SE
✟24,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Christ confirmed the Covenant with the Jews for 3½ years during his earthly ministry
  • Romans 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
and a further 3½ years through the apostles till the conversion of Cornelius, when the gospel was generally opened up to the gentiles.

Hebrews 2:3 supports your final sentence.

how will we escape if we neglect so great a salvation which had its beginning when it was spoken through the Lord and was confirmed to us by those who heard, Hebrews 2:3

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Comments from David Kent and jgr are unsupported opinions, made to suit beliefs that are not found in the Bible.

To describe the rules of grammar as "unsupported opinions" is certainly a revolutionary claim. Do you have some support for your opinion?

Here's the "unsupported opinion" of an early church father. Whom in the early church can you cite in support of your opinion?

Clement of Alexandria (150 - 215 AD)

From the captivity at Babylon, which took place in the time of Jeremiah the prophet, was fulfilled what was spoken by Daniel the prophet as follows: "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people, and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to seal sins, and to wipe out and make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal the vision and the prophet, and to anoint the Holy of Holies. Know therefore, and understand, that from the going forth of the word commanding an answer to be given, and Jerusalem to be built, to Christ the Prince, are seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; and the street shall be again built, and the wall; and the times shall be expended. And after the sixty-two weeks the anointing shall be overthrown, and judgment shall not be in him; and he shall destroy the city and the sanctuary along with the coming Prince. And they shall be destroyed in a flood, and to the end of the war shall be cut off by: desolations. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week; and in the middle of the week the sacrifice and oblation shall be taken away; and in the holy place shall be the abomination of desolations, and until the consummation of time shall the consummation be assigned for desolation. And in the midst of the week shall he make the incense of sacrifice cease, and of the wing of destruction, even till the consummation, like the destruction of the oblation." That the temple accordingly was l built in seven weeks, is evident; for it is written in Esdras. And thus Christ became King of the Jews, reigning in Jerusalem in the fulfilment of the seven weeks. And in the sixty and two weeks the whole of Judaea was quiet, and without wars. And Christ our Lord, "the Holy of Holies," having come and fulfilled the vision and the prophecy, was anointed in His flesh by the Holy Spirit of His Father.

In those "sixty and two weeks," as the prophet said, and "in the one week," was He Lord. The half of the week Nero held sway, and in the holy city Jerusalem placed the abomination; and in the half of the week he was taken away, and Otho, and Galba, and Vitellius. And Vespasian rose to the supreme power, and destroyed Jerusalem, and desolated the holy place. And that such are the facts of the case, is clear to him that is able to understand, as the prophet said.

The Stromata, or Miscellanies
Book I Chapter XXI

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hebrews 10
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
The Word of the Lord.

Why would God revive that in which He took no pleasure?
Why would God reestablish the first, when Christ took it and them away to establish the second?
Why would God revive sacrifices which can never take away sins?
Why would God revive sacrifices when His Son offered one sacrifice for sins for ever?
Where does the New Will and Testament in Christ's Blood declare that the old will and testament sacrifices will be revived?
The very idea of God reinstituting animal sacrifice is an abominable heresy.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I did answer it. There are again offerings and sacrifices made. There has to be a Temple to do that in.
Animal sacrifice now that Christ has come would be nothing more or less than blasphemy.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This may be a surprise, but the end of the world has not come yet.
Have sacrifice and oblation ceased?

As for the Temple and future sacrifices, I know the scriptures very well and there is plenty of proof that there will be another Temple and we Christians will worship in it.
Eisegesis.

I suggest that those who, for whatever reason, don't like the idea of a new Temple, just keep their beliefs to themselves
I'd make the same suggestion to those who hold the abominable belief that our Lord's sacrifice will be set at naught and the slaughter of livestock for sins will be reinstated. Those who believe that the Church is just a temporary thing to be replaced by Temple Judaism 2.0. How can anyone embrace such an appalling and pernicious notion? Has the New Testament been ripped from Your Bible? Was the letter to the Hebrews omitted? Do you see out Lord Christ as just another prophet? Is the Body of Christ just a short-term arrangement until we get back to the serious business of killing cattle for our sins? What a deplorable view of Christ, His sacrifice for us, His Body of believers, His glorious Church, and His triumphant return!

because to fight against that truth makes you deny plain scripture and may result in some future mbarrassment, if not worse.
You can trust in the blood of sheep and goats for remission of sins if you choose, I will not. Our Lord's sacrifice on the Cross paid it all, for all eternity.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,699.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You can trust in the blood of sheep and goats for remission of sins if you choose, I will not. Our Lord's sacrifice on the Cross paid it all, for all eternity.
This is a crass and disgusting attack onto a Christian brother.
I do not deny that Jesus paid the price for our sins. But does that absolutely stop anyone from sinning?
I will post again the scriptures that say how there will again be offerings and sacrifices in a new Temple. Who are we to question God, what He wants, or requires of us.

When the Lord’s righteous people go to live in all of the Holy Land, soon after it is cleared and cleansed by the Lord’s Day of wrath against the nations, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 35:1-10, they will build a new Temple in Jerusalem. Many Old Testament prophesies attest to this, how it will be built by men from far away, Zechariah 6:15, and it will be greater than the former ones. Haggai 2:9

The New Testament too, makes it clear there will be a Temple, 2 Thess. 2:4, Rev. 11:1-2, that will exist until the end of the Millennium, when God Himself will be the Temple. Revelation 21:22

We are told that during this age of Church dispensation, Christ is our high priest and we are the spiritual Temple, 2 Cor. 6:16 and no sacrifices are required. Hosea 9:4

Hebrews 9 & 10:1-21 is the scriptures that clearly tell us that Jesus made the once and forever sacrifice for the expiation of our sins. Now there is no Temple and Christians are His ‘body’ on earth. This is just for the time from the early church until the new Temple is built, when there will again be offerings and thanksgiving gifts made by the Lord’s holy people. Daniel 12:1, Revelation 7:9-14

Daniel 7:25 and Daniel 9:26-27 tells us how, in the last days, an invading leader will make a peace treaty with the holy people, but will break it and put a stop to the sacrifices and offerings. Obviously there will be sacrifices and offerings taking place, for him to stop them.

This is confirmed by the prophesies detailing how it will be during the period the righteous people of God will be living the Land before the Return of Jesus:
Psalm 51:18-19 Now Lord, show Your favour to Zion and rebuild Jerusalem. Then You will delight in the appointed sacrifices, young bulls will be offered in Your altar.

Jeremiah 17:24-26 Now, if you obey the Lord’s Commandments, then a ruler will again occupy David’s throne and Jerusalem will be inhabited forever. Then people will come bringing whole offerings, sacrifices as thank offerings to the Lord’s House.

Jeremiah 33:14-18 The days are coming when I shall bless Judah and Israel…….there will always be a Levitical Priest to burn the grain and other offerings every day. Isaiah 66:21

Ezekiel 45:13-25 The details of and the dates for making all the sacrifices and offerings on the Altar of the Temple.

Zechariah 14:21…all who come to make sacrifice will use the holy pots in Jerusalem to boil the flesh of the sacrifice……

Isaiah 60:6-7 Livestock in droves will be in the Land to serve your needs, as acceptable offerings on My Altar and I will adorn My glorious Temple.

The context of these scriptures proves that all this will be for the last days’ period before the Return of Jesus. What will happen during the Millennium isn’t told to us, although there will be priest’s then. Revelation 20:6 But we know there will be no Temple in Eternity. Revelation 21:22
Ref: logostelos.info

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is a crass and disgusting attack onto a Christian brother.
I do not deny that Jesus paid the price for our sins. But does that absolutely stop anyone from sinning?
I will post again the scriptures that say how there will again be offerings and sacrifices in a new Temple. Who are we to question God, what He wants, or requires of us.

When the Lord’s righteous people go to live in all of the Holy Land, soon after it is cleared and cleansed by the Lord’s Day of wrath against the nations, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 35:1-10, they will build a new Temple in Jerusalem. Many Old Testament prophesies attest to this, how it will be built by men from far away, Zechariah 6:15, and it will be greater than the former ones. Haggai 2:9

The New Testament too, makes it clear there will be a Temple, 2 Thess. 2:4, Rev. 11:1-2, that will exist until the end of the Millennium, when God Himself will be the Temple. Revelation 21:22

We are told that during this age of Church dispensation, Christ is our high priest and we are the spiritual Temple, 2 Cor. 6:16 and no sacrifices are required. Hosea 9:4

Hebrews 9 & 10:1-21 is the scriptures that clearly tell us that Jesus made the once and forever sacrifice for the expiation of our sins. Now there is no Temple and Christians are His ‘body’ on earth. This is just for the time from the early church until the new Temple is built, when there will again be offerings and thanksgiving gifts made by the Lord’s holy people. Daniel 12:1, Revelation 7:9-14

Daniel 7:25 and Daniel 9:26-27 tells us how, in the last days, an invading leader will make a peace treaty with the holy people, but will break it and put a stop to the sacrifices and offerings. Obviously there will be sacrifices and offerings taking place, for him to stop them.

This is confirmed by the prophesies detailing how it will be during the period the righteous people of God will be living the Land before the Return of Jesus:
Psalm 51:18-19 Now Lord, show Your favour to Zion and rebuild Jerusalem. Then You will delight in the appointed sacrifices, young bulls will be offered in Your altar.

Jeremiah 17:24-26 Now, if you obey the Lord’s Commandments, then a ruler will again occupy David’s throne and Jerusalem will be inhabited forever. Then people will come bringing whole offerings, sacrifices as thank offerings to the Lord’s House.

Jeremiah 33:14-18 The days are coming when I shall bless Judah and Israel…….there will always be a Levitical Priest to burn the grain and other offerings every day. Isaiah 66:21

Ezekiel 45:13-25 The details of and the dates for making all the sacrifices and offerings on the Altar of the Temple.

Zechariah 14:21…all who come to make sacrifice will use the holy pots in Jerusalem to boil the flesh of the sacrifice……

Isaiah 60:6-7 Livestock in droves will be in the Land to serve your needs, as acceptable offerings on My Altar and I will adorn My glorious Temple.

The context of these scriptures proves that all this will be for the last days’ period before the Return of Jesus. What will happen during the Millennium isn’t told to us, although there will be priest’s then. Revelation 20:6 But we know there will be no Temple in Eternity. Revelation 21:22
Bro. keras, please grant us a favor.

Go to your will (I trust you have one; and if so, you can see that it is identified as your "LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT"), and let us know what the first (or close to first) clause says.

Mine says:
"I HEREBY REVOKE all former Wills and other testamentary dispositions by me at any time therefore made and declare this to be my Last Will and Testament."

What does yours say?

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,699.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What does yours say?
The same.
But don't try to tell me that the New Covenant is fully implemented now.
Hebrews 8:7-12 has not yet come into force, it seems this will happen after Jesus Returns.

Are you, and all who hate the idea of a new Temple, just going to ignore the scriptures I presented?
Another proof is how some Christians will become priests of the Lord. Revelation 5:10, Isaiah 66:21. Priests require a place to operate. At the very least, it has to be as Moses did - Exodus 26

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The same.
But don't try to tell me that the New Covenant is fully implemented now.
Hebrews 8:7-12 has not yet come into force, it seems this will happen after Jesus Returns.

Are you, and all who hate the idea of a new Temple, just going to ignore the scriptures I presented?
Another proof is how some Christians will become priests of the Lord. Revelation 5:10, Isaiah 66:21. Priests require a place to operate. At the very least, it has to be as Moses did - Exodus 26

By far the greatest bequest of the New Covenant, i.e. New Will and Testament, is the gift of salvation by grace through faith, implemented and offered through Christ's sacrifice at Calvary.

His sacrifice has “revoked all former testamentary dispositions”, i.e. those of the Old Testament animal sacrifices. The only way they could be revived is by the creation of a New(er) Will and Testament, which would revoke the related provision of the current New Will and Testament, i.e. Christ's sacrifice, with the provisions of the previsous Old Will and Testament, i.e. animal sacrifices.

Under the definition, meaning, and operation of Wills and Testaments, of which the statement I cited is an intrinsic description, the provisions of an Old Will and Testament can never supersede those of a New Will and Testament. This means that you can update and revise your own Will and Testament with complete confidence that the updates and revisions can never be subject to a legal challenge which is based on the provisions of a previous Will and Testament. Those provisions are now revoked, and have been rendered null and void.

Similarly, the Old Will and Testament scriptures describing animal sacrifices are now revoked and rendered null and void by the New Will and Testament scriptures describing the sacrifice of the Lamb of God.

Thank God for that. The perfect, final, complete, New Will and Testament, sacrifice of His Son has revoked and rendered null and void the animal sacrifices of the Old Will and Testament forever.

They will never be recognized by God again.

Last edited:
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,699.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
They will never be recognized by God again.
I made the point that the New Covenant is not yet fully implemented, as the spiritual blessings have not happened yet.
We have the gift of Salvation, by being born again in Jesus, but this can be lost by falling back into sin.

So you just dismiss these scriptures?
Isaiah 56:6-7 So too with the aliens who give their allegiance to Me.....they will come to Mt House of prayer. Their offerings and sacrifices will be acceptable on My Altar......
Jeremiah 33:14-18 The days are coming when I shall bless Judah and Israel…….there will always be a Levitical Priest to burn the grain and other offerings every day.
The context of these scriptures proves that all this will be for the last days’ period before the Return of Jesus.
Also, 2 Thessalonians 2:$ and Revelation 11:-2 prove the existence of a Temple in the end times.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I made the point that the New Covenant is not yet fully implemented, as the spiritual blessings have not happened yet.

Heb 8:6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises.
(Written in the present tense during the first century.)

Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Heb 8:8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH—
Heb 8:9 NOT ACCORDING TO THE COVENANT THAT I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS IN THE DAY WHEN I TOOK THEM BY THE HAND TO LEAD THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT; BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CONTINUE IN MY COVENANT, AND I DISREGARDED THEM, SAYS THE LORD.
Heb 8:10 FOR THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAWS IN THEIR MIND AND WRITE THEM ON THEIR HEARTS; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.
Heb 8:11 NONE OF THEM SHALL TEACH HIS NEIGHBOR, AND NONE HIS BROTHER, SAYING, 'KNOW THE LORD,' FOR ALL SHALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST OF THEM TO THE GREATEST OF THEM.
Heb 8:12 FOR I WILL BE MERCIFUL TO THEIR UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AND THEIR SINS AND THEIR LAWLESS DEEDS I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE."
Heb 8:13 In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(Again written in the present tense during the first century. This passage was written a few years before 70 AD, when the Old Covenant practices did completely vanish away.)

Heb 10:16 "THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THEM AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THEIR HEARTS, AND IN THEIR MINDS I WILL WRITE THEM,"
Heb 10:17 then He adds, "THEIR SINS AND THEIR LAWLESS DEEDS I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE."
(The two verses above are quoted from the promise of the New Covenant in Jeremiah 31:31-34. In the verse below is it found fulfilled during the first century.)
Heb 10:18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I told you: it is found in Daniel 11:31.
All prophecy is like that: a little here, a little there. Isaiah 29:13

I asked where does Daniel 9 state Jerusalem will be built a 2nd time. You respond with Daniel 11:31, which by the way, does not say Jerusalem will be rebuilt a 2nd time and also does not answer my question. So do you admit that Daniel 9 does not mention Jerusalem being rebuilt a 2nd time?

Zechariah 14:21all who come to make sacrifice will use the holy pots in Jerusalem to boil the flesh of the sacrifice……

You are reading through all of these old testament passages, without the context that they are merely a picture of Christ. All of these things, the animal sacrifices, the rituals, the ordinances, etc... are only a shadow of Christ and not the true reality.

Hebrews 10:1 For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities.

1 Peter 2:4-5,9 As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious,you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Brother, no one hates the idea of a new temple, for we are the new temple, the body of Christ, built by Christ on the foundation of the apostles, with Christ as the chief cornerstone. We are the royal priest hood serving in this new temple and offering sacrifices to our Lord daily.

This is the true reality.

This is the place where God dwells with his people in spirit, this is the place where his throne is and his feet rest.

Is there any New testament scriptures explaining that animal sacrifices will resume again?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No you didn't. Your providing me with your assumption that Daniel 9:26 and 27 are about 2 different temples. Please provide scripture that shows Jerusalem and the temple will be rebuilt again after its destruction in Daniel 9:26.

I specifically asked about Daniel 9. Where in Daniel 9, does it state that Jerusalem and the temple are rebuilt a 2nd time. I clearly see the first time to rebuild Jerusalem:

Daniel 9:25 From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One,f the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’

Where is the 2nd time in Daniel 9
It is a wilful attempt to wrest scripture, to demand a showing of a concept in one scripture when it has been demonstrated in another scripture.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I asked where does Daniel 9 state Jerusalem will be built a 2nd time. You respond with Daniel 11:31, which by the way, does not say Jerusalem will be rebuilt a 2nd time and also does not answer my question. So do you admit that Daniel 9 does not mention Jerusalem being rebuilt a 2nd time?
Do you mean 3rd time? The second time was when the Jews came back from Babylonian Captivity, in Nehemiah and Ezra.

It is obvious that Jersualem has been rebuilt a third time given the reality that we have our embassy there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is a wilful attempt to wrest scripture, to demand a showing of a concept in one scripture when it has been demonstrated in another scripture.

I agree with you. Maybe you could provide New Testament scripture that shows literal earthly Jerusalem and the literal earthly temple will be rebuilt and God will reinstate animal sacrifices?

Keras used Daniel 9:27 as proof of a future temple. However, his proof is based on an assumption that the temple in verse 26 is different from that in verse 27.

Daniel 9:27 says there will be sacrifices and offerings in a Temple, one that the Anti-Christ will desecrate at the mid point of the 70th year of Daniel.

Keras is assuming this is a different and future temple from Daniel 9:26. Considering Daniel explicitly states Jerusalem is rebuilt the first time in Daniel 9:25, I simply asked where it states that Jerusalem and the temple are rebuilt a 2nd time in Daniels 70 ‘weeks’ prophecy.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I agree with you. Maybe you could provide New Testament scripture that shows literal earthly Jerusalem and the literal earthly temple will be rebuilt and God will reinstate animal sacrifices?

Demanding this from the New Testament, when it is explicitly stated in the Old, is willfully wresting scripture.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you mean 3rd time? The second time was when the Jews came back from Babylonian Captivity, in Nehemiah and Ezra.

It is obvious that Jersualem has been rebuilt a third time given the reality that we have our embassy there.

If you have been following the thread for the las few posts, it’s within the context of Daniels 70 ‘weeks’.
Keras used Daniel 9:27 as proof of a future rebuilt Jerusalem and temple. He made the assumption the temple in Daniel 9:27 is different than Daniel 9:26.
Daniel clearly stated it was rebuilt in Daniel 9:25. Where is the 2nd time it is rebuilt in Daniels 70 ‘weeks’ prophecy?

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Demanding this from the New Testament, when it is explicitly stated in the Old, is willfully wresting scripture.

So is demanding your interpretation from the Old Testament when you can’t produce one ounce of scripture from the New Testament to support it.

The old covenant was only a shadow of Christ, NOT the true realities.

Pot calling the kettle black just a little bit

Upvote 0

συνείδησις

¿uo buıob sı ʇɐɥʍ
Jun 10, 2018
SE
✟24,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'll put it bluntly - anyone who thinks that the prophecies foretell the rebuilding of an earthly temple and the re-institution of animal sacrifices after those things were eliminated is carnal.

Upvote 0