USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
They aren't entitled to any benefits and their wage is higher than they would get in Mexico. If they work as day laborers or independent contractors they don't pay any income or payroll taxes. Sentencing them to 10 years of hard labor would be just compensation and send a message to deter future illegal immigrants.

I like your thinking on this. A penalty of hard labor would certainly deter future illegals.

Just as word spread to Mexico about the free ride one could get in the US, the threat of hard labor would also spread back to the mother land like a wild fire.

Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You can tell a lot about a new president and what his priorities are by what he makes his first priority when he takes office. His first acts as president speak volumes about what matters most to him, and they set the tone for his entire presidency.

Obama vowed to make abortion his first priority when he took office. Not to stop it, but to expand it.

What do you think Trump will do, and what do you wish he would do in his very first days in office? If you had his ear, what would you have him attempt first?

nOw we has a President that listen to the people rather than listen to the corporate's lobbyist. And you doesn't need to write to him a nice presentable letter to get his attention, but all you have to do is tweet him. I noticed that they trying to get him not to tweet anymore, but want the people to go back writing to him by email or by a written letter ( But you never will get him by phone). The only reason why they want us to contact him only in this manner, that it is because they can control the mail that the corporate's lobbyist want him to read, and able to throw away or delete the mail that they doesn't like before it gets to him. But if you tweet him, he get the message that moment and he will tweet back in seconds, 24/7.

Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What should Trump do first? - Fulfill this prophecy about him from 2007. I wonder what a Holy Spirit baptised Trump will look like!?
It is the Jubilee, every 7th Sabbatical year, God comes to intervene, to see if the people has atoned from their ways . The day of the Trumpets comes around late October or early November. And on that day, that is when God has sound off what he is about to do, if He going to establish Himself among us, or to move away if He is not satisfied. On the Jubilee, when the Day of the Trumpet comes, those that has not kept his teachings, that on that day, that He will expose there deeds. But to His Faithful, He will cover them up and will not exposed their shame. But I had noticed that there were a lot of things that were kept in the dark has been brought out, because He is the light that reveals everything. That last Jubilee, I guess He did not accepted the things that they were doing, because nothing weren't exposed. I guess He wanted to let us to spend more time in our sin for another fifty more years.

Exodus 20:18 When the people saw the thunder and lightning and heard the trumpet and saw the mountain in smoke, they trembled with fear. They stayed at a distance 19 and said to Moses, “Speak to us yourself and we will listen. But do not have God speak to us or we will die.”

20 Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning.”

21 The people remained at a distance, while Moses approached the thick darkness where God was.

The Biblical Feast of Trumpets https://www.ucg.org/the-good-news/the-biblical-feast-of-trumpets-foretelling-the-day-of-the-lord

Upvote 0

saris

Mar 19, 2013
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There are already laws and those who help illegals can be charged and punished accordingly. Also, not everyone who hires an illegal is aware of it. If I want to hire someone to do some work on my house, I might not feel comfortable asking workers about their citizenship status and consider it the government's job to keep them out. Would you really want to racially profile Mexicans by demanding they prove they're here legally but give white people a pass?

If you are an employer you are required to determine the citizenship status of a potential employee. That is the law. That is why I find your suggestion of ten years hard labor disgusting, cruel and unusual.

The very fact that so many of these people are here means that many American employers are breaking the law. I believe that the punishment should be laid on the Employer.

For the first contravention of the law : A fine equal to 35,000$ and up two years in prison, or both.
For any subsequent contravention of the law : a fine equal to 90,000$ and up to five years in prison, or both.

You do not get rid of drugs by getting rid of drug users anymore than fixing an economic problem by punishing the lowest of workers. You must strike at the head of the serpent!

Also this laxity in identification on the part of employers had also led to an upsurge of human-trafficking/slavery.

• Agree
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

saris

Mar 19, 2013
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You are placing the responsibility on the wrong party; however, the full force of the federal government should come down on so called "sanctuary cities", which are intentionally aiding and abetting criminals.

So you are telling me that people born in this nation, educated in this nation and aware of the economic laws of this nation hold less blame than people who fit none of the above?

Nonsense. The employers are the ones who should be held responsible for it is they who are subverting the laws of this nation.

• Agree
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

saris

Mar 19, 2013
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Nazis removed rightful citizens, not people illegals.

I have no concern regarding "othering" criminals. If we are to be a just a godly nation, we must prosecute criminals, and protect our borders and citizens.

People who are here through lawful means are part of us. Those here through breaking laws are, by definition, others.

No they did not. The constitution only applied to 'Germans' and that can be interpreted in any way a court decides.

According to Nazi law those being removed were not citizens and legally they were correct by interpretation of the constitution.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No they did not. The constitution only applied to 'Germans' and that can be interpreted in any way a court decides.

According to Nazi law those being removed were not citizens and legally they were correct by interpretation of the constitution.

Nazi law? That's your argument? I'm done.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I think you need to read that again, because... yeah, I think you read that too fast or something.

Or, you don't realize what you've done. Who is selling and who is buying in an employer employees relationship?

Employers are buying, like addicts.

Logic prevails.

Upvote 0

saris

Mar 19, 2013
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Or, you don't realize what you've done. Who is selling and who is buying in an employer employees relationship?

Employers are buying, like addicts.

Logic prevails.

What you are not realizing is who was born here, who has citizenship and who broke the law first. To have an illegal, first an illegal job must exist - n'est pas?

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
If you are an employer you are required to determine the citizenship status of a potential employee. That is the law. That is why I find your suggestion of ten years hard labor disgusting, cruel and unusual.

The very fact that so many of these people are here means that many American employers are breaking the law. I believe that the punishment should be laid on the Employer.

If they respected our laws and stayed home where they belonged, employers would not be able to hire them.

You do not get rid of drugs by getting rid of drug users anymore than fixing an economic problem by punishing the lowest of workers. You must strike at the head of the serpent!

Also this laxity in identification on the part of employers had also led to an upsurge of human-trafficking/slavery.

If people had morals they would chose to not use drugs and there wouldn't be any demand for it. Get rid of users and the dealers will go away. Cracking down on dealers hasn't worked. Whenever one is arrested another person comes in to take her place.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Bring back the jobs, of course.

If this country had the manufacturing jobs it did 50 years ago (sans the unions), the impact on cities which now face high crime rates would be transformed.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Is it a matter of bringing back the jobs (reviving industries which have collapsed, presumably for good reasons), or of creating new industries which fit the needs of a changing world?

That goes without saying. No one is proposing buggy whip factories. . .

Upvote 0