What Are You Watching?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Just finished Ozark season 2. I liked the 1st season better but this was alright. It's set in the Ozark, as the name implies, but it's filmed near where I've got family in Georgia. It's nice seeing familiar scenery.

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Foreign films and tv shows.
I was watching a Spanish drama but when it hit a love "square" then two other love "triangles" I had to call it quits. Watching that much drama is exhausting. hahaha.
Now I am watching a foreign movie called "Highway". I hope it turns out to be a good one.

Upvote 0

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟142,983.00
Faith
Christian
I've been watching the new trailers for Captain Marvel and Bumblebee movie, and the footage for the Joker movie on YouTube.

Captain Marvel looks cool. She's not as famous as Wonder Woman and I know very little about her so I'm
very interested in seeing this movie. I'm getting Green Lantern vibes from the trailer. Maybe Marvel is trying to say "THIS is how you make a Green Lanter movie."

Bumblebee looks like what the first Transformers movie should have been like. The Transformers actually look like the ones from the cartoon I use to watch, not the junk yard come to life Transformers from Michael Bay. I honestly couldn't tell most of the transformers in the Michael Bay movies apart except for Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. The rest were grey and when they would fight it just looked like a bunch of scrap metal come to life. The lead actress isn't sexualized and there isn't an explosion every five minutes.
I hope there isn't a weird romance between Bumblebee and the female lead. I don't want this to turn into The Shape Of Oil.

I think doing a movie of a single batman character with a made up name not in the comics and without Batman in it, is a great idea! They should do Catwoman next! Oh, wait......

Anyway, the new Joker movie looks interesting. Joaquin Phoenix is a much better choice than Jared Leto. I wasn't a fan of Jared Leto's white rapper Joker. I don't think that will be the final makeup design, but if it is I'm fine with it.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i just got the DVD's of the entire season 2 of Downton Abbey today.

Guess what i'm watching?

4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alistair_Wonderland

Apr 14, 2018
New Philadelphia
✟20,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I mainly watch kid's shows, since I'm a sensitive and slightly immature person and I already binge-watched the Flash. At the moment, I'm watching Miraculous, Zak Storm, and Ever After High. Well, not this moment. I like to get engrossed in what I'm watching and give it my full attention. Also recently watched a movie called Next Gen on Netflix. It was a fun animated movie, and I think it had more emotional depth than most Disney movies, since the main character is not a stereotypical "good kid", but rather a broken kid from a broken home, with good and bad bits mixed together, just like in the real world. Great movie, I highly recommend it.

Upvote 0