Feb 9, 2014
✟910,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Oh interesting. On the Singles' main page you can see which threads today were replied to the most or viewed the most. That's a cool little extra thing CF added. :ok:

Hey Owlette. How has your weekend been?

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who’s gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don’t give a what you think you are entitled to.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟910,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
It's been good, thanks for asking. Yesterday was beautiful, so I spent a good chunk of my day outside. Today I had to work, but it was rainy all morning, so meh... It went by fast. How about you?

Good to hear!

It has been nice here too. Trying to get some colour so I was out for about an hour in the sun and was a bit annoyed when I realised I went out too late and only got a short while.

Hopefully it's sunny again tomorrow! Having a BBQ nonetheless!

Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟102,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good to hear!

It has been nice here too. Trying to get some colour so I was out for about an hour in the sun and was a bit annoyed when I realised I went out too late and only got a short while.

Hopefully it's sunny again tomorrow! Having a BBQ nonetheless!

Nice! ^_^ I've been trying to get a tan too. I think I'm like, the slightest tiniest bit darker than I was a few weeks ago. But not much. :unbelievable:

Cool, a BBQ sounds nice. ^_^

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟910,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Nice! ^_^ I've been trying to get a tan too. I think I'm like, the slightest tiniest bit darker than I was a few weeks ago. But not much. :unbelievable:

Cool, a BBQ sounds nice. ^_^

Yeah... Normally I turn the bathroom light on and get burnt, but yesterday, you wouldn't have known I was sat in direct late afternoon sun for an hour lol. Maybe I am just overestimating the sun's ability to tan! :D

Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟102,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah... Normally I turn the bathroom light on and get burnt, but yesterday, you wouldn't have known I was sat in direct late afternoon sun for an hour lol. Maybe I am just overestimating the sun's ability to tan! :D

Haha. Yeah, I don't know. Some people could sit in the sun for an hour and practically be completely tanned, lol. I guess it depends.

Upvote 0

fromtheAsh

That one girl from that one website.
May 31, 2012
South Dakota
✟9,766.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
Haha. Yeah, I don't know. Some people could sit in the sun for an hour and practically be completely tanned, lol. I guess it depends.

Lol, yeah. I can go to the beach for a week and not tan or burn, meanwhile my S.O. is a ginger and goes through enough sunscreen for the both of us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship

My "tan" is such a small difference you couldn't tell unless you look at a tanline.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,007,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who’s gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don’t give a what you think you are entitled to.

One of the best spiels in all of American cinema, Matt.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship

One of the best spiels in all of American cinema, Matt.

Yup. It was on TV earlier, my mom and I were watching it.

Upvote 0

sundewgrower

Site Supporter
Nov 6, 2014
somewhere
✟110,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
I am planning on learning Chinese... I know some Japanese and although it's a little it appears I can remember Hanzi or Kanji well visually speaking plus ease drop on a few words here and there.
I have the friend to help, the time, and interest plus when I move I might try to attend some sort of formal class.
Just would totally burn and seer if the friend disappeared (we speak for hours a week and both consider our friendship very important now) since she is a close friend or sister to me.... as my studies would probably stop if that happened..
I won't tell her I'm studying, since I'd rather just mention it after I get some headway since I'm into just listening, and eventual literacy not speaking.
My father said I'd be an idiot if I don't study another language with my time and intelligence I have.
So i guess this isn't a bad idea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tom Mix

May 31, 2015
Earth, for now.
✟11,536.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Within 10 years I want to see the return of Jesus and I want to see Him ruling this world from His seat in Israel.

I want to see our governments bow down before Him and promise our allegiance to Him so that we may be restore to our place in Heaven.

Even though I am not good enough to be in His presents I want to go before Him and proclaim my love for Him and that I want to do His will as I know it is also the Fathers will and I want to please both of them.

I want to see our military structures destroyed so there is no longer conflict and no longer war.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.