Magnolia, AR
✟993,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The local bakery closed. They had a Covid outbreak. I have start baking again. Just remembered. :eek:

Graciously send some baking goods my way when you do, pls k thnx, Bella? ^-^

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a very awkward time for all those Christian "prophets" that predicted Donald Trump would win.

Dude, a friend just sent me a vid of Kenneth Copeland basically losing his mind in a fit of disbelieving, sardonic laughter at the news that Biden had won, and his audience followed suit. I'm not joking or being hyperbolic. .... it was both creepy, and disheartening to know that so many people seemed to put so much stock in one politician - namely Donald Trump of all people - when it came to living out their personal Christ-believing faith here in this world. I really don't get what kind of hold Trump was able to have over people. And I certainly hope Biden doesn't try to do the same cult of personality approach to garnering and keeping support. We need healing and a call for unity now instead of more "the other side is evil! They will stop at nothing to destroy us!" chants at rallies.

• Agree
Reactions: MrMoe
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What do you like? :D

Oh! ... um ....

(*anime-style sweatdrop appears over SK's head as he did not expect Bella to ask that in return, and he desperately thinks up an answer that doesn't sound too lame or insincere*)

.... Strawberry mocchi?

^_^

• Haha
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh! ... um ....

(*anime-style sweatdrop appears over SK's head as he did not expect Bella to ask that in return, and he desperately thinks up an answer that doesn't sound too lame or insincere*)

.... Strawberry mocchi?

^_^

Why doesn’t that surprise me? :p My daughter loves mocchi. It has an odd mouth feel. She gives it to me to watch me grimace. *lol*

I don’t think that would travel well. ;)

How was your time with your friend?

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,735.00
Faith
Christian
Dude, a friend just sent me a vid of Kenneth Copeland basically losing his mind in a fit of disbelieving, sardonic laughter at the news that Biden had won, and his audience followed suit. I'm not joking or being hyperbolic. .... it was both creepy, and disheartening to know that so many people seemed to put so much stock in one politician - namely Donald Trump of all people - when it came to living out their personal Christ-believing faith here in this world. I really don't get what kind of hold Trump was able to have over people. And I certainly hope Biden doesn't try to do the same cult of personality approach to garnering and keeping support. We need healing and a call for unity now instead of more "the other side is evil! They will stop at nothing to destroy us!" chants at rallies.

For someone named Copeland, he's not coping very well.

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Graciously send some baking goods my way when you do, pls k thnx, Bella? ^-^

What do you like? :D

homer-simpson-donuts-45.jpg

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Everyone, if I may ask that you please pray for the safety of the lady at work who I hold high affection for, Erin, and her family. The way I heard it when we got the notice of her impending absence from work this morning, one of her sisters unfortunately contracted Covid and Erin (and everyone else in their household) were considered exposed and have to be quarantined for two weeks. I know I am only thinking to ask this of you all because i have a particular care for Erin, above the average person i know or am friends with, and you all know this quite well by now, but please pray for the sister's quick and painless healing, and that neither Erin nor anyone else who are or were physically around her will suffer infection also.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The videos are from this thread. I shared Paula and another member posted Kenneth.

Oh, the one that was sent to me was way weirder than yours. I'm guessing the bit that I saw occurred pretty much right after where yours leaves off (where it actually sounded somewhat reasonable; after all, in your vid Copeland was merely talking about using laughter as a deterrent to pain/bad things happening, and I can at least understand that). O_O

This one ... ramps up the cult-like behavior a bit.

Televangelist Kenneth Copeland coping with election results : PublicFreakout

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Everyone, if I may ask that you please pray for the safety of the lady at work who I hold high affection for, Erin, and her family. The way I heard it when we got the notice of her impending absence from work this morning, one of her sisters unfortunately contracted Covid and Erin (and everyone else in their household) were considered exposed and have to be quarantined for two weeks. I know I am only thinking to ask this of you all because i have a particular care for Erin, above the average person i know or am friends with, and you all know this quite well by now, but please pray for the sister's quick and painless healing, and that neither Erin nor anyone else who are or were physically around her will suffer infection also.

I will be praying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wow. Things have slowed down around here. Where's @bèlla ?

Some people are taking a break from this forum. I was one of them, although it's hard not to post every once in a while.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟839,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Some people are taking a break from this forum. I was one of them, although it's hard not to post every once in a while.

That's too bad. I didn't post much here, but always stopped by to lurk. ^_^ I hope everyone is okay.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's too bad. I didn't post much here, but always stopped by to lurk. ^_^ I hope everyone is okay.

Yeah, we've had slow periods before. It's also the holidays. Hopefully things pick back up soon.

• Agree
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wow. Things have slowed down around here. Where's @bèlla ?

I’m starting design school in January. I won’t be posting anymore.

I hope your holiday plans are pleasant and the Lord keeps you in the year to come. :yellowheart:

~bella

Upvote 0