Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Any other retail workers here who think the public is slowly turning into zombies?
Or maybe it’s just me :sorry:
I couldn't do retail..... I learned that when I was younger...I don't have the capacity/patience to deal with the level of stupid that it takes to work retail. When I wished death above going to work, when I LITERALLY wanted to murder someone at least once a day......... I knew retail was NOT the job for me.

Reactions: Strider1002
Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Any other retail workers here who think the public is slowly turning into zombies?
Or maybe it’s just me :sorry:
Try greeting them with a smile and a greeting?
Or say brains and see if there is any reaction....

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
@MehGuy Remember when I asked you who it is in your avatar? And I made a fool of myself by saying it was dark looking or something, but said I couldn't think of the right word? lol This was a few days (weeks?) ago so it's okay if you don't remember. :p

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
@MehGuy Remember when I asked you who it is in your avatar? And I made a fool of myself by saying it was dark looking or something, but said I couldn't think of the right word? lol This was a few days (weeks?) ago so it's okay if you don't remember. :p

Yeah I remember it. Why? Lol.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah I remember it. Why? Lol.

The word randomly just came to me, lol. I find that picture hauntingly (the word I couldn't think of last time) beautiful. I love photos like that, and that's why I even asked about who she was.

So forgive my weird awkward ways and random moments of remembering words. But I just thought I'd mention it. By far my favorite avatar (besides mine. :p) here on CF. :satisfied:

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The word randomly just came to me, lol. I find that picture hauntingly (the word I couldn't think of last time) beautiful. I love photos like that, and that's why I even asked about who she was.

So forgive my weird awkward ways and random moments of remembering words. But I just thought I'd mention it. By far my favorite avatar (besides mine. :p) here on CF. :satisfied:

Lol, I don't view it as haunting. Although her last days were kind of creepy.. but she was a pretty kind hearted and sweet woman in life, lol.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lol, I don't view it as haunting. Although her last days were kind of creepy.. but she was a pretty kind hearted and sweet woman in life, lol.

Haunting is wonderful though. It means something hard to ignore or forget. Which I think kind of fits the picture, it's hard to ignore and it's beautiful. :)

I'm googling her now. (If I said this the last time I'm pretty sure I forgot to. :sorry: )

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Haunting is wonderful though. It means something hard to ignore or forget. Which I think kind of fits the picture, it's hard to ignore and it's beautiful. :)

I'm googling her now. (If I said this the last time I'm pretty sure I forgot to. :sorry: )

There are some good YouTube videos and cartoons about stories of her life too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.