What's on your mind?

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,077.00
Faith
Christian
^ That's made me think of a mixed biryani. Lamb, chicken, king prawn and seekh kebab.

I actually used to have my very own dish where I used to live, my local restaurant named it after me and included all of the above, but with snapped up tikka wings, aubergine and mushrooms added to it.

For some odd reason, I liked bones in my rice...

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How many times do we as Christians tend to deal with the fruit of peoples issues and not address the root? I'm afraid that many that struggle with things on this site are not born-again but yet claim Christianity or whatever else as their faith. I'm really not saying this with an attitude of condemning anyone. But discernment and a little bit of boldness would say step out and find if someone comprehends the gospel before going futher with them.

Oh and I just got word that Alex Trebek has died. Bummer!

• Friendly
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,077.00
Faith
Christian
That sounds good. We're going to have some serious food runs! :cool:

It's just good old fashioned meat and rice, with a few adjuncts like raisins, almonds, veggies and spice. Usually when you take out, they give you a tub of vegetable curry on the side but I usually won't eat it.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟945,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's just good old fashioned meat and rice, with a few adjuncts like raisins, almonds, veggies and spice. Usually when you take out, they give you a tub of vegetable curry on the side but I usually won't eat it.

I can do simple fare too. I'm not posh all the time. :D

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,077.00
Faith
Christian
I can do simple fare too. I'm not posh all the time. :D

So, in the UK we have a supermarket chain called Iceland. It's dirt cheap, but I'm utterly obsessed with it. I might even go as far as to say that I am in love with Iceland.

Do you like large chunks of grossly misshapen, Pakora style fish? Well, you do now. Because my freezer is full of them.

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟945,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
So, in the UK we have a supermarket chain called Iceland. It's dirt cheap, but I'm utterly obsessed with it. I might even go as far as to say that I am in love with Iceland.

Do you like large chunks of grossly misshapen, Pakora style fish? Well, you do now. Because my freezer is full of them.

He's testing my resolve and making me twitchy. Thank goodness for Sauv Blanc! You're trying to give me a heart attack. :p

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,077.00
Faith
Christian
He's testing my resolve and making me twitchy. Thank goodness for Sauv Blanc! You're trying to give me a heart attack. :p

My years of lone cattle management led me to nutritionally dense, bulk amounts of food in odd proportions.

What does that mean? It means I eat like a drunken student. I'm not going to act all big and boujee when I know I'm as common as muck. I won't lie to myself ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟945,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
My years of lone cattle management led me to nutritionally dense, bulk amounts of food in odd proportions.

What does that mean? It means I eat like a drunken student. I'm not going to act all big and boujee when I know I'm as common as muck. I won't lie to myself ^_^

I miss the free veggies. Paying for them again was a hard adjustment. But I'm smitten with grass-fed meat. I figured we'd have issues this way thanks to Covid and purchased in bulk from a local farmer. He supplies restaurants. That's how I found him.

If you can tolerate good beef we'll get along. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,077.00
Faith
Christian
I miss the free veggies. Paying for them again was a hard adjustment. But I'm smitten with grass-fed meat. I figured we'd have issues this way thanks to Covid and purchased in bulk from a local farmer. He supplies restaurants. That's how I found him.

If you can tolerate good beef we'll get along. ;)

Grass fed cattle just take a long time rear. Some of those Angus breeds will take years. It's a nightmare when you're trying to free up space. I wasn't involved with the beef herds much, 90% of my work was dairy. (In fact, probably more than that. Maybe 95%.)

Good beef for me is actually critical. I won't eat it otherwise. I eat my steaks pretty much France style (blue) so that meat NEEDS to have been reared well and hung properly. The raw meat should be almost black with a slight hue to it. I won't eat steak that's bleeding out all over the place.

Burger meat is whatever. I'm only going to frazzle it to a cinder.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟945,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Good beef for me is actually critical. I won't eat it otherwise. I eat my steaks pretty much France style (blue) so that meat NEEDS to have been reared well and hung properly. The raw meat should be almost black with a slight hue to it. I won't eat steak that's bleeding out all over the place.

Burger meat is whatever. I'm only going to frazzle it to a cinder.

Batavian beef and Berkshire pork. Uncured. You make me want to cook!

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,077.00
Faith
Christian
Bedtime for good girls! :sweetdream:

@ReesePiece23, I'm fasting Friday. I'll address the collab and see what I get. Stay out of trouble! :cool: Talk later! :)

I should consider SOME sort of sleep myself soon. Nearly five here, BUT I've had a good night. I don't know what it is I like about Sunday nights, I'm always super productive on them.

In the midst of this, an apprenticeship at No.10 caught my eye. I've always wondered what it would be like to be a fly on the wall in there... I might put in lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,077.00
Faith
Christian
This is a very awkward time for all those Christian "prophets" that predicted Donald Trump would win.

Funny how Christian prophets were wrong, but an British psychic (who claims to help people meet their first version of themselves) accurately predicted the entire thing. Not just the election result, but much of 2020. According to an article posted back in January. (Which I have just verified.)

It's a terrifying sign of the times. The true prophets needs to get their spot back.

• Informative
Reactions: MrMoe
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟945,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
In the midst of this, an apprenticeship at No.10 caught my eye. I've always wondered what it would be like to be a fly on the wall in there... I might put in lol.

What? You're contemplating the rabbit's wheel. Say it ain't so! You've been liberated. Let it be. :D

I considered returning to finance. I had an interview on 9/11. I arrived and discovered it was canceled. Everything was crazy and there were cylinder blocks on the sidewalk. I had no idea what occurred. The company I targeted was in the tower and we were looking to go to NYC. That's why I considered the position. I took it as a sign the door was closed. ;)

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,077.00
Faith
Christian
What? You're contemplating the rabbit's wheel. Say it ain't so! You've been liberated. Let it be. :D

I considered returning to finance. I had an interview on 9/11. I arrived and discovered it was canceled. Everything was crazy and there were cylinder blocks on the sidewalk. I had no idea what occurred. The company I targeted was in the tower and we were looking to go to NYC. That's why I considered the position. I took it as a sign the door was closed. ;)

In a way, it would pertain to a prayer of mine to help fix the prospects of the workforce. But in another way, it goes COMPLETELY against the grain to work in parliament. I'm slightly left of centre, so if the Greens were in, it might make sense. But I don't know if I could swallow down ANY money as a result of working with the Tories. It wouldn't sit, I'd get indigestion.

Plus, I believe in building an empire - and I want others to do the same. I don't want you to have a job, I want you to build a brand, with no less than three income streams siphoning into your bank account. If this year has taught us anything, it's to NEVER rely on someone else for income.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟945,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
But I don't know if I could swallow down ANY money as a result of working with the Tories. It wouldn't sit, I'd get indigestion.

Unless you had a clear and confirmed word from the Lord through multiple sources. I wouldn't enter the devil's lair. Politics is his world. You are more effective outside of that sphere ministering to those you're meant to serve. Your passions and message confirm this. :)

If this year has taught us anything, it's to NEVER rely on someone else for income.

Entrepreneurship isn't the right avenue for everyone. It's a lot of work and there's no guarantee. You've got to be a risk taker and some aren't. Nevertheless, you can leverage your income to offset losses. I recommend that in its place.

Upvote 0