What is the book of Revelation all about ?

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟793,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have never considered myself of Abraham's seed.
Why Not?
Galatians 3:39 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Do you not consider this text authoritative?

Sometimes we forget as Christians that the beginning apostles were Jewish.

Indeed, the Church is a JEWISH organization, with Gentiles grafted in.

The Church is the Faithful ones of Israel, the Remnant... the ONLY Israel with any covenant relationship to the Living God.

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The Judgement!
Yes: but you did not read my first post. I don't see the seals as judgement. If you look as the trumpets and vials you will find one is the wrath of the Lamb and the other the wrath of God.
This is just not true. The Scriptures tell is the Seals are the Lambs wrath.

SIXTH SEAL
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Meaning all the Seals are the Lambs Wrath. The Trumpets, IMHO, is the Holy Spirits Wrath, the Prayers of the Saints (incense) is mingled with the Fire of the Alter and cast back to earth. Then the Vials are the Father Gods Wrath. All three are Gods Wrath.

The seals however does not have a wrath. No judgement. The 6th seal is the key to the this whole thing.

If you don't read and look at what I gave to show this you can't just say this isn't so without showing me by dividing the Word.

I don't have to read scriptures per se, I know them by heart. And the Sixth Seal is not what many of you claim. I see a lot of you who insist that's the end. It is not, there are three separate earthquakes one at the 6th Seal, one at the 7th Via and one during the Trumpets. You just stated the Seals are not Wrath, but I pointed out scritures that say different.

The first seal was opened after Jesus died on the cross. When John was seeing this was not a judgement but a book that no one was worthy to open it but....wait here comes one worthy of the tribe David...... I then show you about Peter writings about what was happening on the streets. ...the Holy Spirit released and the writings of David of the right hand of God. The book taken by Jesus from the right hand of God. Then opened. David would not call the anti-christ judgement his redemption instead david saw by the holy ghost of the right hand of God being his resting place and his forgiveness of his iniquities.
PLEASE !! I stopped reading.........

Upvote 0

drayanna

Apr 24, 2017
no where
✟9,516.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

SIXTH SEAL
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Meaning all the Seals are the Lambs Wrath. The Trumpets, IMHO, is the Holy Spirits Wrath, the Prayers of the Saints (incense) is mingled with the Fire of the Alter and cast back to earth. Then the Vials are the Father Gods Wrath. All three are Gods Wrath.

I don't have to read scriptures per se, I know them by heart. And the Sixth Seal is not what many of you claim. I see a lot of you who insist that's the end. It is not, there are three separate earthquakes one at the 6th Seal, one at the 7th Via and one during the Trumpets. You just stated the Seals are not Wrath, but I pointed out scritures that say different.

PLEASE !! I stopped reading.........
Sadly that is your problem. ..you stopped reading "because you know it"
You don't understand you are doing what everyone has made a mistake doing (even myself) you became arrogant in thinking you know when you don't. ..
You stopped...
Tim lahye said in one of his books a quote from Scofield "doubtless much which is designedly obscure to us and will be clear to those for whom it was written as the time approaches."
Even Scofield who first began you view said things would be come clearer.
You are doing what I did 5 years ago.
I thought that I knew how it was going to be and that made me feel more in control.
But after reading rev again (3 times in a year after finding connections through out old and new. The Holy Spirit opened up some very interesting views when I whipped out all I took for granted. You see I didn't change my view (which is yours today) because someone told me or I had doubts but because I was reading the book and it almost was like a wrestling match between me and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit won thank God....

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

SIXTH SEAL

What does the text say about the seals?

Rev 5:1  And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 
Rev 5:2  And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 
Rev 5:3  And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 
Rev 5:4  And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 
Rev 5:5  And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 

Christ removes the seals one at a time and then John is told "Come and see".

Christ revealed to John what is written in the book, by removing each seal.

Rev 6:1  And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 

Upvote 0

drayanna

Apr 24, 2017
no where
✟9,516.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ok I don't know if anyone will read the rest but I had to stop and then became ill.
Since I'm one to finish something I will go ahead. As I said this is how I am reading the seals and I think that when someone saw the horses in the past they thought this isn't descriptions of Jesus or Our Heavenly Father or the Holy Spirit. Because God is "love" but Our Heavenly Father said this
"4And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: 5And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind "the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts" and then He did "12For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.13And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt."

So knowing the Holy Spirit had many jobs and is known as the seven Spirits of God (on Isaiah 11:2, which says, “The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him — the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD.” This could possibly explain the seven spirits of God: (1) Spirit of the LORD, (2) Spirit of wisdom, (3) Spirit of understanding, (4) Spirit of counsel, (5) Spirit of power, (6) Spirit of knowledge, (7) Spirit of the fear of the Lord.)and as well seen as horses going to and fro the earth in Zachariah as well as Revelation 1:4 mentions that the seven spirits are before God's throne.Revelation 3:1 indicates that Jesus Christ "holds" the seven spirits of God. Revelation 4:5 links the seven spirits of God with seven burning lamps that are before God's throne.Revelation 5:6 identifies the seven spirits with the "seven eyes" of the Lamb and states that they are "sent out into all the earth."
And so as I said I no longer see the horses as anything to do with the anti-christ. 1st seal the Holy Spirit released to those who knew the gospel in streets announced by Peter being the Holy Spirit then The Sword given in seal 2 the Word where Jesus said t"hink not I bring peace; but a sword". The clarity on that is hard to deny from Jesus ' s teachings.
Then seal 3....
Before I go on let me share a very interesting viewpoint of the purpose of 7 Dispensations: here is a explanation of this by Jack Kelly....
What Is Dispensationalism?
Dispensationalism is a method for interpreting the Bible. The Greek word from which we get dispensation appears only 7 times in the New Testament and is only translated as such in four of those, all by Paul and all in the King James (1 Cor. 9:17, Ephes. 1:10, Ephes. 3:2, Colossians 1:25). Other meanings of this word are stewardship, administration, and economy.

What Do Dispensationalists Believe?
A dispensationalist believes that throughout history God has dealt with humanity in different ways at different times as part of the process of revealing His character and His plan for mankind, and calls these different periods dispensations. For example, while salvation has always been by faith, the way to salvation through much of the Old Testament was through Israel and required obedience to the Law as well. That is not the case during the Church Age. And while eternal security is promised to the Church, it was not promised to Israel. Neither was the Holy Spirit sealed within Old Testament believers as is the case with believers in the Church (Ephes. 1:13-14). Therefore the way God dealt with Israel in the Old Testament took place during a different dispensation than His dealings with the Church in the New Testament. Get the idea?

This is one of the reasons I’ve given in support of my position that Eternal Security won’t be available to post rapture believers. The last seven years before the Lord’s return (Daniel’s 70th Week) will be a time when God deals primarily with Israel again, as He did in the Old Testament. He promised Israel these seven years and has yet to provide them. Daniel 9:24-27 explains this and tells us a temple will be built in Israel during that time, and that animal sacrifices will once again be offered on its altar. While these things were required during Old Testament times they would be both unnecessary and undesirable now unless the Church Age first comes to an end, something that will happen with the rapture. This is why so many dispensationalists believe the rapture will happen before Daniel’s 70th Week begins.

Some say that dispensationalism is a relatively modern system of theology first proposed by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800’s. But evidence that the early church believed in the principles of dispensationalism can be found in the 2nd Century writings of Justin Martyr and Irenaeus. Justin Martyr saw four distinct periods (dispensations) and gave them the names of the principle players, Adam to Abraham; Abraham to Moses; Moses to Christ; and Christ to Eternity. Irenaeus also saw four periods, from the Creation to the Flood, from the Flood to the Law, from the Law to the Gospel, and from the Gospel to Eternity.

More recently most scholars have settled on seven dispensations. Each one has begun with an agreement between God and man that man has subsequently broken, causing the agreement to fail and requiring a judgment. Here are the seven dispensations in chronological order.

1) Innocence … Between the Creation and the Fall of Man in the Garden. God interacted freely and personally with Adam and Eve during this period. Then they broke the only rule He had given them (Genesis 3:11-13) and were expelled from the Garden. Sin entered the world.

2) Conscience … Between the Fall and the Flood, God allowed man’s conscience to govern his behavior without Divine interference. Because of the sin nature passed down from mankind’s first parents, the result was that “the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually” (Genesis 6:5). God pronounced judgment upon the world and destroyed all but 8 members of the human race in the Great Flood.

3) Human Government … from the Flood to Abraham. After the flood God told Noah to go forth and replenish the Earth (Genesis 9:7). Noah’s descendants disobeyed God’s commandment, setting about instead to build a great city and tower from which to study the stars (Genesis 11:4). God confused man’s language, causing them to stop building the tower, and scattered them through out the world (Genesis 11:8-9).

4) Promise … from Abraham to Moses. God promised Abraham a homeland for his descendants (Genesis 17:8) and a son for him and Sarah (Genesis 17:15-16). But they grew tired of waiting and produced a son on their own, who they named Ishmael (Genesis 16:1-2.15). When God’s promised son Isaac was born, Ishmael was sent away (Genesis 21:8-13) causing enmity between the Jews (descendants of Isaac) and Arabs (descendants of Ishmael) that continues to this day. After Mohammed, a descendant of Ishmael’s, founded Islam this enmity took on religious significance and became even more intense.

5) Law … from Moses to Jesus. God gave Moses the 10 Commandments and promised the Jews a life of peace and plenty in a Kingdom of their own if they obeyed (Exodus 19:5, Exodus 20:1-17). After repeated periods of disobedience which included rejecting their Messiah King, God withdrew His offer of the Kingdom and expelled them from their land (Matt. 21:43, Luke 19:41-44).

6) Grace … from Pentecost to the Rapture, the Church Age. No longer requiring righteousness through works, God granted a righteousness by grace through faith in the completed work of Christ to all who accept, whether Jew or Gentile (Romans 3:21-24). Most will not accept and will be punished through eternity.

Note: It’s important to realize that Grace didn’t replace Law, it just interrupted it. Law has another 7 years to run, called Daniel’s 70th Week (Daniel 9:24-27), which fills the time between the Rapture and the 2nd Coming. During this time all the nations to which Israel has been scattered will be completely destroyed and Israel will be disciplined in preparation for receiving the Kingdom (Jeremiah 30:4-11).

7)The Kingdom … the 1000 Year Reign of Christ that begins with the 2ndComing. This time Israel will accept the Kingdom offer (Zechariah 12:10, Zechariah 14:8-9). Satan will be bound(Rev. 20:2), all unbelievers will be expelled from the planet (Matt. 25:41-46), and God will once again dwell in the midst of His people (Ezek 43:6-7). You’d think man could finally live in a manner pleasing to God. But he can’t. With the exception of Israel, the world will rebel against God and His people. God will send fire to consume them all (Rev. 20:7-10).

What Is God’s Purpose In This?
I think the overarching purpose of these seven dispensations is to demonstrate that there are no conditions under which natural man can behave in a manner acceptable to God. Only the Church is able to do so and then only after being perfected in the rapture. This why Paul wrote that after the end of the Millennium when it comes time for Jesus to present the kingdom to the Father, He will first destroy all dominion, authority and power (1 Cor. 15:24). This means as we enter eternity neither mankind nor the angels will ever have the desire or ability to disobey God again. That’s why there isn’t an eighth dispensation called Eternity.

Two of the major changes that dispensationalism as we know it today brought upon the post reformation world were the return to a literal interpretation of Scripture, especially where it deals with prophecy, and the realization that there’s a distinct difference between Israel and the Church in the End Times. It’s the best tool I know of for determining the context of a passage and understanding who its intended recipients are. (Reform theology does not adhere to a literal interpretation of Scripture, treats end times prophecy as allegorical, and blurs the distinction between Israel and the Church to the point where some claim the Church has replaced Israel in God’s plan making Israel an unnecessary part of our times.)

Most dispensationalists believe in a pre-tribulation rapture followed by Daniel’s 70th week with its accompanying judgments and a literal Kingdom of God that will begin with the 2nd Coming and last for 1,000 years. During this time Israel will be God’s Kingdom on Earth while the Church will be God’s Kingdom in Heaven.

So this is what dispensationalists believe. It’s what I believe and is the theological foundation for all the articles and answers to be found on this site. This is why I said the Great Flood was the second in a series of seven times where mankind would violate the terms of an agreement with God and bring judgment upon themselves.

Now if you view that as somewhat true in what the Bible and history shows then the third seal and forth seal makes more sense but not yet as clearly as seal 1 and 2 as the Holy Spirits workings for Jesus. Since Jesus had the 7 spirits of God then He has command of what will happen to mankind. As Jesus said He was before Abraham and in my opinion He was the one who rode the red horse under the tree in Zachariah before He came "in the flesh."
Remember God created the time line. Time did not exist before God.
So seal 3..and 4th seal... the third seal is opened by the 'man' beast. I think this is the connection with the purposes of God. Man has progressed. Today if you were born in the 70s you can clearly see how slow 70s to 80s progressed from atari to Nintendo 80s to 90's Nintendo to computers then internet. Now we today have a chip that can be placed in the brain and a paraplegic can move his hand but same technology can be used to communicate with other neurons and we can now know what they are doing and saying to each other. (Dr. Naweed Syed is a Pakistani Canadian scientist. He is the first scientist to connect brain cells to a silicon chip) this today is compared to if you were born in 40s to 70s is a drastic progression. I don't see it slowing down.
So seal 3 and 4 I believe is the beginning of man's progress. Oil and wine I believe is in reference to Israel and it's becoming a nation.
Let me share this written by a Israeli...
Olive oil from the olive tree is a precious natural resource for the Israeli people. And ... Another liquid resource with deep biblical roots is wine. In Judaism, wine has always been part of many rituals. Today, we have grown from an era of storing wine in clay vessels to becoming one of the leading wine-producing countries of the world, with some Israeli wines winning international awards. And they are kosher too.

Of course, just like any crop, wine is dependent on the vine receiving the right amount of rain at the right time. The grape vine in my yard does more than just yield fruit. It connects us to the Land and is the fulfillment of biblical prophecy.

Olive oil is another agricultural product used in various rituals and deeply connected to the Land and the Book. Olive trees thrive here because they don't require lots of water. The trees, the fruit and the oil are deeply symbolic and religiously relevant. I love using olive oil to light my Chanukah menorah every year, rather than more common brightly colored candles. It's another way of connecting me to the Land.
This written by.... Search

This is where the beast that has appearance of man is important because trade is so advanced today by mans trade it is incredible to think of the difference between countries today in trade. This seal I believe was opened in the 60s. And as birthpains come the release of these 2 are closely linked. This brings us to the dreaded 4th seal. Some would say that this is not true however I lived in FL for 22 years and rarely did we hear of shark attacks. Many would argue that now we have higher technology to get news out but if you went to the beach every weekend and saw dauphin, manatees, huge muscle (that one is fascinating) etc but never saw a shark it's hard to imagine today how many are now reported as well as beaches closed because of infestation close to shore. But these are my musings so if you go to Wikipedia and look up animal attacks you find a more complete list but here is some info....
Animal attacks are a common cause[1] of either human fatalities or injuries. Up to five million people in the US are attacked by cats and dogs each year.[1]The frequency of animal attacks varies with geographical location. In the United States, a person is more likely to be killed by a domesticated dog than they are to die from being hit by lightning.[2]

Animal attacks have been identified as a major public health problem.[3] In 1997 it was estimated that up to 2 million animal bites occur each year in the United States. Injuries caused by animal attacks result in thousands of fatalities worldwide every year.[4] All causes of death are reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention each year. Medical injury codes are used to identify specific cases.[5] The World Health Organization uses identical coding, though it is unclear whether all countries keep track of fatalities caused by animals.Though animals, excluding some tigers, do not regularly hunt humans, there is concern that these incidents are" ...bad for many species 'public image'.”[6]Though some pets will feed on people if they die, are sick, or unconscious, this is not characterized as an attack.

The beast that releases this the eagle in kjv however Mathew 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
We don't see eagles as vultures in America but as where the carcasses are.... the dead as the depiction of death and He'll following.
Again as 3 opened and progress increases in extreme amounts when the U.N. started in 1945 (U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt first suggested using the name United Nations, to refer to the Allies of World War II, to British Prime Minister Winston Churchill during the latter's three-week visit to the White House in December 1941) interesting is that Israel became a nation in 1948.
So 4th seal has been opened as a result of the increase of earthquakes,volcanoes,plate movement causing world changes that even animals are becoming deadly. Bird flus, let's not even discuss the fact that you can't even eat in United States without some type of bpa seeping through our bodies that hinders natural production of hormones. Which is why we have increase in adhd, autism, infertility, cancer, etc... not alone that if you have a poor immune system we are at the end of having antibiotics to fight off supernova germs. This is my theory of the 4th seal as in connection with Mathew. .. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All theseare the beginning of sorrows.

Then the 5th seal..... ok I can't give you biblical facts of the opening of the 5th seal because I am not under the throne. I don't know yet if I will die yet for my testimony nor for the name of Jesus. However as John was not martyred. (Interesting he was the only one to die in sleep not martyred)
I did though ask in prayer if I could know if this was opened and after some time I was contemplating one of my children's dreams which reminded me of three dreams of end times. One was of me walking to my front door and I saw to my north black skies and fire everywhere and I turned to the east and lava was moving fast to where I was standing and I remember thinking there is no time to get my family it's over. I then woke up and because i am older and used to dreams I just prayed and went on but then I realized that I had a dream of a earthquake shaking my house and it splitting in the middle and my youngest daughter was on one side I on another and I screamed for her not to jump but she did and I couldn't hold on to her and she started to descend and I jumped after her hoping to wrap her with my body but I woke up and these two dreams really hit me hard but these were dreams that were the end to me but this last one was amazing. It was the catching up (rapture) I wasn't seeing Jesus it was a engulfing of the LORD. My family and I were in a car and all of a sudden we were lifted up still in sitting positions as if still in the car. Still feeling like in the car but not on a road. I felt as if the cloud of Jesus (the one he appears in, in old and new testament ) surrounded us. I said to my family in a loud voice "this is it. This is the rapture don't you feel it?" Then slowly the feeling began to lesson and I was beginning to feel the vehicle again and the body weight and I began to feel sad then heard not yet but soon and I turned to my kids and said that was just a trial run didn't it feel great?"
I am not making this up. I told my family about the dream because at time of dream I just found it amusing that the brain can be so suggestive along with emotions. (Like how you will wake up with heart rate higher in a bad dream) but these three dreams span out in the last 10 years. I did not think anything of them but just a month ago reading again the Word, I felt as though the thought was put in my head the dreams are in relation to the 5th seal.

Notice that all the way through revelation, John has three places he sees from. If you are in a 2d world like a body of water all you see is what's around you. You don't see above the water only what's in the water but if you could hop out of the water you would see 3d of in the water out of the water above the water we could keep going on by atmosphere etc.... John wasn't just seeing things on earth but in heaven and wonders in the sky.
Knowing this we know that John saw the thrown and those waiting asleep in Christ for there time of the bridegroom festival. Jesus answers "soon". We know Moses Abraham and other Graves that were opened at the victory of Jesus conquering death on the cross. So some assume the 24 elders are Abraham, David, etc... I don't contest this it's more than likely However 24 elders could have even been 12 Jewish elders along with 12 apostles of Christ. So yes I am saying one of the elders could actually be John in a different part of God's time line showing John what to see. But that's off topic..... who is under the throne? Those slain for the gospel of Jesus Christ. This is where tim lahye says these are from the tribulation waiting for their brothers in Christ to be martyred as they were. (I love what tim lahye had done. So please don't think I am dishing him at all; he has opened the only book promised to bring a blessing to those who read it. The amount of awards he will receive for his service to the Lord will be great) I am just sharing what I feel the Lord has revealed to me to those that are interested and because of this I feel that the 5 th seal was opened and revealed to many people all over the world through dreams of end times, rapture, or catching up as well as the horrible things to come on the earth. This is how I knew. I remembered my dreams of these things in the 10 year span of them after asking about the 5th seal I felt as though given in answer to my question then I questioned myself if this was really of the spirit of the Holy Spirit not my own musings by looking up dreams of rapture etc... guess what I found. This forum! Not this particular tread but one that dated back to 2011. There were so many that was really amazing if you look past there own analysis of them. .....

Because this is so long going I'm going to end hear and start another post. For the 6th seal.

To a post who refers to seals as judgements:
I do want to discuss it but if I give verses in scripture as why I came to these findings I expect to be pointed to scripture that disproves what I am seeing happening in the seals of Rev. Not just a "not so" and then say the horses are of the anti-christ show me that which shares this information. For example as I showed in Zachariah leads me to believe these horses are part of God as the Holy Ghost to go to and fro the earth with eyes to see and report back to the rider of the red horse that asked them if all is well. The rider appears to be Jesus before the "in the flesh" as John describes that Jesus came to die on the cross. The 2 ND seal rider would be the depiction of where John again says Jesus is the Word which Hebrew says the word is like a double edge sword , and then John in Rev states the double edge sword comes from Jesus ' s mouth, and this resembles the Word (the gospel) to be spread to all the earth. And then the end comes. (Ie: Mathew 24 This Good News of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come)
the Great Sword in seal 2 can only be the Word. Which is Jesus which is riding the red horse to take peace from the world for Jesus ' s words are as follows: "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword". (Mathew 10:34)
This seal alone should convince you that the Word of Jesus is the rider of the red horse and not a judgement but a gift. I don't think it is a coincidence that in zechariah the rider was riding the red horse. As Christians we need to be diligent and want to find if something is coming to us in the spirit of the Holy Spirit or of the anti-christ. John again tells us how to do this. I am not trying to go against God's word. I am only seeing something that is clear to me today, but 10 years ago I would have been just like the original post. But again if you look closely at seal 1 and to divide the Word with scripture there is no denying that their was no deception in the horses. Because the seals were not the beginning of judgement. They were the beginning of Christians receiving a promise and the gift of the Word from time on cross to today. I don't believe at all that John who called us "Beloved" had the ability to write white (known for purity) as a deception without describing something different in the white horse compared to white robe. I think that when one, (trying to understand) a hundred years ago without the (internet technology) knowledge to see Jesus as conquer or conquering didn't see that Jesus came to earth to conquer and continues to conquer death for all that choose Him and believe in Him. This is the Holy Spirit Jesus won the race as Paul ran the good race to receive a victory crown through the Holy Spirit within him. The “stephanos” (stefanoV) the victors crown. It is the symbol of victory given to the winners in the Greek games or a contest.

Paul wrote in this letter to Timothy, addressed as his beloved son, how to be a victor in Jesus.

In the future there is reserved for me the [ victor's]crown of righteousness [for being right with God and doing right], which the Lord etc...

Then more.... When he has passed the test, he will receive the victor's crown of life that God has promised to those who keep on loving him (James )

The bow is interesting because you depict a rangers bow as did I at one time but a hundred years ago when bows were used more probably wondered why it had no arrows. (I would have) remember the one who wrote the idea of seals as apocalypse said "as time becomes closer to end times things will become clearer to see."... so as having internet I did a research into many areas he could not have at a touch of a button. Because of Knowledge increase....(not my own though :) but Gen. Says in older versions what a bow is; As God looks upon the bow that he may remember the covenant, so should we, that we also ... Articles of agreement among men are sealed, that what is promised may be the more ...
Notice the "bow" this was a covenant a promise. Not a archers bow shooting no arrows.

Jesus promised the Holy spirit:

4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

this tells us the 1st seal is the Holy spirit released that Jesus promised here to come in a few days then like I wrote before further in Acts you find Peter explaining what the people are seeing when the saw men talking in tongues then Peter tells them this is what king David talked of and that it is from the right hand of God. Which then leads you to the right hand of God: To Rev 5 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals."
Then Rev 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon (Jesus has not yet conquered death. John saw this! JOHN knew what was in the right hand of God. in God's right hand rested the salvation David spoke of and John cried because John was Jewish and knew of David's writings and knew it would take away his iniquities) but then..
Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

again notice they say pacifically that the slain Lamb has the seven spirits of God mentioned in Isaiah as the resemblance of the Holy Spirit (who has many jobs) but here is the key...
And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
What more can be said. ....
The fact that David said his salvation is on the right hand of God.
The fact that Jesus said the promise (bow)will come in a few days to the disciples
Peter saying that what the people are seeing is the Holy Spirit within these men that believe in Jesus is that which king David said was on the right hand of God to take away his iniquities.
The right hand of God was holding a book with seals. This book was taken from the right hand from the slain Lamb for it was His to open. 7 seals are this book.
The first 2 seals are clear the third seal to me is clear however the forth I am still researching into. The 5th I believe is open open but no proof because I can feel it is but can not prove with scripture but because the first and second is no doubt to who and what they are and when you can't still possibly think you shouldn't pray about this and divide the Word with scripture and the Holy Spirit instead of saying you don't have to read it for you memorized it?
My neighbor... I love the Holy Word but again I state this truth...
The words in the Bible do not do anything without a special ingredient.... the Holy Spirit. Words in the Bible memorized is great but did you allow room to hear the Holy Spirit?
I asked if you read the Words from the Bible I gave to show why I am writing this and your response is you didn't need to... I beg of you don't be as the Pharisees. This doesn't mean I am saying you don't know Jesus but that you have become stiff necked and arrogant that you may miss the blessing in the Word.
Anyway to be honest I would not discuss this with non-Christians because they need to hear of the gospel first and how to listen to receive the Holy Spirit then How to seek out the Word through the Bible. However as the disciples did we can discuss our favorite part of ourselves and that would be the body of Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

drayanna

Apr 24, 2017
no where
✟9,516.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The 6th seal.....
I am going to do this in my words because I am simple and the 6th seal has many things going on.... so please if know the sixth seal you know John wrote it as he saw it. Starting in Heaven (notice there was only four horses and four beast that told John to come see) the 6th seal places John see's the Lamb open the 6th seal in heaven then he sees a earthquake....let's stop here John was in heaven and all these things he says is to happen is paused so let's put this in order...the pause happens when the four angels that stood ready to hurt the earth are halted that they need to wait until the 144,000 Jewish tribes are sealed as to not be harmed. This is where we need to first look at Paul. Have you ever wondered why Paul was signaled out so significantly on the road of Damascus? Paul is from the tribe of Benjamin. From Jewish decedent's. Rare to be a Roman citizen and Jewish. Rare that Jesus choose Paul to appear to in a very special way.
1 Corinthians Paul states: And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.......
It is my understanding that Paul would have been one under the throne for he died a martyred death for Jesus and the gospel. I also see that the Bible uses these examples like Paul in relation to Moses and Jesus Moses was not able to save his people nor himself. Yet he was a man chosen to give God's message to His chosen people. They although blessed complained and grumbled, disobeyed their God (Our God) so a punishment followed in a serpent that would strike them as they walked. If they looked to the staff mosses held they would not die from the serpents venom. JESUS then said like this staff He will be raised up and this will be our salvation.
I share this because when you look through old and new and history you find repeats or little of life preparation to events in future. By knowing Moses story we grasp what Jesus meant when He was talking to His disciples (and us) knowing this to be true I read of Paul and think he was the only one Jesus sent to the apostles of the Lamb special because he appeared to a Jew who didn't believe Jesus was the Son of God.. Paul hated the Christians Yet he said he was out of due time because in like manner there will be 144,000 chosen people's of the Jewish line of tribes (remember Jesus can bring back up dry bones since God did create us from earth's dust) this is clear in the 6th seal. These are literal Jewish people that will (like Paul) not have know Jesus to be their savior but that they have a genetic code that is from the tribes chosen to be worthy to receive the blessing that God promised Abraham. So personally these angels will seal these 144,000 before any harm on earth as to preserve them for a purpose that John see's later from this point. But back to 6th seal..
so then tribes protected we then go back to calamities. ....
1]Earthquake (great but not the worst the earth will ever see)
2]Sun becomes black (possible in connection with supernova volcanoes because of earthquakes (plates shifting )
3]moon becomes blood (also volcano related) remember John is describing what he sees)
4)stars fell unto earth (many believe this to be hypothetical or meaning evil spirits or devils or the anti-christ. 1/3 of the stars were taken with the dragon etc. But John does not talk of dragon here and he says stars. Possibly anything that would be or look like stars fall to earth.
5]Heavens depart like a scroll. (This is usually described that John would think a nuclear (atomic) bomb would look like this but I think literal sense here heavens depart for John was in heaven in spirit. Stick with me here. IF the Dragan takes a third of the stars and the dragon is of the three to be the deceiver s coming that would mean the one holding Him from this would leave. Yes there you go......the catching up. First fruits first then those asleep in Christ and then those shedding their mortal body. (Notice also this is #5 as is the 5th seal of those under the throne. )interesting huh?
6]mountain movement (this is expected since or if plates were moving and etc....scary. ..
7]this is where kings men rich men etc....fears the wrath of the Lamb. ...

The Wrath of the Lamb does not start tell here!!!.....Jesus does not take His wrath out on His own sheep. Nor His chosen 144,000 so there sealed and we are scrolled away to Heaven in Christ (yes can prove this one in scripture)

The seals can not be the wrath because the men said : to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

It did not come until the stars fell the Holy Spirit in Christ left in a scroll with Heaven
And then mountains moved and men left said it has come. What has come? The Wrath. Not at seal 1,2,3,4,5, but at the end of 6 which leads us back to the proof. John then see's (remember there was a pause so after the 144,000 which wasn't what John saw in heaven happening he saw that on earth but now back in heaven's view which has scrolled away from earth at the throne of God John see's a great multitude which no man could # of [ALL] nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

remember the "no man could #" can you count the grands of sand of the ocean? Can you count how many are on earth today? Yes we can. But can you count the many people on the time line since created who is was or will be saved? NO
Many want to say this is the mid tribulation and use the elders word as those come out of the great tribulation however many of the disciples especially Paul referred to themselves as in tribulation. Ie:
1] Confirming the souls of the disciples,and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

however the elder answered John who these were: These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

This can not be just those from the mid point (or some like to say the second reaping) for they you could count. This has to be those of ALL nations and those that have washed their robes with the Blood of the Lamb. I believe in the promise Jesus gave and find myself unworthy but Him I know to be worthy and these are promises He made to all nations tongues through all era's of time. This is where we get confused because great tribulation and tribulation are different as a earthquake and a great earthquake. It is still tribulation and it is still a earthquake. Out of.... if I was in a boat heading to a waterfall of certain death Jesus take me out of the boat. Do I say he saved me from certain death? Yes. Do I say He took me out of a boat? Yes. Both true but out of certain death shares His mercy.

How do you see yourself as a child adopted by Christ?
Do you describe yourself as washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Do you await for Him to dry your tears?
Do you wait to never feel sin again?
to sing "Worthy is the Lamb"

this is not a small amount of people to survive 3 1/2 years of great tribulations. This is a # NO MAN can #.... got a calculator? It can't add that high!
this is the promise to Abraham.
And yet the Lord’s mercy still abounds......
but for now the 7th seal is silence for what the men on earth were saying has come at end of the 7 events of the 6th seal..
The Wrath of the Lamb is now on earth ....
7 trumpets.

but in Heaven.....that will be all for me today. No matter how you read revelation or you think it will go down... only the Father knows when. But if you can see the signs of the weather (or as some say seasons) you should be able to see the generation. But as Jesus said through out Rev.
I come as a thief.....

Upvote 0

drayanna

Apr 24, 2017
no where
✟9,516.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why Not?

I explained this wrong. I meant me,myself, I never considered myself a seed of Abraham. I see myself adopted in Christ. Which I understand the 12 tribes in the end kingdom being 12 gates and 12 apostles of the Lamb the 12 foundations between the gates. I see myself as in the apostles of the Lamb. As I actually think very highly of Abraham's seed I don't see myself as one. Not that I'm not included by my Savior. If that makes any sense.....

Galatians 3:39 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Yes this is completely true. Again I see there is a connection but since I come from a biological father that I know nothing about it would be interesting to hear that he had some Jewish ancestry but then to move to Israel it would have to come from my mother and unfortunately I think she also is a mixture of unknown ancestry. But it is nice to know I am of the other fold Jesus takes with him also.
Yes I do very much so if read with the Holy Spirit

Mmmm....the church? The problem I have there is do you mean cathlic, morman,etc? Or the like or the Church as in the Body of Christ? As in Jesus Christ is the Son of God come to save those who follow Him and believe He has come in the flesh? Then yes the last part but not the first. A study has shown that 75 percent of professing Christians have only 22 percent that say Jesus is the only way.

The Church is the Faithful ones of Israel, the Remnant... the ONLY Israel with any covenant relationship to the Living God.
Now this is where I know there is a difference. Because the gates of the last Kingdom is of the 12 tribes and foundations of the Lamb. I don't know how this works but I have the upmost respect for the Jewish community however I think it is sad that they (devout) are still looking for the Messiah. When we know Him so intimately and they can't hear His voice until a time prepared for them. But no I am not apart of the Israel on this earth that Jesus Christ came for. I am the other fold He takes with Him too.

GOD Bless!

Upvote 0

drayanna

Apr 24, 2017
no where
✟9,516.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why Not?

I explained this wrong. I meant me,myself, I never considered myself a seed of Abraham. I see myself adopted in Christ. Which I understand the 12 tribes in the end kingdom being 12 gates and 12 apostles of the Lamb the 12 foundations between the gates. I see myself as in the apostles of the Lamb. As I actually think very highly of Abraham's seed I don't see myself as one. Not that I'm not included by my Savior. If that makes any sense.....

Yes this is completely true. Again I see there is a connection but since I come from a biological father that I know nothing about it would be interesting to hear that he had some Jewish ancestry but then to move to Israel it would have to come from my mother and unfortunately I think she also is a mixture of unknown ancestry. But it is nice to know I am of the other fold Jesus takes with him also.
Yes I do very much so if read with the Holy Spirit

Mmmm....the church? The problem I have there is do you mean cathlic, morman,etc? Or the like or the Church as in the Body of Christ? As in Jesus Christ is the Son of God come to save those who follow Him and believe He has come in the flesh? Then yes the last part but not the first. A study has shown that 75 percent of professing Christians have only 22 percent that say Jesus is the only way.

Now this is where I know there is a difference. Because the gates of the last Kingdom is of the 12 tribes and foundations of the Lamb. I don't know how this works but I have the upmost respect for the Jewish community however I think it is sad that they (devout) are still looking for the Messiah. When we know Him so intimately and they can't hear His voice until a time prepared for them. But no I am not apart of the Israel on this earth that Jesus Christ came for. I am the other fold He takes with Him too.

GOD Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

drayanna

Apr 24, 2017
no where
✟9,516.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ told that immediately after the tribulation of those days - the sun shall be darkened...the stars shall fall

//The great tribulation ends in the 6th seal.

Rev. 7 begins a new vision and will also tell about the great tribulation.
I am not sure where you are in this and would love to understand what you are saying however after reading revelation several times I believe in the literal interpretation of events. With only pauses of where John is seeing it. He will see in heaven then on earth which could mean simultaneously or right after. I do not mix Mathew 14 or 24 with Rev for Jesus was answering 3 different questions to His disciples. They do not pertain to events of order of end time but events for certain groups. As in for Israel and then for those that are in the 70th week and those at end of 70th week. But Rev I believe is in order of time line. From the throne with the book of seals in right hand of God not yet removed because no one found worthy this would be John seeing before (was) Jesus died on cross then after Jesus died then John saw the slain Lamb and then John see's the Lamb open the book by releasing 1st seal which I believe is the Holy Spirit released at Pentecost in Acts 2 when Peter announced in the streets what people were seeing. Then John see's all the seals opened as the time line moves on to today..... I believe we are waiting now on 6th seal opening. This is where I see that the earthquake, sun, moon, stars,(pause stars in reference to the anti-christ is no longer held back) heavens rolled away (pause this us in 1st catching up as the thief in the night) then first 3 1/2 years begins with the wrath of the Lamb which then has the 144,000 pacific Jewish tribes in and where in Mathew Jesus speaks pacifically to the Jewish community that at the end of this 3 1/2 year when the anti-christ desiccated the temple run to the place prepared which after the two witnesses have been killed for 3 days will be caught up with the Jewish (and others) that did not take the mark of the beast. This the second reaping not done by the Son of Man described in Daniel and Rev in first reaping of the kingdom. This leaves on earth (by order of Rev) those that took the mark and therefore are dealt the vials of the wrath of God.

Upvote 0

drayanna

Apr 24, 2017
no where
✟9,516.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What about the 144,000 Jewish tribes?

What about those seen in heaven as the # no man can count?

What about the 2nd group seen before the plagues that didn't take the mark?

And most importantly in your version where and when was the 2 witnesses? Who for 3 days laid dead in Jerusalem killed by the anti-christ?

And what about the fact that the vials are released to kill off all sea life however the trumpets just 1/3?

Are you saying that the trumpets happen before the catching up? But again what about the number no man could count seen in heaven before the 7 trumpets are blown said to be those who are washed in the blood of the lamb.

I think I need to read your post again, maybe I just didn't read it right.

Upvote 0