AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
While I think her intentions are good and she really hits the mark, I doubt this will do anything other than fan the flames on both sides.

Haters have a vested interest in vilifying Islam at every opportunity. For them, ISIS, al Qaeda, the Taliban and others are the gift that doesn't stop giving. The Islamists' actions, falsely claiming a basis in Islam, are appalling and vile, offending anyone with common decency -- including opportunistic bigots who care less about the victims of Islamism and more about their desire to vilify Islam.

Full piece here -->:wave:

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is not vilifying Islam to speak the truth; that it is the false religion of a false prophet that leads its followers to destruction. One cannot come to the Father by Islam, only through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Every Imam is therefore a liar and all the words of their false prophets are lies. This is not a smear if it is true, and by the testimony of Jesus Christ it is true. Jesus said I am the way, the truth and the light. No man comes to the Father but by me. Isis merely illustrates the evil that is inherent in the false religion. Its founder was a violent, lecherous man who had 15 wives and several concubines. He preached violence, murder, conversion by the sword and jihad. The "radical" Islamists are well versed in the violence of Mohammed.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
It is not vilifying Islam to speak the truth; that it is the false religion of a false prophet that leads its followers to destruction. One cannot come to the Father by Islam, only through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Every Imam is therefore a liar and all the words of their false prophets are lies. This is not a smear if it is true, and by the testimony of Jesus Christ it is true. Jesus said I am the way, the truth and the light. No man comes to the Father but by me. Isis merely illustrates the evil that is inherent in the false religion. Its founder was a violent, lecherous man who had 15 wives and several concubines. He preached violence, murder, conversion by the sword and jihad. The "radical" Islamists are well versed in the violence of Mohammed.
And people wonder why Muslims distrust Christians?

LOL

Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
While I think her intentions are good and she really hits the mark, I doubt this will do anything other than fan the flames on both sides.

QED.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If children are playing at the edge of a deep and rapidly flowing river, shall we say nothing?
If a blind man is strolling off the edge of a cliff do we say nothing?
If a speeding car is heading for a loved one, do we say nothing?
If a false religion is condemning a billion people to destruction, do we lie and say that it is a great religion, or do we follow the teachings of our faith and tell our brothers that they are on the wrong path?
Is it not the hateful thing to do nothing and allow these to be lost forever while we who had the truth refused to share it?
This is a Christian forum, and Christ taught that we should spread the word to all who would hear it.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If children are playing at the edge of a deep and rapidly flowing river, shall we say nothing?
If a blind man is strolling off the edge of a cliff do we say nothing?
If a speeding car is heading for a loved one, do we say nothing?
If a false religion is condemning a billion people to destruction, do we lie and say that it is a great religion, or do we follow the teachings of our faith and tell our brothers that they are on the wrong path?
Is it not the hateful thing to do nothing and allow these to be lost forever while we who had the truth refused to share it?
This is a Christian forum, and Christ taught that we should spread the word to all who would hear it.
But I don't tell lies to scare people.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
OK I admit it , I"M a bigot !!

if a bigot means you have an opinion about what is right and wrong!
wow I GUess AM A BOGOT and proud of it !
if bigot means I hate !! I hate certain lifestyles like pedofiles and homo-pedofiles. .
I hate rape! I hate molestation , I hate deathers of all sorts and kinds , I hate mongerers of every sort , I hate liars lies , I hate cheats cheating and I hate all sort of usurping , and I hate hell in mankind's minds.

how do you tell what hell really is . it is mankind gift to our world. it is and always has been his very own "technology" he brought to the world death and the billions of ways he can bring that death into this world .

death and perversion of truth follows hell closely ! and I HATE HELL ! anyone living out hell .. I hate that hell.
now them I might not like , but I will try and get them to repent so that they don't spend their eternity stuck in that place they are creating for themselves because of what they do to others. oh i'm a bigot because I believe in right and wrong.. I believe in EVIL.. I hate hell!! I pray everyday for the day it ends !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

if bigot means I hate !! I hate certain lifestyles like pedofiles and homo-pedofiles. .
I hate rape! I hate molestation , I hate deathers of all sorts and kinds , I hate mongerers of every sort , I hate liars lies , I hate cheats cheating and I hate all sort of usurping , and I hate hell in mankind's minds.

how do you tell what hell really is . it is mankind gift to our world. it is and always has been his very own "technology" he brought to the world death and the billions of ways he can bring that death into this world .

death and perversion of truth follows hell closely ! and I HATE HELL ! anyone living out hell .. I hate that hell.
now them I might not like , but I will try and get them to repent so that they don't spend their eternity stuck in that place they are creating for themselves because of what they do to others. oh i'm a bigot because I believe in right and wrong.. I believe in EVIL.. I hate hell!!
Noted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

now them I might not like , but I will try and get them to repent so that they don't spend their eternity stuck in that place they are creating for themselves because of what they do to others. oh i'm a bigot because I believe in right and wrong.. I believe in EVIL.. I hate hell!! I pray everyday for the day it ends !
Ok.

Upvote 0

Rationalt

Oct 18, 2009
✟3,858.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married

Vilifying Islam, yes. ISIS follows muhammad and Quranic injunctions.

Is there something wrong In that ?.I mean is it wrong to portray with evidence that Islam is the motive for ISIS ?.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As opposed, say, to David and Solomon.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,748,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

immadatyou.gif

This thread has had a clean up of goading and off topic comments, and there was some profanity which is not allowed in videos either. The rules violated include:

Vulgarity and Profanity
Please do not post violent, disturbing, graphic, or sexually explicit images or text. Profanity or foul language is not allowed. This includes using punctuations or acronyms to bypass the profanity filter and a few non-censored words found here.

Flaming and Goading
Please treat all members with respect and courtesy through civil dialogue.
Do not attack another member's character or actions in any way, address only the content of their post and not the member personally.
NO Goading. This includes images, cartoons, or smileys clearly meant to goad.
Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed.
Only the person to whom the post is addressed may report the other. Anyone may report generalized flames or goads which are addressed to a group of members.
Moderators have the right to report egregious violations of flaming or goading.
Clear violations of the flaming rule will result in bans.

Statement of Purpose and Off-Topic
Read and abide by each forum's Statement of Purpose; Statement of Purpose threads are sticky threads located at the top of the forum's page. Not all forums have a Statement of Purpose thread. Start threads that are relevant to that forum's stated purpose. Submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion.​

This is a hot topic and it is easy to get heated, but keep it civil!

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship

Good luck in witnessing to muslims.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I've seen her interviewed a couple of times. What some define as Muslim or Islam Extremists she calls Islamists.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.