Dec 23, 2005
MISSISSIPPI
✟5,952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Xpiotosaves

GOD'S WORD says we are NOT to dwell in things that are NOT ours to know.

I HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE AND PROBLEMS WITH THIS GUY NAMED WONDERWALEYE!!!

THATS WHY IT'S GREAT TO REMEMBER:

X Even though you can't see him, GOD is there!!! O
( click on the x and drag to the O ) ( then see who is with you ) steven

Upvote 0

Robskiwarrior

Feb 21, 2003
✟16,241.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
He speaks the truth, the Jews are something Yahuweh has to worry about... I believe he still has a plan for them, he never gave up on them before, his love and grace will always abound our understanding. Lets just see what happens :) And praise him for Messianic Jews, these guys did not miss the Messiah!

Upvote 0

BoranJarami

Apr 12, 2006
✟15,790.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The Bible is quite clear on this. Acts tells us :

"let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead--by him this man is standing before you well. This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." (Act 4:10-12)

Jesus is the only way to salvation. If anyone dies without confessing him as their Lord and Savior, they will not be saved.

Whether or not there is a future plan for Israel depends on how you view the scriptures. Just remember what paul said to the Galatians:

"Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise." (Gal 3:23-29)

Upvote 0

fishstix

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2004
✟19,629.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Conservatives
xpiotosaves said:
I always hear other Christians talk about helping Jews and fighting for Israel, and stuff like that... but what happens to them? Do they go to hell for not believing in Jesus as Christ or do they go to heaven because they protect Israel and they want to build a new temple for God in Israel? :confused:

There is nothing we can do on our own to get into heaven, no matter how great and wonderful that action may be. We won't get into heaven for being nice people or feeding children or helping the elderly or protecting Israel. Those are all good things to do, and we certainly should live our lives in a way that is consistent with what we believe. But we don't do good things to get into heaven - we do good things out of love for God and love for other people and because it is the right thing to do. What we receive as a result of doing good are blessings such as improved character. It's the same for people of the Jewish faith. They do good things out of love for God and love for other people and because it is the right thing to do and in turn receive blessings from God.

God will see to it that each and every person has a chance to accept or reject Him - and probably many chances. You can be sure that He will treat each and every person with justice and mercy, and that He understands everyone's individual circumstances, even though we don't.

Upvote 0

wonderwaleye

Dec 23, 2005
MISSISSIPPI
✟5,952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BoranJarami said:
The Bible is quite clear on this. Acts tells us :

"let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead--by him this man is standing before you well. This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." (Act 4:10-12)

Jesus is the only way to salvation. If anyone dies without confessing him as their Lord and Savior, they will not be saved.

Whether or not there is a future plan for Israel depends on how you view the scriptures. Just remember what paul said to the Galatians:

"Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise." (Gal 3:23-29)

Dear BoranJarami

I concede to your WISE AND KNOWLEDGABLE POST!!!

X Even though you can't see him, GOD is there!!! O
( click on the x and drag to the O ) ( then see who is with you ) steven

Upvote 0

xpiotosaves

Jul 12, 2006
In your yard
✟15,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
xpiotosaves said:
I wasn't trying to condemn or make excuses for anyone I was just asking what you guys opinions were. I too believe it is up to God. I'm just trying to get around to saying that If I liked a girl who is Jewish, what should I do?
I think I will post my other question else where so it doesn't get confusing. It will be under the christian teen catagory so please answer it there and not here.

Upvote 0

YoungJoonKim

Dec 8, 2005
✟16,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
CA-Conservatives
To be crying out from my heart, I feel sad for Jews.
I mean..Jesus was born from Jewish woman (Mary)
and it was from Jewish community where Christanity spread out across the west.
But says..
go one can see the father unless we know the Christ..
Which means love..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fishstix

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2004
✟19,629.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Conservatives
xpiotosaves said:
I wasn't trying to condemn or make excuses for anyone I was just asking what you guys opinions were. I too believe it is up to God. I'm just trying to get around to saying that If I liked a girl who is Jewish, what should I do?

xpiotosaves said:
I think I will post my other question else where so it doesn't get confusing. It will be under the christian teen catagory so please answer it there and not here.

Seeing as how I'm too old to post in the teen board, I'll post here.

My first suggestion would be to start off by being friends with this girl and get to know her well before you even consider taking things any further.

The fact that you are a different religion from her will make things difficult if you ever get into a serious romantic relationship that leads towards marriage. Even two fellow Christians from different denominations/churches can have trouble reconciling their differences when it comes to marriage and how to raise their children.

If marriage and children sound too far down the road to think about, then you're probably not ready for a romantic relationship yet - just stick with being friends for now.

Upvote 0

xpiotosaves

Jul 12, 2006
In your yard
✟15,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
fishstix said:
Seeing as how I'm too old to post in the teen board, I'll post here.

My first suggestion would be to start off by being friends with this girl and get to know her well before you even consider taking things any further.

The fact that you are a different religion from her will make things difficult if you ever get into a serious romantic relationship that leads towards marriage. Even two fellow Christians from different denominations/churches can have trouble reconciling their differences when it comes to marriage and how to raise their children.

If marriage and children sound too far down the road to think about, then you're probably not ready for a romantic relationship yet - just stick with being friends for now.
No they are NOT too far down the line. Infact, that is exactly what worried me.

Upvote 0