Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi and there is ONLY one temple today and Paul writes about it in 1 Cor 3:16 and that the SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLETH IN YOU , and only true about the BODY OF CHRIST , ONLY !!

Today there CANNOT BE Jews not Greeks in the B O C , Gal 3:28 !!

dan p

There can be and is, just like there are French and German and Poles, and Russians and Africans and Asians etc.etc.etc.

We become one in the body, but we do not lose our identity. If so Paul would be kind of hypocritical in :

Acts 16:37
But Paul said unto them, They have beaten us openly uncondemned, being Romans, and have cast us into prison; and now do they thrust us out privily? nay verily; but let them come themselves and fetch us out.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Acts 16:38
And the serjeants told these words unto the magistrates: and they feared, when they heard that they were Romans.

It is a mystery= we are born from above and new creatures but still maintain our human identity.

I stand convinced given that Paul was addressing the heresy of the Judiazers, that he was talking about the orders and ranks found in Jewish worship:

Jews above Greeks,
free above bond
Male above female etc.

And that there was no preference in rank or nationality or order in Christ, but that we can all approach Him equally.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There can be and is, just like there are French and German and Poles, and Russians and Africans and Asians etc.etc.etc.

We become one in the body, but we do not lose our identity. If so Paul would be kind of hypocritical in :

Acts 16:37
But Paul said unto them, They have beaten us openly uncondemned, being Romans, and have cast us into prison; and now do they thrust us out privily? nay verily; but let them come themselves and fetch us out.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Acts 16:38
And the serjeants told these words unto the magistrates: and they feared, when they heard that they were Romans.

It is a mystery= we are born from above and new creatures but still maintain our human identity.

I stand convinced given that Paul was addressing the heresy of the Judiazers, that he was talking about the orders and ranks found in Jewish worship:

Jews above Greeks,
free above bond
Male above female etc.

And that there was no preference in rank or nationality or order in Christ, but that we can all approach Him equally.

Hi and Gal says that , There CANNOT BE / ENI and ENI means there CANNOT BE Jews NOR Greeks " in CHRIST " !!

Col 3:11 begins , There CANNOT BE / ENI Greek and Jew , but Christ ( is ) THE ALL THINGS / TA PANTA and where bthe Greek ARTICILE ( THE ) with PANTA that it speaks to ONLY the B O C and not to unbelievers !!

Please notice that Gal 3:28 begins with There CANNOT BE and Col 3:11 begins with THERE cannot be Greek and Jews !!

Why the difference ?? I believe there is an answer !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Dan:

Thank you for writing. You wrote

Hi and there is ONLY one temple today and Paul writes about it in 1 Cor 3:16 and that the SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLETH IN YOU , and only true about the BODY OF CHRIST , ONLY !!

Today there CANNOT BE Jews not Greeks in the B O C , Gal 3:28 !!

dan p

Dan! Are we trying to write nonsensical posts? Your double-negative statement makes no sense. And what is BOC? Are we in a hurry? The notion that only one temple exists in God's Infinite Creation is ridiculous. There is no such thing as male/female or Jew/Greek "in" Christ Jesus, which is "Heaven" of Genesis 1:1.

Mystery One Body Church for book.jpg

The "Body of Christ" is a heavenly Temple with Christ as the "Capstone" (Eph. 2:20: head off the upper-most corner) with the apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, etc. filling in underneath. Be a minister and earn great rewards rising in the Body to be near Christ, or sit on your hands and do nothing earning no rewards and find yourself at the bottom of the heavenly pyramid...

Blessings,

Terral

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Dan:

Thank you for writing. You wrote

Dan! Are we trying to write nonsensical posts? Your double-negative statement makes no sense. And what is BOC? Are we in a hurry? The notion that only one temple exists in God's Infinite Creation is ridiculous. There is no such thing as male/female or Jew/Greek "in" Christ Jesus, which is "Heaven" of Genesis 1:1.

View attachment 267745
The "Body of Christ" is a heavenly Temple with Christ as the "Capstone" (Eph. 2:20: head off the upper-most corner) with the apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, etc. filling in underneath. Be a minister and earn great rewards rising in the Body to be near Christ, or sit on your hands and do nothing earning no rewards and find yourself at the bottom of the heavenly pyramid...

Blessings,

Terral

Hi TERRAL and when placed into the Body of Christ , per 1 Cor 12:13 we ARE/ESTE , PRESENT TENSE , which means we are always " in Christ " and that is what the PRESENT TENSE MEANS and Gal 3:28 and Col 3:11 and 1 Cor 12:13 are the proof text and also in the INDICATIVE MOOD and that means what Paul wrote by the HOLY SPIRIT IS A FACT !!
2 Cor 5:17 says that we are a NEW CREATURES and just waiting for Christ to change our VILE BODIES into glorified bodies !!

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi and Gal says that , There CANNOT BE / ENI and ENI means there CANNOT BE Jews NOR Greeks " in CHRIST " !!

Col 3:11 begins , There CANNOT BE / ENI Greek and Jew , but Christ ( is ) THE ALL THINGS / TA PANTA and where bthe Greek ARTICILE ( THE ) with PANTA that it speaks to ONLY the B O C and not to unbelievers !!

Please notice that Gal 3:28 begins with There CANNOT BE and Col 3:11 begins with THERE cannot be Greek and Jews !!

Why the difference ?? I believe there is an answer !!

dan p

Yes in Christ we are citizens of heaven. But Paul is speaking here of the differences of class (Jew over Greek) (free over bond) (male over female).

If all this was lost and done away in christ and there is neither male nor female then 1 Tim. 2:12 is total hypocrisy on Pauls part! How can he forbid woman to teach if there is no more male and female in christ?????????

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes in Christ we are citizens of heaven. But Paul is speaking here of the differences of class (Jew over Greek) (free over bond) (male over female).

If all this was lost and done away in christ and there is neither male nor female then 1 Tim. 2:12 is total hypocrisy on Pauls part! How can he forbid woman to teach if there is no more male and female in christ?????????

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi and here is what is also in Gal 3:28 , that CANNOT BE / ENJ and that means there CANNOT BE , Jews NOR Greek ( in Christ ) !!

Also notice that the Greek word ONE / HEIS is in the Greek NOMINATIVE CASE , and this Greek case means INDICATES that the subject ( THOSE IN CHRIST ) that Jews , Greeks , BOND , FREE MALE AND FEMALE are ONE / HEIS ( in Christ )

dan p

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi and here is what is also in Gal 3:28 , that CANNOT BE / ENJ and that means there CANNOT BE , Jews NOR Greek ( in Christ ) !!

Also notice that the Greek word ONE / HEIS is in the Greek NOMINATIVE CASE , and this Greek case means INDICATES that the subject ( THOSE IN CHRIST ) that Jews , Greeks , BOND , FREE MALE AND FEMALE are ONE / HEIS ( in Christ )

dan p

Yes I agree 100% But while we are on earth we still maintain our identities. The Bible also makes that clear.

Once again these duos all show distinctions in a hierarchy of worship in the old Jewish system.

Peter told slaves to obey their masters, why would he do that if their was no more distinction?
James spoke of restrictions gentiles had to hold to be accpetable unto the church which at the time was all Jewish?

And you have yet to anser the question- If all distinctions are done away in Christ on this earth- ehy did Paul forbid women to teach in the church if that distinction no longer existed????

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes I agree 100% But while we are on earth we still maintain our identities. The Bible also makes that clear.

Once again these duos all show distinctions in a hierarchy of worship in the old Jewish system.

Peter told slaves to obey their masters, why would he do that if their was no more distinction?
James spoke of restrictions gentiles had to hold to be accpetable unto the church which at the time was all Jewish?

And you have yet to anser the question- If all distinctions are done away in Christ on this earth- ehy did Paul forbid women to teach in the church if that distinction no longer existed????

Hi and WHY , read Gen 3:16 , is the answer !!

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And Genesis 3:16 is what?????????

Hi and many women do feel left out and there many churchs that have let women enter the PASTORATE and Many say they are DEACONS , but DEACONS are really just ones that serve the assembly !!

Gen 3:16 says that thy desire shall be to thy husband , and he shall rule over you !!

Women fall under the the title of DEACON , and part of those gifts are in 1 Cor 13:28 , like TEACHERS , gifts of GRACE , HELPS !!

dan p

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi and many women do feel left out and there many churchs that have let women enter the PASTORATE and Many say they are DEACONS , but DEACONS are really just ones that serve the assembly !!

Gen 3:16 says that thy desire shall be to thy husband , and he shall rule over you !!

Women fall under the the title of DEACON , and part of those gifts are in 1 Cor 13:28 , like TEACHERS , gifts of GRACE , HELPS !!

dan p

women can and should be deaconesses. Women can also be teachers- but to other women and not to men in the congregation.

Remember this is orders for the assembly.

It doesn't matter what anyone feels. What matters is what the Word of God says and women are excluded from th epastorate and from the office of teacher in teh general congregation.

We tryto be sensitive to peoples feelings, but if I have to choose between hurting ones feelings or obeying the Word of God- well they will just have to walk around hurt. I love them but compromise to spare ones feelings is just as bad as compromise to appease ones own lusts.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
women can and should be deaconesses. Women can also be teachers- but to other women and not to men in the congregation.

Remember this is orders for the assembly.

It doesn't matter what anyone feels. What matters is what the Word of God says and women are excluded from th epastorate and from the office of teacher in teh general congregation.

We tryto be sensitive to peoples feelings, but if I have to choose between hurting ones feelings or obeying the Word of God- well they will just have to walk around hurt. I love them but compromise to spare ones feelings is just as bad as compromise to appease ones own lusts.

Hi and just a reminder , that there is NO Greek word for DEACONESSES !!

And Paul reminds us in Gal 1:10 , For just now do I persuade men or God ? Or do I seek to please men ? For if I still seek to please men , I could not be a SLAVE of Christ !!

Women still have a role in the B O C , I believe !!

dan p

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi and just a reminder , that there is NO Greek word for DEACONESSES !!

And Paul reminds us in Gal 1:10 , For just now do I persuade men or God ? Or do I seek to please men ? For if I still seek to please men , I could not be a SLAVE of Christ !!

Women still have a role in the B O C , I believe !!

dan p

There is also no greek word for Trinity and that is just as much truth! It is simply the anglicized word for a female deacon.

And I know that women have vital roles in the body of Christ, they are just not allowed in the pastorate or teach teach men.

Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Dan:

Thank you for starting this topic. You wrote:
Hi to all and some believe that the BODY OF CHRIST began :

#1 In Genesis, #2 It began in Acts 2? #3 It began in Acts 9? #4 It began in Acts 13? #5 It began in Acts 28?

What say you and provide a verse saying WHERE, HOW, and with WHO?

dan p

The correction answer to the question about when our mystery church (Church #2 from My OP) started is "#3 It began in Acts 9" with the conversion of the Apostle Paul on the Road to Damascus [answer to Where?]. Acts 9:1-9.

The Lord sends Ananias [with WHO?] to a particular street [Straight] and house [of Judas = WHERE] to inquire about Saul from Tarsus:
"But Ananias answered, “Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much harm he did to Your saints at Jerusalem; and here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on Your name.” But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen instrument of Mine, to bear My name before the Gentiles and kings [Gospel of the Kingdom (#1 from my OP) for the Body of Christ] and the sons of Israel [Gospel of the Kingdom for the Bride of Christ]; for I will show him how much he must suffer for My name’s sake.” So Ananias departed and entered the house, and after laying his hands on him said, “Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road by which you were coming, has sent me so that you may regain your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.” And immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he regained his sight, and he got up and was baptized [in water via Gospel of the Kingdom]; and he took food and was strengthened." Acts 9:13-19.

On the surface, Saul-Paul has sins forgiven via the Gospel of the Kingdom through repentance and water baptism where Ananias is the Kingdom Disciple doing the preaching. However, below the surface the Lord Jesus is raising Paul up to become a "chosen instrument of Mine" being sent to Israel for "preaching the Kingdom" (Acts 20:25) and to the Gentiles-kings for preaching the "gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24) part of the "whole purpose of God." Acts 20:27. The Lord struck Paul down on the Road to Damascus to raise him up again by God's grace through faith in the house of Judas where the scales fell from his eyes. The best place to find additional evidence to support the Acts 9 answer can be found by reading the first chapter of the first letter written to Timothy who Paul considered to be his own son [my notes]:
"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service [as chosen instrument of Mine], even though I was formerly a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent aggressor. Yet I was shown mercy because I acted ignorantly in unbelief; and the grace* of our Lord was more than abundant, with the faith [Eph. 2:8-10*] and love which are found in Christ Jesus. It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost [protos = "first" #4413] of all. Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost [protos = "first" #4413], Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example [hypotyposis = "pattern" #5296] for those who would believe in Him ["gospel of the grace of God"] for eternal life." 1Timothy 1:12-16.

The Apostle Paul is the only Bible character called the "chosen instrument of Mine" put "into service" to preach the "gospel of the grace of God" where Christ's Body Members are saved by God's grace through faith apart from works. The fact that Paul is the "first" (protos) member baptized into Christ's body on the cross at Calvary to become an active participant in His death, burial and resurrection is the reason Paul refers to himself as our "father," saying,
"For if you were to have countless tutors in Christ, yet you would not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel. Therefore I exhort you, be imitators of me." 1Corinthians 4:15-16.

The key for understanding here is that God sends the "preacher" (Romans 10:14-17) who was saved when God sent the "preacher" to him, when God sent the preacher to him, going all the way back to Paul being struck down on the road to Damascus and raised in the house of Judas on the street called Straight. Paul's very important conversion is described three times in Acts 9, 21, and 26 marking the transition event where God placed the "Gospel of the Kingdom" and the "Kingdom Bride" (Peter, John, James, etc.) on the back burner (placed in abeyance) to switch gears by sending Paul to the Gentiles and Jews among them with the "Gospel of the grace of God" for the building of Christ's Body [Paul, Barnabas, Titus, etc.] to full mature stature (Eph. 4:11-16). Blessings, Terral

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Dan:

Thank you for starting this topic. You wrote:

The correction answer to the question about when our mystery church (Church #2 from My OP) started is "#3 It began in Acts 9" with the conversion of the Apostle Paul on the Road to Damascus [answer to Where?]. Acts 9:1-9.

The Lord sends Ananias [with WHO?] to a particular street [Straight] and house [of Judas = WHERE] to inquire about Saul from Tarsus:

On the surface, Saul-Paul has sins forgiven via the Gospel of the Kingdom through repentance and water baptism where Ananias is the Kingdom Disciple doing the preaching. However, below the surface the Lord Jesus is raising Paul up to become a "chosen instrument of Mine" being sent to Israel for "preaching the Kingdom" (Acts 20:25) and to the Gentiles-kings for preaching the "gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24) part of the "whole purpose of God." Acts 20:27. The Lord struck Paul down on the Road to Damascus to raise him up again by God's grace through faith in the house of Judas where the scales fell from his eyes. The best place to find additional evidence to support the Acts 9 answer can be found by reading the first chapter of the first letter written to Timothy who Paul considered to be his own son [my notes]:

The Apostle Paul is the only Bible character called the "chosen instrument of Mine" put "into service" to preach the "gospel of the grace of God" where Christ's Body Members are saved by God's grace through faith apart from works. The fact that Paul is the "first" (protos) member baptized into Christ's body on the cross at Calvary to become an active participant in His death, burial and resurrection is the reason Paul refers to himself as our "father," saying,

The key for understanding here is that God sends the "preacher" (Romans 10:14-17) who was saved when God sent the "preacher" to him, when God sent the preacher to him, going all the way back to Paul being struck down on the road to Damascus and raised in the house of Judas on the street called Straight. Paul's very important conversion is described three times in Acts 9, 21, and 26 marking the transition event where God placed the "Gospel of the Kingdom" and the "Kingdom Bride" (Peter, John, James, etc.) on the back burner (placed in abeyance) to switch gears by sending Paul to the Gentiles and Jews among them with the "Gospel of the grace of God" for the building of Christ's Body [Paul, Barnabas, Titus, etc.] to full mature stature (Eph. 4:11-16). Blessings, Terral

So much misunderstanding in such a small epistle here.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is also no greek word for Trinity and that is just as much truth! It is simply the anglicized word for a female deacon.

And I know that women have vital roles in the body of Christ, they are just not allowed in the pastorate or teach teach men.

Hi and in 1 John 5;

Hi and reads 1 John 5:7 For there are THREE / TREIS that bear record in HEAVEN !

The Greek word THREE / HREIS Is in the NOMINATIVE CASE , PLURAL and is MASCALINE which means THREE / HREIS is the subject and since the subject is PLURAL and MUSCALINE . And the Greek word for FATHER and the WORD are also in the NOMINATIVE CASE and also makes them the NOMINATIVE and nthat means there are TREE / TREIS is verse 7 .

dan p

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi and in 1 John 5;

Hi and reads 1 John 5:7 For there are THREE / TREIS that bear record in HEAVEN !

The Greek word THREE / HREIS Is in the NOMINATIVE CASE , PLURAL and is MASCALINE which means THREE / HREIS is the subject and since the subject is PLURAL and MUSCALINE . And the Greek word for FATHER and the WORD are also in the NOMINATIVE CASE and also makes them the NOMINATIVE and nthat means there are TREE / TREIS is verse 7 .

dan p

And you should know that verse 7 appears in no manuscript until the late 1500's with Erasmus. It is still true, but not part of the original autographs.

Also 1 JOhn 5:7 is a description of the Trinity but is not a word for trinity. There is no greek word defined as trinity. It is a coined word to define a biblical truth.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you should know that verse 7 appears in no manuscript until the late 1500's with Erasmus. It is still true, but not part of the original autographs.

Also 1 JOhn 5:7 is a description of the Trinity but is not a word for trinity. There is no greek word defined as trinity. It is a coined word to define a biblical truth.

Hi and all I can now say , is the 1 John 5;7 were written BEFORE the 1500's and ERASMUS >

dan p

Upvote 0