Magnolia, AR
✟1,004,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, that's correct. One of the most challenging lent seasons ever. How are you?

Look on pg. 1535 and 1536 of this thread and you shall see. ^-^

This knight is pleased to meet with you again, Miss Sampa. *bows*

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm reading a thread on Reddit and wondering when the gap will cease. We're moving further and further away from one another which has serious repercussions long-term. Men have gone their way and women have joined them. While both are concerning the latter appear more settled.

I don't know if it's a woman's trait or what occurs when women gather and they're on the same page. But it's remarkable to witness. They're organized and you can the see the forethought in the structure and the topics they discuss. It's intentional and purposeful. They're sharing plans, goals, health, etc. and celebrating one another's triumphs. Challenges aren't ignored but that isn't the focus. They're not dwelling on the other. That's the biggest difference and the most likely reason they'll succeed.

Iron sharpening iron en masse. Sometimes I'm amazed what people can accomplish when they put their mind to it even when the reasons are wrong. The bible proves true once more. In all toil there is profit.

~bella

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Started looking at a lot of places. Niagara Falls on both the NY and Canada sides, Michigan, and Minnesota.
If I gathered right from what I read, you have decided and led by the spirit to leave your workplace and relocate out of state? If soo, I would love to have lunch with you if your travels should pass through my neck of the woods. Praying for this journey and leading.:crossrc:
Look on pg. 1535 and 1536 of this thread and you shall see. ^-^

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,004,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If soo, I would love to have lunch with you if your travels should pass through my neck of the woods.

I would be pleased to indulge in your good company for a spell, Miss Sampa. I fear I do not remember where your neck of the woods is, though, if you would not mind telling me in a pm later.
^-^

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Unbelievable...

I'm listening to a video with clips from TikTok channels alleging they've been contacted via phone by Puffy/Diddy's private investigator. The calls were recorded and the individual acknowledges their connection.

I'm not astounded it occurred. I'm dismayed they didn't see the risks of covering the story in light of the allegations and lengthy period with no repercussions. If someone could get away with the things he's allegedly done they're clearly dangerous.

Why did they assume they couldn't be touched? I'm glad no one was hurt as of yet. But this is the second incident. A YouTuber had someone following him. They described what he wore, where he was and knew where he lived. He's been traveling a lot since it occurred.

Maybe they've forgotten they were dealing with a former billionaire or they're unable to grasp the extent of your reach when you have those kind of resources. Bad things can occur.

They don't have security and they're putting their loved ones at risk. Maybe they believe it's their mission. I don't know. But I'm honestly shocked.

~bella

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I would be pleased to indulge in your good company for a spell, Miss Sampa. I fear I do not remember where your neck of the woods is, though, if you would not mind telling me in a pm later.
^-^
Of coarse! As the time nears and the Lord leads:hug:

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Going to be off to Houston in the morning to get several hours of electrolysis done (remember when I started out doing that, like, three years ago, @bèlla ? And when you heard, you seemed quite amazed that a guy like me does any kind of grooming like waxing, manicures, etc. ^_^ )

If you would please pray for my safety to and fro on the trip. Even after living there myself for almost three years back in 2015 to 2018, the traffic in many parts of Houston seems a little scary to navigate, to me.
Praying for your safety my Friend!! [Hugs] :hug::hug::pray::pray::prayer::prayer::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Happy Belated Easter!! [Hugs everyone here] :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

Me and my Family had a good Easter!! ^w^ =3 We went to our favorite Italian Restaurant!! I got Angel Hair Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce with Onion. It was really good!! >_< =3 :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::spaghetti::spaghetti::pizza::pizza:

I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Easter!! :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

Chocolate Chip Cookie PNG Smaller.png
cookie_1f36a (2).png
cookie_1f36a (2).png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Now that the weather is getting warmer where I live, I have been spending a lot of time outside!! :):):clap::clap::cheer::cheer::ebil::ebil::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard: I love being outdoors!! :ebil::ebil:^w^ =3 I wish I could go camping this Summer, but I don't know anyone that likes camping. :ueee::ueee::whyy::whyy:

I have been talking to God a lot. I love talking to Him. :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::hug::hug::):):hug::hug:

cookie_1f36a (2).png
cookie_1f36a (2).png

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,015,200.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,004,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think it's her, because I recognize the dork she got with at the end of the movie, next to her. ^_^

It looks like her. What's wrong with the guy? :D

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,004,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It looks like her. What's wrong with the guy? :D

I said a long time ago in this thread that I was way cooler than Tombo, if you recall. ^_^

Upvote 0

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟111,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single