Magnolia, AR
✟995,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you are praying for a loved one who’s not yet saved, stop talking about what you see. Don’t complain about their attitude or their skeptical views. That just reenforces the lie. The more you judge them with your words and the more you declare those things you see in them. The more you build a wall that makes it difficult for them to come through.

Well said, Miss Bella. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well said, Miss Bella. :)

Thank you. That's from a book I'm reading. I should have finished 2 days ago. But I felt a prompting to slow down. :)

I stood for someone's salvation in the past for several years. I contemplated resuming it a few days ago. The message confirmed my thoughts.

I've been contemplating submission in relation to marriage. A recent thread allowed me to share my heart. I'm okay.

Thank you for being you. :yellowheart:

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Data isn't working right with my carrier. The first night in a long time without internet reading. Could be a good thing, looking at heirloom seed catalogs.
Hopefully, they fix it soon.

I sometimes feel that way when my laptop battery gets low, and I don't feel like moving the charger to another room. For a moment, I return to the olden days of reading books and magazines.

^_^

• Haha
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

cara-mia

Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2020
East Coast
✟51,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
This is so deep. The layers are laid out. I am certain of three things from this piece:
  • I have my assignment. What we witnessed wasn’t by chance. Nor is the change I felt.
  • The answer is coming. Its time to stand and declare what I was shown.
  • You’ve lived this and needed a reminder. Your word of the year is in this message.

deep is an understatement. I’ve read and re-read this. It comes with a few can understand. Thank you for sharing and for your love and support. Always. ❤️
Confession is good for the soul. I should tell all. Don't you think? :)

confessing cleanses the soul. Nothing wrong with doing it as it is liberating, wouldn’t you say? :cool:

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
deep is an understatement. I’ve read and re-read this. It comes with a few can understand. Thank you for sharing and for your love and support. Always. ❤️

You'll always have my love and support. You've proven yourself. :kiss:

confessing cleanses the soul. Nothing wrong with doing it as it is liberating, wouldn’t you say? :cool:

I've gotten too nice. Too soft. Too vulnerable. Too forgiving.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,008,102.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Today was a better day. That woman worked somewhere else in the building.

Although it annoys me how my hair falls apart. I have thick hair and I'm trying to make it look as good as it can.. but it's so hard to hold up.. even though I bought hair gel. Probably have to get a haircut soon.

Still waiting on my Covid test results.

I'm glad you got a break from her today. :) I can tell she really gets on your nerves.

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

VMaeLove

Selbst ist die Frau
Jul 30, 2019
Saxony-Anhalt
✟124,235.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Met a fellow at the coffee shop earlier this morning. We talked for a while and he said everything I need to hear. I was almost late for an appointment! But it was worth it.. These moments make me realize OK, God is with me. My path is.. blessed.

He told me the story of his childhood, growing up, having kids, making a career. He went through hard times. A lot of them. In the end, he felt the good always came when he made a decision and pushed forward, not sitting around thinking about it. He said for all his fears everything always worked out in the end.

I have a issue over analyzing some times. Especially important choice. I need to have faith in God and myself and just jump.
Find my place by making it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hopefully, they fix it soon.

I sometimes feel that way when my laptop battery gets low, and I don't feel like moving the charger to another room. For a moment, I return to the olden days of reading books and magazines.

^_^
Thanks Miles. Found out its not an unlimited plan, so I will have reduced data till Saturday. I will not be able to do much with the internet/data. So it looks like I'll be on a lil reading vacation until then.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As a man I am nervous to go to HR. She could easily make up stuff about me to HR in retaliation and as a woman I fear she'll be believed over me.

I fear the place might be riddled with Covid soon. Probably best to look for new pastures.
Don't talk about your personal life with her. Just stop and keep it professional. Any personal questions, just say you'd rather not talk about it. That's the simplest solution. It'll be hard, but you'll just have to resist talking about your personal life with her and anyone she's connected with.

• Friendly
Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
In the end, he felt the good always came when he made a decision and pushed forward, not sitting around thinking about it. He said for all his fears everything always worked out in the end.

I have a issue over analyzing some times. Especially important choice. I need to have faith in God and myself and just jump.
Find my place by making it.

I agree and I'm glad you reached that point. :)

Analysis paralysis is real. You can't anticipate every challenge. You've gotta pull the trigger and leap. I'm a risk taker. But I used to play it safe in matters of the heart.

They pursued me and acknowledged their interest. They were the first to admit their feelings too. I knew they liked me, wanted me, and cared. But one day I met my match. He wasn't like the others. In that respect.

He asked the question. What do you want? I tried to be subtle and dance around it. Throw in some charisma too. But he wasn't having it.

He said, I don't dance. He suggested my conservative upbringing made me reticent. I was too timid for him. I remember the emotion and pressure I felt inside. I wanted him. But I couldn't say it. I was afraid.

He challenged me to move beyond my fear. To face my desire head on. We were acquainted. I didn't realize how much I wanted him until the point of no return. Parting forced me to confront my feelings. The regret was horrible. I'd found the one I sought. But I was afraid.

I made a promise to myself afterward. I wouldn't hold back or hide my heart. I'm not afraid to fail. :yellowheart:

come-to-the-edge-he-said-we-cant-were-561620.jpg

Quotefancy-29143-3840x2160.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: VMaeLove
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Change is most definitely needed. His will.

God didn't call me to a seat. He didn't bring me to this point to be hidden. I need people who'll remind me to shine. To use everything He's given for His glory.

It was always my intention to put my relationship on display. To be a godly example of masculinity and femininity. It was my intention to show that Christian love is fulfilling. And God-centered relationships are one of a kind. That was the plan.

I've gotten away from it and diminished in ways I shouldn't. He put the desire in my heart. I have to honor it.

I'm pushing myself. :heart:

• Winner
Reactions: cara-mia
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm glad you got a break from her today. :) I can tell she really gets on your nerves.

Thanks. I probably bring her up too much. Just kept quiet about her for so long.

Don't talk about your personal life with her. Just stop and keep it professional. Any personal questions, just say you'd rather not talk about it. That's the simplest solution. It'll be hard, but you'll just have to resist talking about your personal life with her and anyone she's connected with.

It is hard, because if I don't answer she starts guessing out loud in front of everybody that I just say something to shut her up for the moment.

Upvote 0