Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I do not know who wrote the article for Bible Gateway, but they did not find the word "Shekinah" in the Bible.

As for the Jewish Encyclopedia, are you now taking your Bible doctrine from those who reject Christ and quote the Babylonian Talmud, which claims Christ was the illegitimate son of Mary and a Roman soldier named Pantera?

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I do not know who wrote the article for Bible Gateway, but they did not find the word "Shekinah" in the Bible.

As for the Jewish Encyclopedia, are you now taking your Bible doctrine from those who reject Christ and quote the Babylonian Talmud, which claims Christ was the illegitimate son of Mary and a Roman soldier named Pantera?

It is simply showing the origin of the word and it's meaning and where the meaning is taught in the bible - the word Trinity is not found in the bible but the meaning and teaching is definitely there
You reject everything that is not supported by the replacement theology you support - you show in your signature to show support for Israel but you are on a never ending quest to destroy Israel

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I read the link, following as closely as I could.
Issues which bother me.
It speaks of the apocrypha and new testament. Saying doxa is the equivalent and no other. Yet, they themselves have no word from scripture, but use others as an equivalent. One such is his rest. there is such a that word is also found in the Greek.
Such as entering his rest ect. Stuff like this just bugs me. Also I looked up some of the verses in the Greek. While translated as dwelling and dwell, where it says dwell concerning Isreal it uses terms based in the Greek oik, whereas when it speaks of God dwelling among where they dwell it uses a term based on skene. One speaks more on terms of house, and the other tabernacle.
What came to mind for me is
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Joh 1:14 και ο λογος σαρξ εγενετο και εσκηνωσεν εν ημιν και εθεασαμεθα την δοξαν αυτου δοξαν ως μονογενους παρα πατρος πληρης χαριτος και αληθειας
The word tabernacle among us.....
So much to look at.
As for replacement theology, there are more than one form of that IMO. Rabbinic Judaism has it's own form. It appears fine to them to replace the Levitical inheritance for their own, Yet no such concept is allowed for the uncircumcised. think about it!!!!!!!
Lu 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
I simply ask you to look at who is given what in Moses law, and see if Judaism accepts notions of attaining things which belong to others to themselves in the Messianic age?

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I read the link, following as closely as I could.
Issues which bother me.
It speaks of the apocrypha and new testament. Saying doxa is the equivalent and no other. Yet, they themselves have no word from scripture, but use others as an equivalent. One such is his rest. there is such a that word is also found in the Greek.
Such as entering his rest ect. Stuff like this just bugs me. Also I looked up some of the verses in the Greek. While translated as dwelling and dwell, where it says dwell concerning Isreal it uses terms based in the Greek oik, whereas when it speaks of God dwelling among where they dwell it uses a term based on skene. One speaks more on terms of house, and the other tabernacle.
What came to mind for me is
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Joh 1:14 και ο λογος σαρξ εγενετο και εσκηνωσεν εν ημιν και εθεασαμεθα την δοξαν αυτου δοξαν ως μονογενους παρα πατρος πληρης χαριτος και αληθειας
The word tabernacle among us.....
So much to look at.
As for replacement theology, there are more than one form of that IMO. Rabbinic Judaism has it's own form. It appears fine to them to replace the Levitical inheritance for their own, Yet no such concept is allowed for the uncircumcised. think about it!!!!!!!
Lu 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
I simply ask you to look at who is given what in Moses law, and see if Judaism accepts notions of attaining things which belong to others to themselves in the Messianic age?
my intent was not to show support for those who created the website , but rather to give information to those who would need information to do a deeper level of research , sadly though in the forum those people are few and far between

Even in today's modern Christianity the same thing is happening with all the battles over denominations saying they are abiding in Christ more than other denominations while failing to understand that in the heavenly realm there is no such thing as denominations ,
In prophecy God has plans for those called Israel that are not Christians as well as those who are ;it is a deep long topic
but consider this
If you have children and find a person you consider a possible spouse but that person does not want children , the relationship will end because you will not or should not disregard your children in favor of a mate - God chose Israel and made promises to Israel long long before the NT, as such He is Keeping HIS promises irregardless of whether or not all of Israel cares or respects it.

Because it is about God and HIS character , just because some of Israel reject Him does not matter , HE fulfills HIS promises regardless , whether it be blessing those of Israel that accepts Jesus - or allowing those of Israel that reject Jesus to perish - both will happen
Because of those who insist that Israel is all Christians I decided to investigate , the answer is longer that I care to explain , but just as some people are saying that Jesus has already returned when he has not , there are people who follow a teaching just because someone said it in a way that seemed right unto them and they chose not to investigate and just accepted what they heard

If you really want to know why Israel will have a temple and why Christians have not replaced Israel , it requires the time to learn what is true and not just what some say is true , this idea of condemning Israel and those Jews is growing without merit - When Paul said there would be a rebellion / apostasy
this anti Israel notion is just that a rebellion , True Israel in the nation of Israel is not the same thing as political zionism but many anti Israel followers do not know that as they just follow teachings without thinking about it lest alone spend time seeking the truth

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you show in your signature to show support for Israel but you are on a never ending quest to destroy Israel

You do not know the difference between the Israelite Baal worshipers and the faithful remnant in Romans 11:1-5.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You do not know the difference between the Israelite Baal worshipers and the faithful remnant in Romans 11:1-5.

lol , well you just proved my point again,
you make assumptions the vast majority of the time, which is why you have so many misunderstandings - you are judging people you will never meet and yet you suppose what they believe
You have false beliefs and make assumptions which is why you do not believe that Jesus will reign on this earth for the Millennial reign while satan is locked away for 1000 years - after satan is cast onto the lake of fire - , then the new earth appears - but even though the scripture plainly straight out states this - you choose not to accept it - ;)

Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Tell that to the Apostle Paul: in passages like the following, he is agreeing with a pagan source (because said source was right on the issue Paul was adrresing):

Titus 1:12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Of course, don't let that stop from posting more of those Jewish / Spock fables, lol

When it comes to what's what in Scripture, you...remain an amateur.

Time for you to head for YouTube, once more, lol

Rom. 5:6-8.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
lol , well you just proved my point again,
you make assumptions the vast majority of the time, which is why you have so many misunderstandings - you are judging people you will never meet and yet you suppose what they believe
You have false beliefs and make assumptions which is why you do not believe that Jesus will reign on this earth for the Millennial reign while satan is locked away for 1000 years - after satan is cast onto the lake of fire - , then the new earth appears - but even though the scripture plainly straight out states this - you choose not to accept it - ;)

The irony is that he parrots the false assertion that Darby got his understanding of The Pre-Trib Rapture from a 14 year old girl - who had actually held a Rapture position similar to his (BAB2's) Post-Trib error.

What...a confused character, BAB2 continues to prove he is.

• Agree
Reactions: seventysevens
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The irony is that he parrots the false assertion that Darby got his understanding of The Pre-Trib Rapture from a 14 year old girl - who had actually held a Rapture position similar to his (BAB2's) Post-Trib error.

I find it quite bizarre that people accept that nonsense , it be like believing things just because someone or anyone said it no matter how bizarre it is, it be surprising how many times it has happened in conversation with some believers that if I use the word supernatural they first think of a TV show or movie saying that supernatural is not biblical , so I remind them of the resurrection , or water being turned into wine , angels and other scriptures and then they say 'oh yeah' that is supernatural :)

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
my intent was not to show support for those who created the website , but rather to give information to those who would need information to do a deeper level of research , sadly though in the forum those people are few and far between

Even in today's modern Christianity the same thing is happening with all the battles over denominations saying they are abiding in Christ more than other denominations while failing to understand that in the heavenly realm there is no such thing as denominations ,
In prophecy God has plans for those called Israel that are not Christians as well as those who are ;it is a deep long topic
but consider this
If you have children and find a person you consider a possible spouse but that person does not want children , the relationship will end because you will not or should not disregard your children in favor of a mate - God chose Israel and made promises to Israel long long before the NT, as such He is Keeping HIS promises irregardless of whether or not all of Israel cares or respects it.

Because it is about God and HIS character , just because some of Israel reject Him does not matter , HE fulfills HIS promises regardless , whether it be blessing those of Israel that accepts Jesus - or allowing those of Israel that reject Jesus to perish - both will happen
Because of those who insist that Israel is all Christians I decided to investigate , the answer is longer that I care to explain , but just as some people are saying that Jesus has already returned when he has not , there are people who follow a teaching just because someone said it in a way that seemed right unto them and they chose not to investigate and just accepted what they heard

If you really want to know why Israel will have a temple and why Christians have not replaced Israel , it requires the time to learn what is true and not just what some say is true , this idea of condemning Israel and those Jews is growing without merit - When Paul said there would be a rebellion / apostasy
this anti Israel notion is just that a rebellion , True Israel in the nation of Israel is not the same thing as political zionism but many anti Israel followers do not know that as they just follow teachings without thinking about it lest alone spend time seeking the truth
I agree with some of what you say especially the promises made before the law. We probably differ however as to two covenants made with Abraham. God made promises concerning Israel, and the nations. I do not consider myself a replacement theologist. I see those covenants made to Abraham to speak concerning all men via two covenants Gen 15 & Gen 17. And yes, I agree those promises are dependent upon God's character NOT OURS.
Just to give you an example of the way I view the 2 covenants...One inheritance is earthly, worldly....And the other heavenly, hence Israel in Genesis as heirs of the promises concerning earthly things is called Gods firstborn. As all firstborn they have two portions of inheritance than their brethren. The second covenant concerns the heavenly inheritance of which all are promised as heirs in Christ. I do not begrudge I sraels two portions, nor do I wish to replace their firstborn status. They are in the land today because of that status and God' faithfulness.
To much emphasis on Isreal rather than promises made to Abraham causes problems IMO. Such as calling people of replacement theology, when in reality we all enter into the promises made to our father Abraham.
They are loved for the sake of the Fathers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I agree with some of what you say especially the promises made before the law. We probably differ however as to two covenants made with Abraham. God made promises concerning Israel, and the nations. I do not consider myself a replacement theologist. I see those covenants made to Abraham to speak concerning all men via two covenants Gen 15 & Gen 17. And yes, I agree those promises are dependent upon God's character NOT OURS.
Just to give you an example of the way I view the 2 covenants...One inheritance is earthly, worldly....And the other heavenly, hence Israel in Genesis as heirs of the promises concerning earthly things is called Gods firstborn. As all firstborn they have two portions of inheritance than their brethren. The second covenant concerns the heavenly inheritance of which all are promised as heirs in Christ. I do not begrudge I sraels two portions, nor do I wish to replace their firstborn status. They are in the land today because of that status and God' faithfulness.
To much emphasis on Isreal rather than promises made to Abraham causes problems IMO. Such as calling people of replacement theology, when in reality we all enter into the promises made to our father Abraham.
They are loved for the sake of the Fathers.
I agree with some of what you said as well , but when I hear people say things like Israel will not repent , who are they to know if people who live on the other side of the world will repent , only God knows those things , are they supposing they are like God , some will some won't just like gentiles , to say that building a temple is bad or evil is foolishness , scripture declares there will be a temple , who are they to make such a determination , are they thinking they know better than God , In the early church they would take their tithes and offerings and go out to villages that were poor and give then their monies and animals to show the love of Christ in in hopes that the poor would come to know Christ , ,
With more and more people in Israel coming to understand that where the temple mount is , is most likely the old army fort and not where the temple really was , that the temple was located in the City of David , it very well could be that the temple would be built there and there could be peace in Israel because the temple would not be built where the dome of the rock is
Jesus said to love your enemies and Israel is not an enemy but many Christians are showing a vile bitter heart toward Israel all based on their theological view - which is not how Jesus said to be
this notion that Israel should not have a temple just because Jesus is resurrected is nonsense and against the word of God , how can Christians entice non messianic Jews to accept Christ when they speak such evil things about them , which is against what Jesus taught

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

From a Brethren historian...

PROPHETIC DEVELOPMENTS
with particular reference to the early Brethren Movement.
F. Roy Coad (Brethren Historian) pages 10-26
http://brethrenhistory.org/qwicsitePro/php/docsview.php?docid=418

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I agree with some of what you said as well , but when I hear people say things like Israel will not repent , who are they to know if people who live on the other side of the world will repent , only God knows those things , are they supposing they are like God , some will some won't just like gentiles , to say that building a temple is bad or evil is foolishness , scripture declares there will be a temple , who are they to make such a determination , are they thinking they know better than God , In the early church they would take their tithes and offerings and go out to villages that were poor and give then their monies and animals to show the love of Christ in in hopes that the poor would come to know Christ , ,
With more and more people in Israel coming to understand that where the temple mount is , is most likely the old army fort and not where the temple really was , that the temple was located in the City of David , it very well could be that the temple would be built there and there could be peace in Israel because the temple would not be built where the dome of the rock is
Jesus said to love your enemies and Israel is not an enemy but many Christians are showing a vile bitter heart toward Israel all based on their theological view - which is not how Jesus said to be
this notion that Israel should not have a temple just because Jesus is resurrected is nonsense and against the word of God , how can Christians entice non messianic Jews to accept Christ when they speak such evil things about them , which is against what Jesus taught
Jesus did say love your enemies. Paul taught.....
Ro 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.
I do not believe a temple will be built. Why you say it is nonsense they should not have a temple?
See, I see division being caused here. Both accusing each other....
Here is a glimpse of my thoughts...
The rulers in the first century were vipers, crooked, an evil generation. This generation has had an effect on non believing Jew's to this day. The doctrines that these men handed down are still promulgated. That is the bigger problem. Now, we have Gentiles accusing Gentiles based on those same divisions. The constant accusations that the church wouldn't let Jews be Jews in Christ....No, it was the rulers in Judaism that said they were no longer Jews, kicked them out of their synagogues etc.
It is all just so sad....Accusations fly like crazy on both sides.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I do not believe a temple will be built. Why you say it is nonsense they should not have a temple?
See, I see division being caused here. Both accusing each other....
It is nonsense that people who think they should have the right to say what happens in a country they do not live in , it makes as much sense as if the Jews told America Christians that they should not have Christmas lighting on their homes at Christmas time , they live in Israel , that is just as bad as the UN telling Israel that Israel cannot have Jerusalem as their capital city , when Jerusalem IS the capital city , but it became a big issue when the USA moved their Embassy to Jerusalem - that is only being fair - not causing division - Christians in countries that have no say about what goes on in Israel feel they should have the right to tell people in another country what they are entitled to have , be like someone from another country telling you that you should not have the right to build a new church

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It is nonsense that people who think they should have the right to say what happens in a country they do not live in , it makes as much sense as if the Jews told America Christians that they should not have Christmas lighting on their homes at Christmas time , they live in Israel , that is just as bad as the UN telling Israel that Israel cannot have Jerusalem as their capital city , when Jerusalem IS the capital city , but it became a big issue when the USA moved their Embassy to Jerusalem - that is only being fair - not causing division - Christians in countries that have no say about what goes on in Israel feel they should have the right to tell people in another country what they are entitled to have , be like someone from another country telling you that you should not have the right to build a new church
I am not trying to tell them that. I am pro Israel myself. Was super glad trump built the embassy in Jerusalem etc. I do not know how things are gonna end up with them. I just disagree that a temple will be built.

Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0