special ceremonial sabbaths connected to FEAST DAYS that were to come to an END not Gods 4th Commandment which is always a WEEKLY Sabbath (EVERY SEVEN DAYS).

The yearly ceremonial sabbaths that the Jews observed in connection with the Temple or Sanctuary were a shadow, or prophetic in nature, of future events. Every year the Jews were acting out the plan of salvation as demonstrated by the Temple sacrifices and ceremonies. The whole process was designed as a play of sorts, to explain to everyone the exact sequence of events in God's plan to redeem mankind. The focus of this plan, of course, is Jesus Christ in his role as the Lamb of God, as well as his role of High Priest or Mediator between God the Father and humanity.

It is essential that one have a basic understanding of the ceremonial calendar associated with the Hebrew Sanctuary. God intended the Sanctuary and it's services as an instructional tool to teach all people His plan of salvation, and I believe every Christian can benefit greatly from studying it. It has particular relevance near the end of time, because it lays out in detail the sequential process of events that God is using and will follow in the very near future.

In brief, these were the yearly ceremonial days observed and associated sabbaths.

Spring Calendar:

· Passover, The crucifixion, Jesus is God's Passover Lamb. (14 Nisan, not a Sabbath)
· Feast of Unleavened Bread (Pilgrimage to Jerusalem required for all men.) Putting away sin from one's life.
o Sabbath of 15 Nisan, 1st day of the feast.
o The Omer, first fruits of the barley harvest, 16 Nisan. Resurrection.
o Sabbath of 21 Nisan, 7th and last day of the feast.
· Feast of Weeks - Pentecost, a sabbath day 50 days after the Omer (Pilgrimage to Jerusalem required for all men.) Firstfruits of the wheat harvest. The outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

Fall Calendar:

· Trumpets, Sabbath of 1 Tishri, Announcement of impending judgment.
· Day of Atonement, Sabbath of 10 Tishri, The pre-Advent Judgment.
· Feast of Tabernacles (Pilgrimage to Jerusalem required for all men.) The ingathering of God's people - the second coming.
o Sabbath of 15 Tishri, 1st day of Tabernacles, freed from the bondage of sin.
o Sabbath of 22 Tishri, 8th and last day of Tabernacles.

Prior to the incarnation of Jesus and his crucifixion, all the above festivals awaited their fulfillment. They were what are called "types". They were symbolic of specific events yet to come. The event that is foretold is referred to as the "antitype". In the New Testament, the Greek words corresponding to type and antitype are:

G5179. tupos, too'-pos; from G5180; a die (as struck), i.e. (by impl.) a stamp or scar; by anal. a shape, i.e. a statue, (fig.) style or resemblance; spec. a sampler ("type"), i.e. a model (for imitation) or instance (for warning):--en- (ex-) ample, fashion, figure, form, manner, pattern, print.

G499. antitupon, an-teet'-oo-pon; neut. of a comp. of G473 and G5179; corresponding ["antitype"], i.e. a representative, counterpart:--(like) figure (whereunto).
The "shadow" or "type" itself had no substance, but rather pointed to a future event that would have substance, the "antitype". For example, slaying the Passover lamb is the type, the crucifixion of Jesus is the antitype.

Please feel free to address the scriptures in the post here if you disagree with anything.

Sorry brother God's WORD disagee with you.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Ace of Hearts said the truth well to you!

You quoted quite a bit of scripture, there.

You try to insert your imaginations into the scripture with highlights of the text. For example, in Revelation 12:17, you did not highlight "and have the testimony of Jesus Christ" which implies that it is less important in some manner to you. The "commandments of God" are:

"This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!" (Matthew 17:5)

"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments." (John 14:15)

"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to satisfy." (Matthew 5:17)

"It is finished!" (John 19:30)

That is testimony of Jesus Christ, words and actions (action at the cross), the witness of Lord Jesus. Since Jesus said "It is finished!" then anyone who says otherwise or teaches otherwise contradicts the Word of God such as He is come to satisfy the Law.

Concerning Revelation 14:12, we find "keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus". Faith and belief are synonyms. Again, "commandments of God" as well as "the faith of Jesus" are:

"the government will rest on His shoulders" (Isaiah 9:6)

"whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of [its] stumbling blocks! For it is inevitable that stumbling blocks come; but woe to that man through whom the stumbling block comes!" (Matthew 18:6-7)

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God." (John 3:3)

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not be amazed that I said to you, 'You must be born again.' The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit." (John 3:5-8)

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life." (John 5:24)

"For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?" (John 5:26-27)

Powerful Word! Moses said:

"The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your countrymen, you shall listen to him. This is according to all that you asked of the LORD your God in Horeb on the day of the assembly, saying, 'Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, let me not see this great fire anymore, or I will die.' The LORD said to me, 'They have spoken well. I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen like you, and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. It shall come about that whoever will not listen to My words which he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require [it] of him." (Deuteronomy 18:15-19)

In 1 John 2:3-4, the "His commandments" are "Jesus Christ the righteous' commandments" because 1 John 2:1 identifies Him, here is verse 1: "My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous".

Let's just see what the Apostle John has to say about someone who does not keep "Jesus Christ the righteous' commandments" as he recorded as a reminder, becuase you did quote the verse:

"The one who says, 'I have come to know Him,' and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him" (1 John 2:4)

So, John the Beloved Apostle wrote essentially this, the person who says "I have come to know Jesus," and does not keep Jesus Christ the righteous' commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

Hmm, your version of 1 John 3:3-10 is different than the NASB (of particular concern is your version of 1 John 3:4 and also 1 John 3:8), so I include a verse by verse comparison, here is the passage:

NASB: 3 And everyone who has this hope [fixed] on Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.
YOURS: 3, And every man that has this hope in him purifies himself, even as he is pure.

NASB 4 Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness.
YOURS 4, Whoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

(N.B. for verse 4, the Greek word anomia and anomian is there which translates to lawless. That "a" in anomia is like the "a" in atheist, a theist beleives in a god, but an atheist is godless)

NASB 5 You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.
YOURS 5, And you know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

NASB 6 No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him.
YOURS 6, Whoever stays in him sins not: whoever sins has not seen him, neither known him.

NASB 7 Little children, make sure no one deceives you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous;
YOURS 7, Little children, let no man deceive you: he that does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

NASB 8 the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.
YOURS 8, He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

(N.B. for verse 8:
[1] your version carries a weaker meaning with "commits sin" as opposed to the NASB "practices sin".
[2} the text refers to the fallen world from the beginning by way of "the devil has sinned from the beginning".
[3] your version states wrongly that Jesus "might destroy the works of the devil"; on the other hand, the NASB states that Jesus appeared "to destroy the works of the devil"!
[4] The Greek agrees with the NASB translation.)

NASB 9 No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
YOURS 9, Whoever is born of God does not commit sin; for his seed remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

NASB 10 By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.
YOURS 10, In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whoever does not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loves not his brother

Praise God, 1 John 3:3-10 agrees with the Apostle Paul's writing! Here it is for remembrance sake:

"he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled [the] law" (Romans 13:8)

And the word of Jesus with:

"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to satisfy" (Matthew 5:17)

"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'" (Matthew 5:23)

In the next passage, notice the result of the one who hears Jesus' words but does not act on them - and that one's relationship to "PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS" and that one's house:

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven [will enter]. Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.' Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and [yet] it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell - and great was its fall." (Matthew 7:21-27)

The Father in heaven says to listen to Jesus (Matthew 17:5)!

As shown earlier through the scriptures. God's WORD is very clear on who his people are.
God's people are all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD. It is God's WORD that makes it very clear who his people are and the children of the devil.

WHO ARE GOD'S PEOPLE?

REVELATION 12:17, And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ

REVELATION 14:12, Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

WHO ARE THOSE THAT RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE?

REVELATION 22:14, Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

WHO HAS GOD'S SPIRIT?

ACTS 5:32, And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Spirit, WHOM GOD HAS GIVEN TO THEM WHO OBEY HIM.

WHO ARE NOT GOD'S PEOPLE?

1 JOHN 2:3-4
3, And hereby we do know that we know him, IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS.
4, He that said, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, IS A LIAR, AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM

1 JOHN 3:3-10
3, And every man that has this hope in him purifies himself, even as he is pure.
4, Whoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
5, And you know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
6, Whoever stays in him sins not: whoever sins has not seen him, neither known him.
7, Little children, let no man deceive you: he that does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
8, He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9, Whoever is born of God does not commit sin; for his seed remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10, In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whoever does not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loves not his brother

SIN is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4)
Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Sorry brother God's WORD does not teach lawlessness. SIN is breaking anyone of God's Commandments and not BELIEVING and FOLLOWING his WORD. All those who practice KNOWN unrepentant sin will not enter into God's KINGDOM.

Where is the scripture that says God's 4th Commandment is now abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day? How should we believe God or man *ROMANS 3:4. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God.

JESUS says all those who KNOWINGLY follow the teachings and traditions of men that braek the commandments of God are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You have been misled concerning the ancient lunar calendar used by Israel. Here is an extract from a Jewish web site regarding the lunar calendar, go straight to the source itself when in doubt.

Judaism 101
The lunar month on the Jewish calendar begins when the first sliver of moon becomes visible after the dark of the moon. In ancient times, the new months used to be determined by observation. When people observed the new moon, they would notify the Sanhedrin. When the Sanhedrin heard testimony from two independent, reliable eyewitnesses that the new moon occurred on a certain date, they would declare the rosh chodesh (first of the month) and send out messengers to tell people when the month began. (Jewfaq.org)

The evidence for the use of the lunar calendar in Israel is overwhelming. The Sabbath day was the seventh day after the sighting of the new moon.

David read what you posted. It only supports what I am posting to you. All the scripture you posted are in reference to the ANNUAL FEASTIVALS You do not need a luna calander for a weekly Sabbath. The luna calander (NEW MOONS etc) according to God's WORD was for signs and seasons *GENESIS 1:14-19. This was important under the OLD COVENANT as the NEW MOONS timed the ANNUAL FEASTS of LEVITICUS 23. This does not effect God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH of the 4th commandment which is simply once a week, every SEVENTH DAY. Your getting the sabbaths in the ANNUAL FEAST days and NEW MOONS mixed up with God's WEEKLY SEVENTH DAY SABBATH of Gods 4th Commandment which is every SEVENTH DAY of the WEEK. You do not need a luna calander to determine this as it is every SEVENTH DAY of the week. If you know Sunday is the first day of the week and you can count to seven you will be fine.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Now after 42 + pages seems no one is able to answer a single question from the OP here.....

The challenge I am putting up here in the OP is for anyone to show even one scripture that says God's 4th Commandment of the 10 commandments (Exodus 20:8-11) which was spoken and written by God himself to his people, has been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day.

Can anyone please show me where in all the bible does is say (SOLA SCRIPTURA; Scripture only please)...

1. That God's 4th commandments 7th day Sabbath has been abolished?

2. That Jesus is a Sabbath?

3. The Sabbath (seventh day) was ever changed from the seventh to the first day of the week?

4. Where we are told to keep the first day of the week holy?

5. Where the first day of the week (Sunday) is ever called a holy day?

6. That says that Jesus ever kept the first day (Sunday)?

7. That tells us to keep the first day in honour of the resurrection of Christ?

8. Where the first day is ever given any sacred name?

9. That affirms that any of the apostles ever kept the first day as the Sabbath?

10. From any apostolic writings that authorizes Sunday observance as the Sabbath of God?

11. Where we are told not to work on the first day of the week?

12. That says the seventh day is no longer God's Sabbath day?

13. That says the seventh day Sabbath is ABOLISHED?

14. Where the apostles ever taught any convert to keep the first day of the week as a Sabbath?

15. Where the first day was ever appointed to be kept as the Lord's Day?

16. Where the first day of the week is ever called the Lord's Day?

17. That says that the first day of the week was ever sanctified and hallowed as a day of rest?

18. That says that the Father or the Son (Jesus) rested on the first day of the week?

19. That says that Jesus, Paul or any other of the apostles taught anyone to observe the first day of the week as the Sabbath?

20. That calls the seventh day the “Jewish Sabbath” or one text that calls Sunday the “Christian Sabbath”?

21. Telling man to keep the first day of the week holy or to worship or rest on the first day of the week?

22. Authorizing anyone to set aside God's Sabbath and observe any other day?

23. Showing any of the apostles keeping the first day of the week as the Sabbath?

24. Authorizing someone to set aside the fourth Commandment and observe any other day of the week?

25. Where any apostle taught us to keep the first day of the week as the Sabbath?

26. Declaring that the seventh day is no longer the Eternal Sabbath day?

27. Where Sunday is now appointed to be kept as the New Testament Sabbath or holy day?

Something to think about here because we are all accountable to God come judgment day where we will all be judged by the Word of God (John 12:47-48).

God's Word makes it very clear that if we follow the teachings of men over the Word of God we are not following God...

MATTHEW 15:3-9 [3],
[3], But he answered and said unto them, Why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
[4], For God commanded, saying, Honor your father and mother: and, He that curses father or mother, let him die the death.
[5], But you say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift devoted to God, whatsoever you might have received from me;
[6], And honors not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have you made the commandment of God void by your tradition.
[7], You hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
[8], These people draw near unto me with their mouth, and honor me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
[9], But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

If we are KNOWINGLY breaking ANY of God's commandments we are not worshipping God.

Look forward to your thoughts...

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for your reply.
David read what you posted. It only supports what I am posting to you.
The new moon was the start of each monthly cycle, that is how the day of the Sabbath was calculated.
All the scripture you posted are in reference to the ANNUAL FEASTIVALS You do not need a luna calander for a weekly Sabbath.
The conservative Jews still use the lunar calendar to calculate their Sabbath day occurrence. Your arguing with the Jews themselves concerning their tradition.
The luna calander (NEW MOONS etc) according to God's WORD was for signs and seasons *GENESIS 1:14-19.
New moons were for the start of the month.

What is it you do not understand?

New moons occur once a month.
This was important under the OLD COVENANT as the NEW MOONS timed the ANNUAL FEASTS of LEVITICUS 23.
The new moons signaled the start of each month and the start of the first week each month.

Leviticus 23:3
For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day there is a sabbath of complete rest, a holy convocation. You shall not do any work; it is a sabbath to the Lord in all your dwellings.

The Sabbath itself in Leviticus 23 is a holy convocation, an appointed time of the Lord.

Why do you say that Leviticus 23 concerns annual feasts?

I just proved that Leviticus 23 mentions the weekly Sabbath!
This does not effect God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH of the 4th commandment which is simply once a week, every SEVENTH DAY. Your getting the sabbaths in the ANNUAL FEAST days and NEW MOONS mixed up with God's WEEKLY SEVENTH DAY SABBATH of Gods 4th Commandment which is every SEVENTH DAY of the WEEK. You do not need a luna calander to determine this as it is every SEVENTH DAY of the week.
I am utterly baffled as to how you can reject the Jews own history, no one can formally reject Jewish observances.

The conservative Jews have been following lunar months and their Sabbath observance, based on the new moon timing right back to Exodus. To say otherwise is sheer lunacy, not one historian in the whole world would argue this point.

You can be guaranteed that in the time of Jesus the Sabbath day was counted from the observation of the new moon.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for your reply.

The new moon was the start of each monthly cycle, that is how the day of the Sabbath was calculated.

The conservative Jews still use the lunar calendar to calculate their Sabbath day occurrence. Your arguing with the Jews themselves concerning their tradition.

New moons were for the start of the month.

What is it you do not understand?

New moons occur once a month.

The new moons signaled the start of each month and the start of the first week each month.

Leviticus 23:3
For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day there is a sabbath of complete rest, a holy convocation. You shall not do any work; it is a sabbath to the Lord in all your dwellings.

The Sabbath itself in Leviticus 23 is a holy convocation, an appointed time of the Lord.

Why do you say that Leviticus 23 concerns annual feasts?

I just proved that Leviticus 23 mentions the weekly Sabbath!

I am utterly baffled as to how you can reject the Jews own history, no one can formally reject Jewish observances.

The conservative Jews have been following lunar months and their Sabbath observance, based on the new moon timing right back to Exodus. To say otherwise is sheer lunacy, not one historian in the whole world would argue this point.

You can be guaranteed that in the time of Jesus the Sabbath day was counted from the observation of the new moon.

As posted earlier David the NEW MOON has nothing to do with God's 4th commandment and the weekly seventh day Sabbath which has nothing to do with a Luna cycle. The luna calander (NEW MOONS etc) according to God's WORD was for signs and seasons *GENESIS 1:14-19. This was important under the OLD COVENANT as the NEW MOONS timed the ANNUAL FEASTS of LEVITICUS 23. This does not effect God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH of the 4th commandment which is simply once a week, every SEVENTH DAY. Your getting the sabbaths in the ANNUAL FEAST days and NEW MOONS mixed up with God's WEEKLY SEVENTH DAY SABBATH of Gods 4th Commandment which is every SEVENTH DAY of the WEEK. You do not need a luna calander to determine this as it is every SEVENTH DAY of the week. If you know Sunday is the first day of the week and you can count to seven you will be fine. Even if you are not sure check what day the weekly Sabbath is in ISRAEL or look on wiki. It is not hard.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Now after 42 + pages seems no one is able to answer a single question from the OP here.....

The challenge I am putting up here in the OP is for anyone to show even one scripture that says God's 4th Commandment of the 10 commandments (Exodus 20:8-11) which was spoken and written by God himself to his people, has been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day.

Can anyone please show me where in all the bible does is say (SOLA SCRIPTURA; Scripture only please)...

1. That God's 4th commandments 7th day Sabbath has been abolished?

2. That Jesus is a Sabbath?

3. The Sabbath (seventh day) was ever changed from the seventh to the first day of the week?

4. Where we are told to keep the first day of the week holy?

5. Where the first day of the week (Sunday) is ever called a holy day?

6. That says that Jesus ever kept the first day (Sunday)?

7. That tells us to keep the first day in honour of the resurrection of Christ?

8. Where the first day is ever given any sacred name?

9. That affirms that any of the apostles ever kept the first day as the Sabbath?

10. From any apostolic writings that authorizes Sunday observance as the Sabbath of God?

11. Where we are told not to work on the first day of the week?

12. That says the seventh day is no longer God's Sabbath day?

13. That says the seventh day Sabbath is ABOLISHED?

14. Where the apostles ever taught any convert to keep the first day of the week as a Sabbath?

15. Where the first day was ever appointed to be kept as the Lord's Day?

16. Where the first day of the week is ever called the Lord's Day?

17. That says that the first day of the week was ever sanctified and hallowed as a day of rest?

18. That says that the Father or the Son (Jesus) rested on the first day of the week?

19. That says that Jesus, Paul or any other of the apostles taught anyone to observe the first day of the week as the Sabbath?

20. That calls the seventh day the “Jewish Sabbath” or one text that calls Sunday the “Christian Sabbath”?

21. Telling man to keep the first day of the week holy or to worship or rest on the first day of the week?

22. Authorizing anyone to set aside God's Sabbath and observe any other day?

23. Showing any of the apostles keeping the first day of the week as the Sabbath?

24. Authorizing someone to set aside the fourth Commandment and observe any other day of the week?

25. Where any apostle taught us to keep the first day of the week as the Sabbath?

26. Declaring that the seventh day is no longer the Eternal Sabbath day?

27. Where Sunday is now appointed to be kept as the New Testament Sabbath or holy day?

Something to think about here because we are all accountable to God come judgment day where we will all be judged by the Word of God (John 12:47-48).

God's Word makes it very clear that if we follow the teachings of men over the Word of God we are not following God...

MATTHEW 15:3-9 [3],
[3], But he answered and said unto them, Why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
[4], For God commanded, saying, Honor your father and mother: and, He that curses father or mother, let him die the death.
[5], But you say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift devoted to God, whatsoever you might have received from me;
[6], And honors not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have you made the commandment of God void by your tradition.
[7], You hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
[8], These people draw near unto me with their mouth, and honor me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
[9], But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

If we are KNOWINGLY breaking ANY of God's commandments we are not worshipping God.

Look forward to your thoughts...
Before you post your questions you must justify that the apostles taught the Gentiles, to obey the ten commandments in the first instance.

Just one line from the New Testament where an apostle states 'the ten commandments'.

The Sabbath day or the appointed time of the Lord is one of the ten commandments. Hence, the instruction to the Gentiles must be clear, repeated, and beyond question. Especially when it is very clear that Gentiles were never under the law in the New Testament. Which I can demonstrate from the scripture repeatedly.

Inferences are not acceptable in order to establish doctrine.

• Agree
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Before you post your questions you must justify that the apostles taught the Gentiles, to obey the ten commandments in the first instance.

Just one line from the New Testament where an apostle states 'the ten commandments'.

The Sabbath day or appointed time of the Lord is one of the ten commandments. Hence the instruction to the Gentiles must be clear, repeated, and beyond question. Especially when it is very clear that Gentiles were never under the law in the new Testament.

Inferences are not acceptable.

Already been done through God's WORD here click me

Now where is the scripture that says God's 4th commandment has been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day? If there is no scripture does it not worry you that JESUS says in his own WORDS that all those who KNOWINGLY follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God are not following God?

There are now no gentile believers only those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD and those who do not. If you are not a part of God's ISRAEL you have no part in the NEW COVENANT *HEBREWS 8:10-12. Gentiles are now grafted in *ROMANS 11:13-27.

In times of IGNORANCE God winks at but when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come calls all men everywhere to repent and BELIEVE and FOLLOW his WORD *ACTS 17:30-31.

There are 10 commandments in God's ETERNAL LAW that under the NEW COVENANT give us the KNOWLEDGE of what sin is when broken *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4. Not 9 or 613 *EXODUS 34:28; DEUTERONOMY 4:13; DEUTERONOMY 10:4

Hope this helps.

God's Sheep hear his Voice (the Word)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As posted earlier David the NEW MOON has nothing to do with God's 4th commandment and the weekly seventh day Sabbath which has nothing to do with a Luna cycle. The luna calander (NEW MOONS etc) according to God's WORD was for signs and seasons *GENESIS 1:14-19. This was important under the OLD COVENANT as the NEW MOONS timed the ANNUAL FEASTS of LEVITICUS 23. This does not effect God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH of the 4th commandment which is simply once a week, every SEVENTH DAY. Your getting the sabbaths in the ANNUAL FEAST days and NEW MOONS mixed up with God's WEEKLY SEVENTH DAY SABBATH of Gods 4th Commandment which is every SEVENTH DAY of the WEEK. You do not need a luna calander to determine this as it is every SEVENTH DAY of the week. If you know Sunday is the first day of the week and you can count to seven you will be fine. Even if you are not sure check what day the weekly Sabbath is in ISRAEL or look on wiki. It is not hard.
The new moon is the start of the month.

Count seven days from the new moon and you have the Sabbath (seventh) day.

Your mistaken in the way you calculate the seventh day, you are using a solar calendar.

I have already proven that the conservative Jews use a lunar calendar. Why do you argue this point LGW?

Do you think that the conservative Jews forgot how they calculated their Sabbath day?

These conservative Jews do not flinch, they follow the traditional method of calculating the Sabbath day to the very letter. They have been doing this for thousands of years.

I am shocked that you would argue this point.
You rely on a SDA handbook and reject verifiable Jewish history.

You accept the writing found in an SDA handbook and also reject Christian history.

You must explain how you support your two claims.

1) Christian history in the first four centuries is fictional

2) Jewish history is fictional

It is time to provide the evidence as to why the Jews and Christianity have a false history.

• Agree
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Now where is the scripture that says God's 4th commandment has been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day? If there is no scripture does it not worry you that JESUS says in his own WORDS that all those who KNOWINGLY follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God are not following God?

There are now no gentile believers only those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD and those who do not. If you are not a part of God's ISRAEL you have no part in the NEW COVENANT *HEBREWS 8:10-12. Gentiles are now grafted in *ROMANS 11:13-27.

In times of IGNORANCE God winks at but when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come calls all men everywhere to repent and BELIEVE and FOLLOW his WORD *ACTS 17:30-31.

There are 10 commandments in God's ETERNAL LAW that under the NEW COVENANT give us the KNOWLEDGE of what sin is when broken *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4. Not 9 or 613 *EXODUS 34:28; DEUTERONOMY 4:13; DEUTERONOMY 10:4

Hope this helps.

You actually need historical evidence to support your claims. An interpretation of the scripture according to your personal preference, cannot be seen to be supporting evidence.

If Christian history is fiction then support your claim.

If Jewish history apart from the scripture is fiction then I need to see the conflicting evidence.

Enough is enough, LGW.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Hope this helps.

• Agree
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The new moon is the start of the month. Count seven days from the new moon and you have the Sabbath (seventh) day.

Well that has no truth in it. Please provide the scripture that says you have to start counting from the NEW MOON to determine when God's 4th Commandment SEVENTH DAY weekly Sabbath starts? You cannot can you.

Your mistaken in the way you calculate the seventh day, you are using a solar calendar.

Your confused here brother. You do not need a luna or sola calander to determine that every seventh day of the week is the SABBATH (wiki linked click me).

I have already proven that the conservative Jews use a lunar calendar. Why do you argue this point LGW?

As posted earlier the luna calander is used to determine the ANNUAL FEAST DAYS not God's WEEKLY Sabbath of God's 4th Commandment. This was already shared with you from God's WORD showing you have proven nothing.

Do you think that the conservative Jews forgot how they calculated their Sabbath day? These conservative Jews do not flinch, they follow the traditional method of calculating the Sabbath day to the very letter. They have been doing this for thousands of years.

Rubbish. The conservative Jews do not use a luna calander to determine a weekly Sabbath which is every seventh day of the week (wiki linked click me).

I am shocked that you would argue this point. You rely on a SDA handbook and reject verifiable Jewish history.

I have only provided God's WORD you have provided none. Who should we believe and follow you or God *ROMANS 3:4. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it. JESUS says all those who follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9.

Sorry brother God's WORD disagrees with you

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You actually need historical evidence to support your claims. An interpretation of the scripture according to your personal preference, cannot be seen to be supporting evidence.

If Christian history is fiction then support your claim.

If Jewish history apart from the scripture is fiction then I need to see the conflicting evidence.

Enough is enough, LGW.

Not at all I have God's WORD and biblical history alone that supports everything I have posted.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Hope this helps.

You are deeply mistaken LGW.

There were Gentile churches and there were Jewish churches in Israel. Paul was an apostle to the Gentiles, Peter was an apostle to the Jews.

We Gentiles are mentioned all through the scripture and we Gentiles are not under the law. Your flawed method of interpretation is ignoring the context that the New Testament contains.

When Jesus was talking to the Jews about their law, Jesus was not talking to the Gentiles. You fail to understand this and your interpretation is therefore void.

• Agree
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Why would you not believe God's WORD. How many commandments are in God's 10 commandments, 9, 10 or 613? *EXODUS 34:28; DEUTERONOMY 4:13; DEUTERONOMY 10:4. All scripture is given by inspiration of God and we are to live by EVERY WORD that proceeds out of the mouth of God from his two witnesses *2 TIMOTHY 3:16; MATTHEW 4:4

You have no scripture do you David that says God's 4th commandment or God's 10 commandments are abolished do you David and so you seek to find a way outside of God's WORD to justify your tradition.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.