USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, PLEASE America, don't go down this road ! As stated, this is what the Nazis did & we all know where that led. It will make "the other" more visible & open to abuse by those who blame them for all that is wrong in society. You are better than this USA !!

The Nazis removed rightful citizens, not people illegals.

I have no concern regarding "othering" criminals. If we are to be a just a godly nation, we must prosecute criminals, and protect our borders and citizens.

People who are here through lawful means are part of us. Those here through breaking laws are, by definition, others.

Last edited:
Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Nazis removed rightful citizens, not people who illegally there.

I have no concern regarding "bothering" criminals. If we are a just nation, we must prosecute criminals and protect our borders, laws and citizens.

People who are here through lawful means are part os us. Those here through breaking laws are, by definition: others.
So, I take it you disagree with the "registering Muslims" idea? At least as it applies to legal residents and visitors?

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I'll remember that next time anyone brings up the sanctity of the second.

The problem has never been with legal changes. It's with those who want to use Executive Orders or judicial activists to bypass the Constitution or change it illegally.

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
You can tell a lot about a new president and what his priorities are by what he makes his first priority when he takes office. His first acts as president speak volumes about what matters most to him, and they set the tone for his entire presidency.

Obama vowed to make abortion his first priority when he took office. Not to stop it, but to expand it.

What do you think Trump will do, and what do you wish he would do in his very first days in office? If you had his ear, what would you have him attempt first?

Instead of deporting illegals right away like the government did a few decades ago in Operation Wetback, I think Trump should force them to build the wall first so we don't have to pay for labor and seize their money and assets to help pay for the wall. That's how I'm expecting Trump to build the wall and force Mexico to pay for it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟725,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
The problem has never been with legal changes. It's with those who want to use Executive Orders or judicial activists to bypass the Constitution or change it illegally.

That has never happened with President Obama. I read all the ideas about rounding people up and killing them and killing people that cross the border and i must say I am truly shocked to see some of these responses from people who claim Christianity as their religion. Have we not heard on the good Samaritan? Did Jesus not say treat others as you would want to be treated? What happened to people saying this is a great Christian nation? Would a Christian nation turn away a tired hungry homeless person? Then that is not a Christian nation.

• Agree
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Instead of deporting illegals right away like the government did a few decades ago in Operation Wetback, I think Trump should force them to build the wall first so we don't have to pay for labor and seize their money and assets to help pay for the wall. That's how I'm expecting Trump to build the wall and force Mexico to pay for it.

Oh, a return to slavery. Genius. :doh:

Restitution is a better term.

Those in my country who are her illegally have not only broken immigration laws and ignored US borders, but they have broken other laws while here, not the least of which, for many, have to do with taxation.

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Oh, a return to slavery. Genius. :doh:

I was thinking about chain gangs but making them work as indentured servants after building the wall to repay all the welfare benefits they received sounds like a good idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmyjimmy
Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
That has never happened with President Obama. I read all the ideas about rounding people up and killing them and killing people that cross the border and i must say I am truly shocked to see some of these responses from people who claim Christianity as their religion. Have we not heard on the good Samaritan? Did Jesus not say treat others as you would want to be treated? What happened to people saying this is a great Christian nation? Would a Christian nation turn away a tired hungry homeless person? Then that is not a Christian nation.

There are billions of people around the world who are tired, hungry, and poor but as much as I'd like to help our country cannot afford to take care of all of them.

Why should those who break our laws by coming here illegally receive special treatment and be rewarded for their crimes? I'd rather deport 10 million illegal immigrants back to Mexico and allow 10 million law abiding Mexicans to enter legally than reward the 10 million who disrespected and broke our laws.

• Winner
Reactions: jimmyjimmy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There are billions of people around the world who are tired, hungry, and poor but as much as I'd like to help our country cannot afford to take care of all of them.
So let's not take care of any of them, and enslave a few along the way for kicks. Perfect!

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would hope that the deportations start first. Start shipping busloads of lawbreakers back to where they came from, and that will deter others, which will curtail the problem while we build a wall or fence.

Just as Mayor Guliani cleaned up NYC by enforcing laws which where already on the books, Trump can clean up America by doing the same.
I suggest that he first nullify the USA Anglo American lawbreakers who are giving the illegals crucial support first in order to prevent them from helping the illegals back into the USA once they are deported.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Why should those who break our laws by coming here illegally receive special treatment and be rewarded for their crimes? I'd rather deport 10 million illegal immigrants back to Mexico and allow 10 million law abiding Mexicans to enter legally than reward the 10 million who disrespected and broke our laws.
Why should those who are USA citizens be allowed to help lawbreakers and get off Scott free? You re ignoring the most crucial link in the situation-the Anglos who support the illegal activity and foment it because it means big bucks. Deportation is like putting a bandage on a wound that needs stitching.

BTW
Illegal immigrants are just imitating the USA Anglo supporters who gleefully provide them with a disrespectful example.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How so? It is not like we are going to pack up their house full of stuff. Get them on a bus, train, boat or plane and get them out of here.
Well, if Germany could transport millions of those it considered undesirable during war I see no reason why the USA, which is a far more powerful and economically prosperous nation in comparison, would find such a feat impossible during peacetime.

BTW
Why do you feel that their furniture and other belongings have to be included? When Germany transported people it 'simply declared such things government property and distributed it as it saw fit. Also, property did not stop the USA from transporting its native Japanese American citizens into concentration camps during WWII and they were here legally. So that shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Why should those who are USA citizens be allowed to help lawbreakers and get off Scott free? You re ignoring the most crucial link in the situation-the Anglos who support the illegal activity and foment it because it means big bucks. Deportation is like putting a bandage on a wound that needs stitching.

BTW
Illegal immigrants are just imitating the USA Anglo supporters who gleefully provide them with a disrespectful example.

There are already laws and those who help illegals can be charged and punished accordingly. Also, not everyone who hires an illegal is aware of it. If I want to hire someone to do some work on my house, I might not feel comfortable asking workers about their citizenship status and consider it the government's job to keep them out. Would you really want to racially profile Mexicans by demanding they prove they're here legally but give white people a pass?

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The Anglo American business owners and illegal immigrant supporters aren't easy pickings?

You are placing the responsibility on the wrong party; however, the full force of the federal government should come down on so called "sanctuary cities", which are intentionally aiding and abetting criminals.

• Agree
Reactions: samir
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You are placing the responsibility on the wrong party; however, the full force of the federal government should come down on so called "sanctuary cities", which are intentionally aiding and abetting criminals.
I am not placing it on anyone. I am just saying that it takes two to tango.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I was thinking about chain gangs but making them work as indentured servants after building the wall to repay all the welfare benefits they received sounds like a good idea.
That is already covered by all the benefits that they didn't receive while working like dogs for far below minimum wage.

Illegal Immigration Myths

Undocumented immigrants don’t pay taxes but still get benefits.
Ask students what are some ways Americans pay taxes, as in income tax and sales tax. Undocumented immigrants pay taxes every time they buy gas, clothes or new appliances. They also contribute to property taxes—a main source of school funding—when they buy or rent a house, or rent an apartment. The U.S. Social Security Administration estimated that in 2013 undocumented immigrants—and their employers—paid $13 billion in payroll taxes alone for benefits they will never get. They can receive schooling and emergency medical care, but not welfare or food stamps.

http://www.tolerance.org/immigration-myths

Last edited:
Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
That is already covered by all the benefits that they didn't receive while working like dogs for far below minimum wage.

They aren't entitled to any benefits and their wage is higher than they would get in Mexico. If they work as day laborers or independent contractors they don't pay any income or payroll taxes. Sentencing them to 10 years of hard labor would be just compensation and send a message to deter future illegal immigrants.

Upvote 0