St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Not all bathrooms are in school buildings.
True, but the issue at hand is about reversing the interpretation of Title IX which requires transgender access to public school facilities. Cf. your post #123.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Well, there's that whole pesky "due process" thing...

Summary execution for illegal border crossings, huh? Tell me again about being pro-life?

Due process takes 5 minutes to determine a person's status as illegal. As far as getting them home, it's in their countries' best interests to take them back. Otherwise, illegal and all, we could ship them off to foreign prisons. Much cheaper than keeping them in camps here.

Pro-life is for those who are innocent. Committing criminal behavior costs some rights. And, you don't have to kill unless:
the fence doesn't work,
warning shots don't work, and
wounding a few doesn't work.
Most sane people will take the warning and turn around. Overall, I don't have anything against keeping the lethal option on the table when protecting our borders.

If you want to complain, find out how Mexico treats illegals.

• Winner
Reactions: jimmyjimmy
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I won't vote in the poll because I think he should start on all of those in the first week. Plus work on repealing every Executive Order given by Obama. That could take a while, because he probably has to undo each individually. Also repeal the Patriot Act and disband the TSA and about half of the agencies in DC that run everything behind the scenes.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Due process takes 5 minutes to determine a person's status as illegal.
Oh yes? How do you work that out?
As far as getting them home, it's in their countries' best interests to take them back. Otherwise, illegal and all, we could ship them off to foreign prisons. Much cheaper than keeping them in camps here.
How is it "in their countries' best interests to take them back"?
Pro-life is for those who are innocent. Committing criminal behavior costs some rights. And, you don't have to kill unless:
the fence doesn't work,
warning shots don't work, and
wounding a few doesn't work.
Most sane people will take the warning and turn around. Overall, I don't have anything against keeping the lethal option on the table when protecting our borders.

If you want to complain, find out how Mexico treats illegals.
Wow...

Wow.

Spoken like a true armchair general.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Spoken like a true armchair general.

At least I'm willing to put something out there instead of just making snide comments about the ideas of others.

What's your big plan to deal with illegal immigrants? I won't even speculate because I don't know what you would do.

• Haha
Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

ScottA

Author: Walking Like Einstein
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can tell a lot about a new president and what his priorities are by what he makes his first priority when he takes office. His first acts as president speak volumes about what matters most to him, and they set the tone for his entire presidency.

Obama vowed to make abortion his first priority when he took office. Not to stop it, but to expand it.

What do you think Trump will do, and what do you wish he would do in his very first days in office? If you had his ear, what would you have him attempt first?
If he is smart (and he is) he will take measures to put people to work, i.e., jobs, tax breaks that stimulate business and industry, etc.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
At least I'm willing to put something out there instead of just making snide comments about the ideas of others.
I'm happy to "put stuff out there" but I think suggesting summary execution as a solution to a problem that's already pretty well solved is not something to pat yourself on the back over.
What's your big plan to deal with illegal immigrants? I won't even speculate because I don't know what you would do.
The current system appears to be working, since the net number of illegal residents os decreasing. No summary executions required.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The current system appears to be working, since the net number of illegal residents os decreasing. No summary executions required.

I don't think 'do nothing' qualifies as solving the problem. And I wouldn't count on there being less illegals. They probably changed how they estimate the numbers like they did with unemployment figures, to hide what a miserable failure Obama has been for two full terms.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't think 'do nothing' qualifies as solving the problem. And I wouldn't count on there being less illegals. They probably changed how they estimate the numbers like they did with unemployment figures, to hide what a miserable failure Obama has been for two full terms.
I didn't say "do nothing"

And your kneejerk conspiracy theorising doesn't make summary execution any more palatable, sorry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Carolyn1063

Nov 14, 2016
UK
✟8,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Legal immigrants and citizens can provide documentation to prove their citizenship. After a thorough inspection to prove without a doubt they are who they say they are, they can be given a bracelet like the ones given at sporting events or amusement parks to show others they have been properly vetted and are free to go on with their lives like anyone else.
Oh, PLEASE America, don't go down this road ! As stated, this is what the Nazis did & we all know where that led. It will make "the other" more visible & open to abuse by those who blame them for all that is wrong in society. You are better than this USA !!

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Oh, PLEASE America, don't go down this road ! As stated, this is what the Nazis did & we all know where that led. It will make "the other" more visible & open to abuse by those who blame them for all that is wrong in society. You are better than this USA !!
I doubt that the Yellow Star approach, even if someone attempted to make this the law, would ever stand up in a court of law in America.
America is an established civil society. As long as the law remains respected by Americans as a whole, there are even laws governing the laws that are possible.

Upvote 0