Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
We have threads about our moods, what we are listening to, what we are reading, and the sort but many of us are watching tv shows and movies while we are on CF as well. So the big question is, what are you watching?

This is what I am watching.....
image.jpeg

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well I dont really watch anything at the same time as typing in CF lol.
But am making my way through anthony bourdains No reservations tv series.

Also, a friend has asked me to record A movie about Saul, or Paul on the christian shine tv channel this friday so I may be watching that with her later.

I have to ask my dad to figure out how to record as he got the new skytv thing which i dont know how to work.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
We have threads about our moods, what we are listening to, what we are reading, and the sort but many of us are watching tv shows and movies while we are on CF as well. So the big question is, what are you watching?

This is what I am watching.....
image.jpeg
Have you seen the bbc version with colin firth? I dont know they just seemed to me to embody the characters more than this version.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Have you seen the bbc version with colin firth? I dont know they just seemed to me to embody the characters more than this version.
I have and I love the BBC version but I only had 2 hours last night so I watched the newer version. I agree that the BBC version is the best adaptation.

I'm still on that Midsomer Murder series. Man their long! o_O
I think there are like 16 seasons/series. :D

Reactions: LoveDivine
Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I almost never have the TV on something I really want to watch while I'm on here. Also, it doesn't help that History plays almost nothing I'd want to watch anymore*, the Travel Channel switched to digital-only (and then to an entirely different cable package) so I can't watch the couple of shows I like on there on my old TV, and all the rest of the channels I'd want to watch require a cable box. And while I can get those channels on my phone, that's really uncomfortable. Unless I have TBS, Comedy Central, or CNN on in the background, but if I'm on here I'm not really watching them anyway.

*that may change once they shut down H2 and move many of their actual history and science shows back to the main channel like they've been advertising

But as far as which shows I'm following this season (or continuing to follow from previous seasons):
The Big Bang Theory
Family Guy
Sleepy Hollow
Lucifer
The Venture Bros.
Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
Musaigen no Phantom World
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Koukaku no Pandora
Dagashi Kashi

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
people who put TV on the background really annoy me for some reason. If its not worth watching turn it off.

I'm not really into other peoples dramas who I don't even know, much less other peoples personal dramas that I do know...but when they start arguing, fighting or killing each other, well I'd rather have peace and quiet ya hear me?

Upvote 0