What are your views on the flavour of raspberry ice cream?

Athanasias

Jan 24, 2008
St. Louis
✟54,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is this another God inspired flavour? or is it just one of those flavours of the devil? how can one decide?

i like it tho . whatever you guys decide . Thank you Jesus, Amen .

:) I have never had it. It sounds good though. I know Cherry is heavenly. I think if I ever go to Hell I will be fed onion and liver ice cream over and over again. Yikes! If I make it to purgatory I will only be tortured with butter pecan for a short while. LOL

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
:) I have never had it. It sounds good though. I know Cherry is heavenly. I think if I ever go to Hell I will be fed onion and liver ice cream over and over again. Yikes! If I make it to purgatory I will only be tortured with butter pecan for a short while. LOL

^_^ reminds me of Homer, and the donut hell and he ate all of the donuts ^_^

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Church tradition dictates it must be consumed only in early summer, and only with dark chocolate sauce. At least that's what I'm voting for ... :yum:

Nothing so heavenly could be of the devil.

(No devil smilie? I thought this might be my one and only chance to use one ... )

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Church tradition dictates it must be consumed only in early summer, and only with dark chocolate sauce. At least that's what I'm voting for ...

that sounds like some yummy doctrine!

Upvote 0

Mama Kidogo

Τίποτα νέο μυθιστόρημα τίποτα
Jan 31, 2014
USA for the time being
✟19,535.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Church tradition dictates it must be consumed only in early summer, and only with dark chocolate sauce. At least that's what I'm voting for ... :yum:

(No devil smilie? I thought this might be my one and only chance to use one ... )

Raspberry and dark chocolate. My sister has a good sense of pairing. Now what wine do we serve with that?
I have never had raspberry Ice cream. I have put raspberries on ice cream. If I see it I'll buy it and give it a try.

Strange. I suddenly have this desire to go the the freezer and get a Klondike bar. They may be consumed in winter according to tradition number eleventeen and a quarter.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟301,055.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Is this another God inspired flavour? or is it just one of those flavours of the devil? how can one decide?

i like it tho . whatever you guys decide . Thank you Jesus, Amen .

From the world/devil, according to St John:

1 John 2:15-16
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father[a] is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world

1 John 5:19
We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

John 15:19
If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
1 Tim 6:17 Instruct those who are rich in this present world not to be conceited or to fix their hope on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly supplies us with all things to enjoy.

I think it's ok to enjoy our food, as long as it doesn't make us greedy or we are not trusting in our riches to provide us comfort. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Raspberry and dark chocolate. My sister has a good sense of pairing. Now what wine do we serve with that?

I forgot to mention that it should also be served with something crunchy - perhaps mildly sweet wafers, or bits of the stuff that sugar cones are made from, or something similar.

Wine? Hmmmm ..... I would not know the answer to that. I would think something sweet though? And red or rose?

Strange. I suddenly have this desire to go the the freezer and get a Klondike bar. They may be consumed in winter according to tradition number eleventeen and a quarter.

Eleventeen and a quarter, eh? I only saw the list that goes to tenteen. I must be missing some traditions. I knew the internet was probably unreliable for such things.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Oops!

The word police strike again.;)

If I type on something that uses spell check, it is forever changing my its and it's into one another. I'm not sure how it decides, but it's often wrong. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
1st Timothy 1-5

The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

Thank you Jesus for Raspberry Ice Cream. it's yummy! Amen.

Upvote 0
F

from scratch

I have never had raspberry Ice cream. I have put raspberries on ice cream. If I see it I'll buy it and give it a try.

Not on Saturday though. No one is to seek their own pleasure on this day, remember.:p^_^:D;)

Upvote 0
F

from scratch

From the world/devil, according to St John:

1 John 2:15-16
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father[a] is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world

1 John 5:19
We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

John 15:19
If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
Does this mean no ice cream?;):p

Upvote 0