What Are You Watching?

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,669.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
**Begins screaming**

Arrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!! Chick flick! It burns, it burns!!!

**Passes out**

:)
My, William brought to his knees by a Chick Flick? :p

Watching the new Beowulf show on Esquire Network. It's.... It's like an old B-movie. It's bad, and corny, but somehow still oddly enjoyable. They basically took the poem and tried to mold it into The Witcher. The first eight episodes, I think, are Ondemand right now.

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
House-of-Eliott.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I work swing shift so I DVR a couple of shows that I enjoy. Current lineup is: Vikings, Counting Cars, Forged in Fire, American Pickers, Billion Dollar Wreck, and Pawn Stars.

Used to watch Game of Thrones, but it was just too dirty for me. I also used to watch Family Guy and American Dad since I love that type of "thinking" humor, but have cut it out as well due to spiritual concerns. It's like cheesecake for the soul; delicious and enjoyable, but too much is bad for you.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Watched another episode of the Jesus code.

The first one was om the shroud of turin and the second is on john the baptist. They found his bones in an orhtodox church Bulgaria. There were other bones as well that the RCC church claim is his but they turn out to be fake. The ones in an orthodox monastery in Bulgaria were genuine. They were actually in a box and were buried but archeologists dug them up.

Im not sure about how the RCC seem to worship relics, even when they not genuine. They seek to have a monopoly on the christian faith that they shouldnt IMHO.

Upvote 0