Feb 25, 2008
✟783,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Obviously then satan still has dominion over the earth - just as he tempted Jesus with it saying to Jesus that he would give Jesus dominion if Jesus would would serve satan - of course Jesus rebuked satan as he knows that the next time he returns he will have dominion over all the earth since he will take it away from satan when he returns and casts satan into the pit - satan has power over the unsaved and can still cause the saved to sin through temptation and that can cause even a saved person to become apostate - which is why the scriptures many times says to put on the whole amour of God because until the saved have received their glorified body they can be tempted to turn away from Christ
You can be tempted, but God provides the power to overcome temptation (James 4:7; 1 Corinthians 10:13).

Your soul is protected in Him (John 10:28) unless you yourself decide to remove yourself from His protection.

• Agree
Reactions: Davy
Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You're way behind then in your Bible study:

Isa 30:30-33
30 And the LORD shall cause His glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of His arm, with the indignation of His anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.
31 For through the voice of the LORD shall the Assyrian be beaten down, which smote with a rod.

32 And in every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which the LORD shall lay upon him, it shall be with tabrets and harps: and in battles of shaking will he fight with it.
33 For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.

KJV

There is only the devil and his angels which the future "lake of fire" is prepared for; that's the meaning of symbolic "Tophet" in the above. God is linking that title of "the Assyrian" with the devil himself which symbolic Tophet has been ordained of old for.

Matt 25:41
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
KJV
This is simply reaching. You do understand it was God that slew 185,000 Assyrians in 2 Kings 19:35-37? This is the fulfillment of your Isaiah 30 above. All you have to do is read it and compare Isaiah 37 with 2 Kings 19. God being sure to His word!!!

Be glad to explain it to you, IF you first can explain why God called the locust army His army He sent as written in the Book of Joel:

Joel 2:25
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, My great army which I sent among you.

KJV
This is simply your failure to compare scripture with scripture. Joel is giving a warning as well as appealing with Gods people to repent...something they didn't do even after all that God did to discipline them. God reviews all He has done to them and yet they still don't turn to Him. Try and figure out who the "northern army" that God will remove at Joel 2:20 is. Got a clue? There's more I could say but I'll let what I've said stand.

In your zeal you have forgotten to actually pay attention to the Scriptures as written, and instead fallen to your own thinking about our Heavenly Father and His Son's ways.
This is a weak tactic that won't work with me. I won't agree to your view of scripture so you need to attack...I won't go there.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So just because Jesus knows , you say it is His will ?
you call all the innocent people that die for no reason discipline ?
Tell us how that applies to Sept 11 2001 , the numerous serial killers and rapists , the numerous school shootings , the Las Vegas shooting spree - people that go into churches and shoot and kill people in church praying -

IT IS Gods WORD that tells us that satan has dominion over the earth and will continue to have dominion until Jesus returns to establish his Kingdom on earth , then Jesus will take dominion from satan and cast him into the pit
Kinda think about the explanation Jesus gave at Luke 13:1-5 to such questions. Ask yourself why Jesus didn't rescue John the Baptist from being beheaded.

Keep thinking Satan has dominion...but don't think about the things you don't know...like maybe how many turned to Christ because of such evil. You want to think Satan has dominion...so go ahead.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The apostle Paul never taught uncircumcision for the Jews. The whole Jerusalem church observed the Law of Moses. When the question arose in the Church about the observance of the Law of Moses by the Gentiles, the apostles took a decision: the Gentiles are not required to observe the Law of Moses.

Nobody canceled the Law of Moses for the Jews.

It's another thing to be in Jesus Christ. Any person is a Jew, or a Gentile, if he is in the Body of Christ, then he should not think about observing the separate commandments of the Law. Therefore, it made sense to hold on to the Body of Jesus Christ, and not separate decrees: "to be circumcised" or "uncircumcised."

And now I'll ask you: where is the Body of Christ, the Church today? You can not show me the Body of Christ, because denominations of the Christian religion are not the Church, they are deprived of the main sign of the Body of Christ, they do not have unity.

Each denomination has its own theology, has its own saints, has its own leaders. And all these denominations, no matter how attractive they are, are violators of the main commandment of Jesus Christ, the commandments about our unity in Him.

Therefore, the order of restoration of the unity of the Church will be as follows: first one part of the Church builds the Temple, then the second part of the church enters through the Eastern Gate into this Temple. Then Jews turns to the faith of those people who, as one Body, entered through the Eastern Gate. After this, Israel takes the place of the current Christian denominations as an earthly base for our unity and fellowship.

You advise me to keep the status of uncircumcision. But the message to the Galatians says that there is no point in this: we must follow Jesus Christ.

Well said.......
the Levites who believed in Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus as Messiah... were zealous for the law.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"New Heaven" and "new earth" refers to the existing physical world. In the first chapter of Genesis, the creation of the spiritual world, and not the physical world, is described. This is a parable, an allegory.

And the book of Revelation describes the collapse of this former spiritual world and the creation of our new ideas about the sublime.

God will not destroy matter. It is enough to destroy sinners.

I am seriously impressed by your website ProtectionET.

https://galgal.dreamwidth.org/tag/third+temple

Upvote 0