What is the book of Revelation all about ?

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When a Study of Revelation has been made in an accredited Bible College, the interpretation pertaining to the seven churches in Chapters 2-3 will be made clear to you.

Quasar92

I have a copy of the Scofield Reference Bible.

Why would I waste my money to have someone else read Scofield's notes for me?

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thus the historic use of 'rapture', it's the same transformation except they never died.

They were taken up into heaven bodily. I don't think they died or were translated, I think they are the two witnesses in Rev. 11.

NO, they will not be taken up in any physical body. They will be changed, in a twinkling of an eye, according to 1 Cor.15:52-53 from mortal to immortal, from perishable to imperishable, and translated to heaven. see 1 Cor.15:50.

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, again, if you could demonstrate where scripture teaches the metaphoric spiritualization of the 7 Churches in Revelation that you claim, you would have done so by now.

The only thing your posts on the subject have proven is that you are not a literalist by any stretch.

Your need to dance around and obfuscate to avoid admitting you have no scriptures that teach what you claim however, speaks volumes.

This will be my last response to your denial of what is Scriptural facts, but is not spelled out for you in the Bible. In which there are many such things I suggested that you do a search engine of the subject and find out for yourself from whatever source you choose. Capiche?

Quasar92

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This will be my last response to your denial of what is Scriptural facts, but is not spelled out for you in the Bible... Capiche?

Quasar92

Do you actually hear yourself?

"It's a scriptural fact, but is not
in the Bible, it's on google."

Thank you for that clarity.
Our readers should have everything they need to know about the "scriptural basis" of your claim.

• Agree
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you actually hear yourself?

"It's a scriptural fact, but is not
in the Bible, it's on google."

Thank you for that clarity.
Our readers should have everything they need to know about the "scriptural basis" of your claim.

FYI, You will not find such terms as Trinity nor rapture in the Bible either. If Jesus were to return and you , not recognizing who He was, asked Him about the seven Churches, you wouldn't believe Him either, because the context of all seven is symbolic and needs to be interpreted in a literal sense, in order to understand it. Since Rev. all comes directly from Jesus to John, He knows, what my studies of it over a 35 year period were shared with you previously.

Quasar92

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
FYI, You will not find such terms as Trinity nor rapture in the Bible either.

But the difference is I can show you where the CONCEPT of the trinity is taught in scripture, even though the "Term" isn't there...

In the 7 churches example, you can not show me were scripture teaches the concept that it refers to 7 church ages.

the context of all seven is symbolic and needs to be interpreted in a literal sense, in order to understand it.

What does that mean?

Since Rev. all comes directly from Jesus to John, He knows, what my studies of it over a 35 year period were shared with you previously.
Quasar92

Again, IF you could show us where scripture teaches the concept that the 7 Churches are 7 Church ages, you would have by now.

But, Ever the patient man my mother raised me to be, I'll give you another shot.

Lets just take a look at Church age #1 for starters
Show us when it began, when it ended and how it was fulfilled.
Use as much scripture to support your claims as possible.

Then move on to age #2, tell us about its characteristics, when it began, when it ended, how it was fulfilled in real history, etc... then age 3# and so on..

Maybe also you could contrast your view on the timing with others who hold to the 7 church ages theory but have different beginning and ending points for each age.

I know for a fact there is no unanimity on the timing of each age among those who hold to the 7 Church ages theory, the views are all over the map actually...so maybe give us some evidence that supports why you believe your view on the timing is correct over and above the other folks in the "7 church age" camp who hold to different timing.

I know this might take some effort on your part, but it could be very edifying for the rest of us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Postvieww
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since Rev. all comes directly from Jesus to John, He knows, what my studies of it over a 35 year period were shared with you previously

So now you are saying that Christ is holding us accountable for what you are posting here...

Have you appointed yourself as Christ's representative here on earth?

How many years of study and how many degrees were required to reach that conclusion?

Upvote 0

drayanna

Apr 24, 2017
no where
✟9,516.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am almost scared to post this but....
I was sick for a while and decided to do a revelation study. I saw something in my study that led me to think a certain way about what is being revealed and what I saw. We are told to divide the Word and so after my third time through revelation I realized I needed to study the tribes and there symbols. Then I has to find out why the rider is assumed to be the anti-christ and so on...
I am not done with my study and actually wrote my thoughts down for a preacher to review and give me some answers to why it's not read this way. I do hope I do not offend I do think this is what Jesus is trying to translate through John but I do not want to offend anyone......and because I like to explain everything in detail why I thought this etc... please forgive me ahead of time.

The churches yes at the time of John's day these churches exist. However there are to many things in each church that is in all of us to overcome. So some could argue ages and individuals. But interesting though is the last church does describe many churches today in reaching out about salvation. This may give a little more credence to the church age idea but we do know that the Bible is written in such a that sometimes we don't see it plainly until revealed. The age is based on the 6th church being kept from the hour of temptation. This then caused some to say this as the time of tribulation.
However the apostles many times wrote letters to the churches and refereed to them and himself as in tribulation. So if no time has Jesus come for His Bride yet we do know we are in tribulation for that is how the letters were written. This starts my study....

The throne...
We have God the Father on the throne. We have the four beast with eyes before and behind and 1)lion2)calf3)man4)eagle/vulture(as one who gathers at carcasses.)
As well as 24 elders.
They all worship He on the throne. He on the throne has a book in His right hand full of seals (research David talking about ;on the right hand of God' as well as reference what that meant for David)
Now if you picture this when was it that no one was found worthy?
plainly John cries for no one was found worthy to open that book of seals. Is John crying because it brings apocalypse horses, and he wants that? Or as David rested on the right hand of God in the Spirit saw that one in his lineage was going to bring salvation and wash away his iniquities. So if that is why John is crying is because on the time line God created we are not seeing the future here but the past.
the book of seals in God's right hand was taken by Jesus and the Lamb is found worthy.
rejoice!!!
when was this in the time line? About 33 a.d. right? So in approximately 70 to 90 a.d. John see's what happened in heaven in 33 a.d.
so Jesus is worthy and now when does He open the seals?
I want to bring to your attention Acts:1:7 it is not for you to know the times and seasons, but you should receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in Judea and Samaria and the uttermost part of the earth.
then Acts 2:1
When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them
Then acts 2:14 (I know long but important to what I'm trying to explain as time line) Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. 15 These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! 16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 “‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
21 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved.’[c]

22 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs,which God did among you through him,as you yourselves know. 23 This man was handed over to you by God’s deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men,[d] put him to death by nailing him to the cross. 24 But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him. 25 David said about him:

“‘I saw the Lord always before me.
Because he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.
26 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest in hope,
27 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
you will not let your holy one see decay.
28 You have made known to me the paths of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence.’[e]

29 “Fellow Israelites, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. 30 But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him on oath that he would place one of his descendants on his throne. 31 Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah, that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay. 32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.34 For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said,

“‘The Lord said to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
35 until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet.”’[f]

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”

So on this day that Peter spoke this is when the first seal is opened.
The first seal: the Lion beast tells John to come see:
And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.(notice the reference to the sound made in connection to what Peter heard)
But now again I have to explain something else. You have to read: the word of the Lord unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying,

8 I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white.

9 Then said I, O my lord, what are these? And the angel that talked with me said unto me, I will shew thee what these be.

10 And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom the Lord hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth.

11 And they answered the angel of theLord that stood among the myrtle trees, and said, We have walked to and fro through the earth, and, behold, all the earth sitteth still, and is at rest.
There is more in zechariah to prove the horses are representing the Holy Spirit doing God's bidding. And carrying out duties.
The anti-christ would not ride out on the Holy Spirit. This rider is the Holy Spirit sent to all who is of the Lamb which started in Acts. This also explains why white (as white robes) are not a deception. That never made sense to me. Jesus doesn't deceive and this is a book of revelation of Jesus Christ. So wearing a crown resembles He has won over death. As well as the bow is a covenant (as rainbow) promise to the disciples from Jesus that conquers hearts and our flesh. Always conquering sinful nature.

OK that explains the study I am on going. Since I am fallible this doesn't mean I claim this to be irrefutable but I really feel like the Holy spirit wants me to continue.
I think the 2nd seal (as all the horses are of the Holy Spirit ) As the red horse is very interesting for I think this representation of the rider is the Sword... what do I mean? Remember Jesus told them before he ascended that (you should receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in Judea and Samaria and the uttermost part of the earth) the Great Sword is to go through out the earth and that means if you look at 1100 to 1700 you find where the Word was being hindered by translations. I could go into the war between catholic and protestants as well the rulers involvement in it all...but to save time Jesus said think not I come to bring peace but a sword. In the development of the protestants the Holy Word was no longer in just to languages but now today in all languages on the Internet for all the world. The seal opened way before now. We are at the end when all the world gets the Word.

That leaves seal 3 but I have to go now. .. post later if anyone has any ideas?
I think world trade bringing about the nation of Israel again. But really have to go can't explain. ..

Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But the difference is I can show you where the CONCEPT of the trinity is taught in scripture, even though the "Term" isn't there...

In the 7 churches example, you can not show me were scripture teaches the concept that it refers to 7 church ages.

What does that mean?

Again, IF you could show us where scripture teaches the concept that the 7 Churches are 7 Church ages, you would have by now.

But, Ever the patient man my mother raised me to be, I'll give you another shot.

Lets just take a look at Church age #1 for starters
Show us when it began, when it ended and how it was fulfilled.
Use as much scripture to support your claims as possible.

Then move on to age #2, tell us about its characteristics, when it began, when it ended, how it was fulfilled in real history, etc... then age 3# and so on..

Maybe also you could contrast your view on the timing with others who hold to the 7 church ages theory but have different beginning and ending points for each age.

I know for a fact there is no unanimity on the timing of each age among those who hold to the 7 Church ages theory, the views are all over the map actually...so maybe give us some evidence that supports why you believe your view on the timing is correct over and above the other folks in the "7 church age" camp who hold to different timing.

I know this might take some effort on your part, but it could be very edifying for the rest of us.

I cannot prove the 7 churches represent 7 time frames over the entire Church age. Nor can you show me where Jesus, the Bible, or any of His disciples ever taught the Trinity.

Quasar92

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I cannot prove the 7 churches represent 7 time frames over the entire Church age. Nor can you show me where Jesus, the Bible, or any of His disciples ever taught the Trinity.

Quasar92

2 Corinthians 13:14

Are you sure you've studied scripture for 35 years?

Weird.
Anyway, Your turn.

Oh, that's right.
You Just admitted you can't.

So, now that we've established that "7 Church ages" is (by your own admission) not taught anywhere in scripture either directly or by inference, and therefore can not be said to be a biblical teaching....what else ya got?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Weird.
Anyway, Your turn.

Oh, that's right.

So, now that we've established that "7 Church ages" is (by your own admission) not taught anywhere in scripture either directly or by inference, and therefore can not be said to be a biblical teaching....what else ya got?

2 Cor.13:14 "May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."

That does not provide you with proof for describing God to be a Trinity. Who and what is God?

Jesus said God is Spirit:

In.4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

Paul wrote that God is Spirit:

12 Cor.3:17 "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate[a] the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit."

God is also Holy:

God, who is the Spirit, makes it clear that He is also Holy, in Lev.11:44-45; Lev.19:2; Ps.99:3; Ps.99:5; 1 Pet.1:15-16 and in Rev.4:8. Therefore there is no option to the fact that God is the HOLY SPIRIT.

According to the Scriptures, God is the Holy Spirit and Father:

[The term father, is the title of every man who produces children of his own].

God, who is the Holy Spirit became the Father of Jesus, as documented in Mt.1:20 and Lk.1:35.

Mt.1:20 "But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit."

Lk.1:35 "The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be calledb the Son of God."

See the following "Shocking Admissions:"
Shocking Admissions by Joel Hemphill

Let me know when you want more of the same!

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I was sick for a while and decided to do a revelation study. I saw something in my study that led me to think a certain way about what is being revealed and what I saw. We are told to divide the Word and so after my third time through revelation I realized I needed to study the tribes and there symbols. Then I has to find out why the rider is assumed to be the anti-christ and so on...
I am not done with my study and actually wrote my thoughts down for a preacher to review and give me some answers to why it's not read this way. I do hope I do not offend I do think this is what Jesus is trying to translate through John but I do not want to offend anyone......and because I like to explain everything in detail why I thought this etc... please forgive me ahead of time.

The churches yes at the time of John's day these churches exist. However there are to many things in each church that is in all of us to overcome. So some could argue ages and individuals. But interesting though is the last church does describe many churches today in reaching out about salvation. This may give a little more credence to the church age idea but we do know that the Bible is written in such a that sometimes we don't see it plainly until revealed. The age is based on the 6th church being kept from the hour of temptation. This then caused some to say this as the time of tribulation.
However the apostles many times wrote letters to the churches and refereed to them and himself as in tribulation. So if no time has Jesus come for His Bride yet we do know we are in tribulation for that is how the letters were written. This starts my study....

The throne...
We have God the Father on the throne. We have the four beast with eyes before and behind and 1)lion2)calf3)man4)eagle/vulture(as one who gathers at carcasses.)
As well as 24 elders.
They all worship He on the throne. He on the throne has a book in His right hand full of seals (research David talking about ;on the right hand of God' as well as reference what that meant for David)
Now if you picture this when was it that no one was found worthy?
plainly John cries for no one was found worthy to open that book of seals. Is John crying because it brings apocalypse horses, and he wants that? Or as David rested on the right hand of God in the Spirit saw that one in his lineage was going to bring salvation and wash away his iniquities. So if that is why John is crying is because on the time line God created we are not seeing the future here but the past.
the book of seals in God's right hand was taken by Jesus and the Lamb is found worthy.
rejoice!!!
when was this in the time line? About 33 a.d. right? So in approximately 70 to 90 a.d. John see's what happened in heaven in 33 a.d.
so Jesus is worthy and now when does He open the seals?
I want to bring to your attention Acts:1:7 it is not for you to know the times and seasons, but you should receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in Judea and Samaria and the uttermost part of the earth.
then Acts 2:1
When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them
Then acts 2:14 (I know long but important to what I'm trying to explain as time line) Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. 15 These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! 16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 “‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
21 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved.’[c]

22 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs,which God did among you through him,as you yourselves know. 23 This man was handed over to you by God’s deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men,[d] put him to death by nailing him to the cross. 24 But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him. 25 David said about him:

“‘I saw the Lord always before me.
Because he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.
26 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest in hope,
27 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
you will not let your holy one see decay.
28 You have made known to me the paths of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence.’[e]

29 “Fellow Israelites, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. 30 But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him on oath that he would place one of his descendants on his throne. 31 Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah, that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay. 32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.34 For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said,

“‘The Lord said to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
35 until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet.”’[f]

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”

So on this day that Peter spoke this is when the first seal is opened.
The first seal: the Lion beast tells John to come see:
And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.(notice the reference to the sound made in connection to what Peter heard)
But now again I have to explain something else. You have to read: the word of the Lord unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying,

8 I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white.

9 Then said I, O my lord, what are these? And the angel that talked with me said unto me, I will shew thee what these be.

10 And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom the Lord hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth.

11 And they answered the angel of theLord that stood among the myrtle trees, and said, We have walked to and fro through the earth, and, behold, all the earth sitteth still, and is at rest.
There is more in zechariah to prove the horses are representing the Holy Spirit doing God's bidding. And carrying out duties.
The anti-christ would not ride out on the Holy Spirit. This rider is the Holy Spirit sent to all who is of the Lamb which started in Acts. This also explains why white (as white robes) are not a deception. That never made sense to me. Jesus doesn't deceive and this is a book of revelation of Jesus Christ. So wearing a crown resembles He has won over death. As well as the bow is a covenant (as rainbow) promise to the disciples from Jesus that conquers hearts and our flesh. Always conquering sinful nature.

OK that explains the study I am on going. Since I am fallible this doesn't mean I claim this to be irrefutable but I really feel like the Holy spirit wants me to continue.
I think the 2nd seal (as all the horses are of the Holy Spirit ) As the red horse is very interesting for I think this representation of the rider is the Sword... what do I mean? Remember Jesus told them before he ascended that (you should receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in Judea and Samaria and the uttermost part of the earth) the Great Sword is to go through out the earth and that means if you look at 1100 to 1700 you find where the Word was being hindered by translations. I could go into the war between catholic and protestants as well the rulers involvement in it all...but to save time Jesus said think not I come to bring peace but a sword. In the development of the protestants the Holy Word was no longer in just to languages but now today in all languages on the Internet for all the world. The seal opened way before now. We are at the end when all the world gets the Word.

That leaves seal 3 but I have to go now. .. post later if anyone has any ideas?
I think world trade bringing about the nation of Israel again. But really have to go can't explain. ..

Wow, excellent post.

Good job drayanna.

I usually avoid talking about the seals. I think that not everything is like it seems to be or is like we've always been told. And most people are not going to understand them until after the tribulation is finished.

The first seal is the absolute most important one of all. The people who try to put the Bad Guy into the place where Jesus is supposed to be are lost and gone forever in an understanding of Bible Eschatology. The Gospel message that salvation comes only through faith in Jesus could not be safety broadcast to the public prior to 1798. Prior to that time the church of Rome held an iron fist on doctrinal issues. People had to do what the "church" said to do in order to be saved. Christians were being burnt at the stake for being found to have a Bible in their possession.

"and he was given a great sword.

"For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged SWORD, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

The third seal is a tough one. The secret is in: “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!”

We've got to go back to 2 Chronicles 2 and see what Solomon was doing when these same items were being mentioned.

Preparing to Build the Temple

"I will give for your servants, the woodsmen who cut timber, 20,000 cors of crushed wheat, 20,000 cors of barley, 20,000 baths of wine, and 20,000 baths of oil.”
This is what Jesus is doing with the opening of the third seal, He's preparing to build the Temple, and WE are that Temple. The scales are not a symbol of famine, they are the scales of justice. Like the scales held by Lady Justice outside of the Supreme Court.

When Jesus began judging the dead in 1844, He started a process that will ultimately result in the building of God's Temple one brick at a time upon the Chief Cornerstone, the Rock.

I was almost too scared to post this but....

Peaceful Sabbath. :)

• Agree
Reactions: drayanna
Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So now you are saying that Christ is holding us accountable for what you are posting here...

Have you appointed yourself as Christ's representative here on earth?

How many years of study and how many degrees were required to reach that conclusion?

Yours is an example of finding nothing better to do, but attack others with guesswork and trying to put words in my mouth. Why don't you try contributing to the subject and cut out judging others!

Quasar92

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yours is an example of finding nothing better to do, but attack others with guesswork and trying to put words in my mouth. Why don't you try contributing to the subject and cut out judging others!

Quasar92

"Since Rev. all comes directly from Jesus to John, He knows, what my studies of it over a 35 year period were shared with you previously." Quasar92

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

drayanna

Apr 24, 2017
no where
✟9,516.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Weird.
Anyway, Your turn.

Oh, that's right.

I wonder if this is what Jesus meant when He gave His new commandment to love each other as He loved them.....

We can disagree, we can come to different conclusions but as being of the body of Christ we don't need to attack. Does the Bible teach that we listen to others ideas or suggestions or conclusions on if one comes of the spirit?
Test yes but how can you judge?
If they say Jesus Christ has come in the flesh.
Knowing that both of you believe this I can listen to both of you but I can see that there is no denying that looking at the churches today in America that they are neither hot nor cold. Just there.... and yet I also agree that many need to turn back to their first love too. But rather this means ages or just those churches in past or individuals (personal) relationship with Christ, all have great points because they all fit if applied.
If I say I feel like you two hate each other it's based on your words to each other yet hate should not be apart of this site.
If you disagree give a point that someone can look into but how the end happens doesn't matter for that is in God's power but since we are told to divide the Word and are blessed to read revelation then if one sees things one way and another, another way does not mean the are trying to mislead someone. Because if you don't know Jesus personally they don't need to read rev. They need to read Mathew mark luke John
And unless you read zechariah or Daniel or Isaiah and other prophets you won't completely be able to understand all the symbols and representations in Rev.
Just give a little leeway here
Its not like someone is saying that Jesus Christ has not come in the flesh here.

• Agree
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
If I say I feel like you two hate each other it's based on your words to each other yet hate should not be apart of this site.
Why not ? You realize no one stands at the gate and stops false teachers and false prophets and unbelievers from posting, right ?

Upvote 0

drayanna

Apr 24, 2017
no where
✟9,516.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wow, excellent post.

Good job drayanna.

I usually avoid talking about the seals. I think that not everything is like it seems to be or is like we've always been told. And most people are not going to understand them until after the tribulation is finished.

The first seal is the absolute most important one of all. The people who try to put the Bad Guy into the place where Jesus is supposed to be are lost and gone forever in an understanding of Bible Eschatology. The Gospel message that salvation comes only through faith in Jesus could not be safety broadcast to the public prior to 1798. Prior to that time the church of Rome held an iron fist on doctrinal issues. People had to do what the "church" said to do in order to be saved. Christians were being burnt at the stake for being found to have a Bible in their possession.

"and he was given a great sword.

"For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged SWORD, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

The third seal is a tough one. The secret is in: “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!”

We've got to go back to 2 Chronicles 2 and see what Solomon was doing when these same items were being mentioned.

Preparing to Build the Temple

"I will give for your servants, the woodsmen who cut timber, 20,000 cors of crushed wheat, 20,000 cors of barley, 20,000 baths of wine, and 20,000 baths of oil.”
This is what Jesus is doing with the opening of the third seal, He's preparing to build the Temple, and WE are that Temple. The scales are not a symbol of famine, they are the scales of justice. Like the scales held by Lady Justice outside of the Supreme Court.

When Jesus began judging the dead in 1844, He started a process that will ultimately result in the building of God's Temple one brick at a time upon the Chief Cornerstone, the Rock.

I was almost too scared to post this but....

Peaceful Sabbath. :)
I thank you for directing me to 2 chronicles... I really have more ideas to run but this weekend has been difficult with getting a signal. Will have to wait tell Monday I think. But I really do hope to hear ideas like yours. I am finding that there is so much more to the seals being different to the trumpets and vials. The 6th seal is where I think holds the key to when and where we are.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

The Seals are not passed. Everything passed Rev. 4 is FUTURE EVENTS. The Anti-Christ is basically all four horses. A White Horse represents Conquers, and always have. This he goes forth the CONQUER, the other horses represent what comes of his actions. The Martyrs under the Alter are these murdered by him.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I am finding that there is so much more to the seals being different to the trumpets and vials. The 6th seal is where I think holds the key to when and where we are.

I think so too. They aren't all what they always told us they would be. The first three weren't bad things at all but the 4th one is. And I'm afraid it's the one that's coming next. It's tough to consider that a fourth of the world is going to die.

And yes, the seals can span a long time. My estimation is that from the opening of the 1st seal until the opening of the 7th, will span about 1,221 years. The 7th seal is the trickiest of all. It's the final seal that seals the Book of Life. And the Book of Life is not opened until all the way after the thousand years are finished in Revelation 20:12.

"and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life"

Then why do we have this verse in Revelation 8 right at the start of the tribulation? Is the 7th seal opened but the Book of Life itself remains closed?:

"When the Lamb opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

Maybe they all think that He's going to open the Book of Life when He opens the 7th seal so they're all silent. I haven't figured this one out yet but I just wonder about something. Will something bad happen right at the start of the tribulation that will require Jesus to take a peek into the Book of Life. To have a look at who's names are written in it prior to the sudden destruction that falls during the 1st trumpet and then just shut the Book again until after the thousand years are finished. Will they need to know which ones of the living will need to be taken, and which are going to be left?

‘The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens.

You are right about the 6th seal holding the key to the chronology. Just be careful, some of the old timers here think it's at the start of the tribulation when it's actually at the end. The 6th seal is the Second Coming.

“Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?”
I really have more ideas to run but this weekend has been difficult with getting a signal.

It DID seem like a difficult weekend. I hope that the signals that you're getting are better than the ones I am.

• Agree
Reactions: drayanna
Upvote 0