Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
disney plus? what all new programming do they plan to offer on it? I dont think they have much a selection to dump netflix? (though i dont have nf)

You serious? You know how many intellectual properties Disney owns now?

Honestly Netflix can just die.. I don't care for their sjw garbage.. although Disney might not be much better.. but still.. lol.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟247,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You serious? You know how many intellectual properties Disney owns now?

Honestly Netflix can just die.. I don't care for their sjw garbage.. although Disney might not be much better.. but still.. lol.
hmm. a quick search shows a pretty impressive list. you're right.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,167,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
meh, they made their millions. it'd be okay if they got out now. wouldn't want em to start getting greedy. no! lol

No.. most of them lost it buying scratch lottery tickets.. lol..

Upvote 0

ProGoddess

Daughter of My Lord
Jan 15, 2017
Heaven
✟28,753.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Watched it last night. I'd say three of them came true so far.

I suppose you want specifics?

Came true. She played a minor role in the movie and got beaten by Thanos in the final battle scene.

Thor wanted to use it but the others prevented him. Thor was such a psychological mess from the last film that he started drinking heavily, got quite a beer gut, and had long unkempt hair and beard. Instead, the Hulk and Tony Stark used it on a modified infinity gauntlet designed to fit them. Stark was more successful with it than the Hulk.

Came true. Same with a couple other Avengers.

Came true. Even Gomorrah came back from another timeline and was disappointed that she fell in love with a guy like Peter Quill.

Nope. Tony Stark had the infinity gauntlet, snapped his fingers, and gave Thanos and his army the same treatment he gave the universe.

Tony Stark dies after defeating Thanos.

Not exactly. Time travel is the main plot device and at the end, Captain America returns the infinity stones taken from other timelines and returns to his own time. He marries the woman he loved and stays with her in the 1940's. He 'returns' to the avengers as an old man and gives his shield to his friend in the military.

Looks like I'm not gonna miss this show.. ;)

Thanks for your updates.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just finished cutting out a gift for a family member a few hours ago, for their birthday today. I found the pattern for free online, and cut it with a scroll saw. Going to finish sanding and staining it hopefully by tomorrow.
20190426_195630.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pomegranate

we are the people of his pasture
Apr 25, 2019
Southern
✟16,204.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I want to build a labyrinth in the garden, but it would have to be rather small, so I probably couldn't walk it for contemplation. It would look nice though, and I could possibly use the creeping thyme as part of the design if I can convince the dog to stop ripping up plants.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟998,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MarkSB

May 5, 2006
✟68,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Man, I hate having to find someone new to cut your hair. I had a girl who did it regularly until I moved. Since I moved, the place that I've been going to has been a revolving door. It was only a matter of time until I got someone who would do some serious damage, so it was like I was playing with fire. Well, this time around was the worst... there's like a big chunk of hair missing on one side of my head. :flushed: Lol.

I can suffer through it until it grows back, but good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: CodyFaith
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Man, I hate having to find someone new to cut your hair. I had a girl who did it regularly until I moved. Since I moved, the place that I've been going to has been a revolving door. It was only a matter of time until I got someone who would do some serious damage, so it was like I was playing with fire. Well, this time around was the worst... there's like a big chunk of hair missing on one side of my head. :flushed: Lol.

I can suffer through it until it grows back, but good grief.
Hey, today's my terrible haircut day... get your own! Lol. I was actually going to post about it but decided not haha.

Went to a new place today myself by recommendation from a person who knows them personally... and yikes. The fade is nearly to the very top of my head... the top looked like someone was all
giphy.gif

She had only been cutting for a year though lol. I managed to fix it as best as I could with my own hair clippers... still kind of want to just shave it off but I like having hair too much to do so... so I think I'll just keep as is.

So I feel your grief aha. Spiritual lesson of the day, stick with your regular haircutter folks? :ahah:

• Haha
Reactions: MarkSB
Upvote 0