Land of the ice and snow
✟121,331.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I cannot wait for this Sunday. Modelling here I come!!
:) What kind of modelling do you do Elizabeth?

I should probably get my hair cut short, a summer crop so I don't have to faff about with putting it into a bun for work.

I can understand that need, especially as it's becoming unbearably hot.
I wouldn't do it because my hair grows so slowly, but if you are one of the lucky ones go for it!

Upvote 0

Elizabeth8393

Nov 24, 2014
✟4,140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:) What kind of modelling do you do Elizabeth

I do modelling for a local dress shop. Tomorrow I'm modelling a wedding dress for our wedding tour this year. I'll see if I can't get a pic from it and post it here.

Reactions: LoveDivine
Upvote 0

MiniEmu

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 19, 2015
UK
✟21,720.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I can understand that need, especially as it's becoming unbearably hot.
I wouldn't do it because my hair grows so slowly, but if you are one of the lucky ones go for it!

Haha. Ah. The heat, the wind, the amount of long hairs I shed that then must be retrieved from the plug hole :)eek:), it's just all too much upkeep! Plus my hair is rather fine, the more length it gets the flatter it looks, unless copious amounts of product is used then it's like walking around with a back combed birds nest hidden beneath the flimsiest of covers...

Slow growing hair? I'm not sure what qualifies as slow growing, it'll probably take 2-3 years to get back to its current length. Even though I chop it every 2-3 years I still get unreasonably anxious about going from mid-back to chin level. How long would your hair take to grow back to its current length? Now I'm curious...

Upvote 0

redblue22

You Are Special.
Jan 13, 2012
✟73,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Ever notice that the whole new testament confrontation procedure goes:
First, talk one on one; second, bring someone else; third, tell the church.
And if that doesn't work treat him like a gentile or tax collector.

Think about it. How were they supposed to treat gentiles or tax collectors?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟908,375.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fireeeeeeeeeeeee. 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Today, going pretty darned well.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fireeeeeeeeeeeee. 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Today, going pretty darned well.

That's not the lyrics. It's

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight, rising up to the challenge, of our rival, and the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night, and he's watching us all with the, EYYYYYEEE of the tiger.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟908,375.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
That's not the lyrics. It's

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight, rising up to the challenge, of our rival, and the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night, and he's watching us all with the, EYYYYYEEE of the tiger.

I've definitely worked out to "Gonna fly nowwwwww" and ended up running up my stairs and waving my fists around in the air like an absolute moron :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
hee hee I know my laptop is fixed yay yay.

Well I had a great day, went to this special mass thing and they people there got all excited about my green hair and I got taken into the hall for tea ha ha

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Lol come then to Glasgow

Though I started to get tounge tied as they asked about the boys and I was like erm erm erm they aren't catholics etc ha ha ha it for a mission that they are doing in the local area.

Actually one of the older ladies remember me from when I was a kid and served on the altar my face went red

Reactions: Elizabeth8393
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.