Not open for further replies.

Rationalt

Oct 18, 2009
✟3,858.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
You may be right about Christians bring treated well under his regime, but what has that got to do with what I said, that Hussein tried his best to start the Battle of Ar Mageddon (also called "The Battle of That Great Day of God Almighty" and "The Mother of All Battles")? BTW, George Washington received three visions while at Valley Forge, of three world wars the US would fight and win. In the third vision, he saw the twin towers fall. Soon the last head of Satan will be so soundly defeated that Satan wont be heard from again for a thousand years.

If saddam did try to start Armageddon as you claim it should be a good thing ; right ?.Endtimes are supposedly best for christians. Why do you think he was unsuccessful ?.

Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
before you call anyone bigots you might want to know the facts. because it ain't bigotry if it is truth.

http://www.christianexaminer.com/ar...for.10000.volunteers.to.kill.whites/49329.htm

^^^ that is hell and that is what hell wants us to self destruct and that is what islam is .

to think that is happening in a so called baptist church .

Now this is what Jesus people say ! his people sing

No different than Westboro, KKK, white supremacists, Tea Party, certain extreme preppers, etc.

If you actually listen to the video you will see that Farrakhan calls for action by 10,000 against those who oppress blacks - he does not call for the mass killing of whites as the link provided by the OP suggests.

Once again, as the OP writes, many bigoted haters continue to smear all Muslims rather than offer meaningful solutions to the problems we see in this society and the world.

But it's a good bet that since those on the political right wing are again being defeated in this thread it will likely be closed soon as are all others where they lose.

Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
May be I like christians better than muslims.

I certainly Don't like christians getting murdered enslaved and/or raped Under Isis regime.

Muslims were getting killed, beaten, and raped by Christian Americans in Abu Ghraib thanks to traitor Bush. IS would not even exist if it wasn't for him.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You may be right about Christians bring treated well under his regime, but what has that got to do with what I said, that Hussein tried his best to start the Battle of Ar Mageddon (also called "The Battle of That Great Day of God Almighty" and "The Mother of All Battles")? BTW, George Washington received three visions while at Valley Forge, of three world wars the US would fight and win. In the third vision, he saw the twin towers fall. Soon the last head of Satan will be so soundly defeated that Satan wont be heard from again for a thousand years.
Here's ANOTHER claim you seem to be the only person making. Where do you get this stuff?

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Muslims were getting killed, beaten, and raped by Christian Americans in Abu Ghraib thanks to traitor Bush. IS would not even exist if it wasn't for him.
And you know they are Christians exactly how?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
That argument goes both ways. If you entertain the thought of some Muslims killing Christians, then you know they are Muslim exactly how?
Because they brag about it on TV, in interviews, on videos they make, in writings they produce about how they kill Christian, Jews and anyone else who does not agree with their form of religion....

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Because they brag about it on TV, in interviews, on videos they make, in writings they produce about how they kill Christian, Jews and anyone else who does not agree with their form of religion....

I understand. You don't know but think you do.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Apparently, such people are Not True Muslims.

In a similar way, I guess, to how people like the Charleston shooter and Breivik are Not True Christians.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
If saddam did try to start Armageddon as you claim it should be a good thing ; right ?.Endtimes are supposedly best for christians.
Yes, the Battle of Ar Mageddon turns out to be good for Christians, but very bad for Muslims.
Why do you think he was unsuccessful ?.
Why would you say that? Hussein successfully dried up the Euphrates which brought about the start of the Battle of Ar Mageddon in 2001 as prophesied, and widely predicted (by me both in my newsletter and on beliefnet.com in "2001 in Bible Prophecy", and by many other "dispensationalists").

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the Battle of Ar Mageddon turns out to be good for Christians, but very bad for Muslims.
Why would you say that? Hussein successfully dried up the Euphrates which brought about the start of the Battle of Ar Mageddon in 2001 as prophesied, and widely predicted (by me both in my newsletter and on beliefnet.com in "2001 in Bible Prophecy", and by many other "dispensationalists").
Still waiting for any evidence of a drie Euphrates. A photo'd be good.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
Here's ANOTHER claim you seem to be the only person making. Where do you get this stuff?
I'm not sure about which claim you are talking about. Are you talking about George Washington being visited by an angel who gave him 3 visions, of 3 world wars the US would fight and win? That information is widely available on the net, just do a search. A little research on Washington also reveals that he rode a pale horse (named "Blueskin"), making the US the 4th horseman to rule the earth for Jesus and kill His enemies. We are now dropping 100-pound "hailstones" on the latest face of the 7th Head of Satan, as prophesied.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.