• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Just in complete agony in every possible way.:cry: Im tired of feeling like this. Just emptiness and alone and body is so much pain Im black and blue all over and cut up so bad and every inch of me hurts.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Praying for peace and comfort, sister.

Upvote 0

plumsink

Friend
Sep 15, 2009
Dallas
Visit site
✟10,777.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Please say a prayer for me. I am going through a lot of things all at once right now, and I am fighting the urge to just run away and hide.

Hang in there, dear sister. You will come through this, just like you have come through your adversities in the past.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Upvote 0

hope_is_last_to_die

what, where, who, when, whatever????
Dec 15, 2009
Emerald Isle!
✟13,767.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please say a prayer for me. I am going through a lot of things all at once right now, and I am fighting the urge to just run away and hide.

Precious sister please run into the loving arms of your wonderful Saviour, hide in Him. He is your refuge and ever present help!

(((((Miss Power)))))

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm feeling great the last few days and have been running around doing things - I got so many jobs lined up. Got to fix my car and I have been working on it for awhile already - I'm stuck for I need a big screw driver and haven't got one. I still have to fine tune my aqaponics set up. Plant the beans, Harvest the spuds, pick up Sam, cook tea, been watering the garden and a few more bits and pieces.

Flat out while I can:cool:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel like everyone is gone:|

I'm not everyone but I've been busy lately that's why I haven't been on as much.

how are things going for you lady?

I see you are still not feeling crappy.

Praying Jesus will add ability so you can endure under the load.:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TomCS

justified by his blood
Oct 30, 2009
New York
✟19,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
what do I feel right now??????? I wish I knew. I guess just out of place..tired..detached from everything..numb....weak........
and just physically and mentally tired from all of this.

((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) to all of you....and much love..You are ALL greatly missed.

Love Sr.Joanna

Joanna, you sound exhausted. Please try to get some rest, I'll pray for you. You are missed here too. :hug:

Upvote 0

Broken Hearted

Who Cares
Sep 8, 2010
✟9,430.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Feeling like Ive been hit by a train. My body looks like it to with all the bruises and cuts. Im just wore out I dont have the time for anything any more working so much these past few days. I dont even have time to have emotions right now Im so tired. Sleep eat work and repeat. I miss everyone here. Im sorry Im not very much right now. But I do miss yall and Love yall.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Feeling like Ive been hit by a train. My body looks like it to with all the bruises and cuts. Im just wore out I dont have the time for anything any more working so much these past few days. I dont even have time to have emotions right now Im so tired. Sleep eat work and repeat. I miss everyone here. Im sorry Im not very much right now. But I do miss yall and Love yall.

Hang in dear

Sometimes working helps to get through emotional times, just focus on surviving.

Isn't life horrible when depressed and demand is so high? I hate that.

Love:prayer:

Upvote 0

CreekSide

Dec 2, 2010
Arizona
✟7,644.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm new here. I just read some other posts on this depression forum and was touched to tears by the love and support you show each other. I look forward to being a part of that! :groupray:

My depression just has me in bed again today. I feel immobilized by this, no motivation at all. Been seeing a homeopath and haven't experienced much improvement. Next week I'll see an accupuncturist. I've been dealing with this for YEARS. Starting to wonder what God has plannned-healing or living with this "thorn in my flesh" till I see Him in heaven. Praying for healing; if not, for Him to show me how to live with this ongoing depression (+ fatigue and anxiety). :prayer:

Glad to be fellowshiping with fellow believers who understand!!

Blessings,
CreekSide

Reactions: power2theweak
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm new here. I just read some other posts on this depression forum and was touched to tears by the love and support you show each other. I look forward to being a part of that! :groupray:

My depression just has me in bed again today. I feel immobilized by this, no motivation at all. Been seeing a homeopath and haven't experienced much improvement. Next week I'll see an accupuncturist. I've been dealing with this for YEARS. Starting to wonder what God has plannned-healing or living with this "thorn in my flesh" till I see Him in heaven. Praying for healing; if not, for Him to show me how to live with this ongoing depression (+ fatigue and anxiety). :prayer:

Blessings,
CreekSide
Hi there my dear sweet loving sister, Plumsink is ritght you will find so many believers here who will understand you, PLEASE keep on coming back. (((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for me I am so scared out of my mind, my chest is hurting really bad, I don't know what it is. At first I thought it was cause i had too much sugar this morning, but after I had my left over (from last night) shepards pie my chest has been hurting even more. I tried to drink some water but I don't know what it is. I hate foregin pain (meaning I hate pain that is unknown to me). :sigh:
Thank you in advance for your prayers. (((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Blessings,
CreekSide

Hi dear sister and fellow sufferer you are most welcome here. We have a lot of very good people visiting this forum - one dear sister of mine has supported me for over 5 years now - though a lot of good people moved on - many others stay and I have developed some really good friendships here.:thumbsup:

Yes about your ongoing depression. I also suffered from that for years and still off and on.

My longest depressive spell was 7 years and almost 1.5 years of that suicidally depressed.

I always wanted my depression to go away - for I always thought it was God punishing me for my sins - and took me years to accept that this wasn't quiet the right understanding of things.

However when my mental illness proved to be untreatable with conventional medications I realised that Jesus was right and acceptance was the only path left open to me.

Unbelievable how much Jesus has been able to do in my life when I decided upon this course.

Jesus told me that because of His Blood all bad things we struggle with can be used for Good and don't have to be sin.

And so He advised me to learn to use my depressive times as usefully seeing He paid for me as a depressed person as well - and love God, myself and others - also as my guideline in this part of my existence.

He told me to listen to The Living Word - that is The Bible spoken in love for God, myself and for all others right within my heart.

Patiently Jesus taught me to give my inability to cope to Him and instead pray for others hurting like I was or worse - when deepest - and for all those who suffer.

Oh sister I can't tell you how different my depressive spells have become over the 4 years I've been practising this - it is unbelievable even!

You know that dark, isolated, wrenchingly painful, raw, hopeless, despairing and teeth gnashing existence when depression presses us through the floor?

Well now when I'm depressed at my worst - I have no good emotions left - I'm cuddled up with Jesus and praying for everyone hurting and sending them God's love and care. And though I have no good feelings - none of the bad ones are there any more either - apart of feeling very down then - but not hopelessness, despair, or any other forms of misery. Rather faith in Jesus brings me Jesus and His love and His goodwill and His ability to endure and unbelievable passionate prayers for the deliverance of God's hurting kids everywhere.

Also my suicidal depressive spells - though I can still get that miserable that in the past would have me run around dangerously suicidal - Jesus has taught me to be useful with - I pray for and warn others stuck with such bad life when I'm like that - as someone who has often been suicidal it is awesome not to have to fear myself no more.

Also my long stretches with depression have become much shorter. Indeed my spells usually last no longer than 3-5 days instead of months or years.

Some good Christians here on C'F in particular have really helped me a lot and for this purpose C.F has been really good. For it is faith, love and hope we depressed people need a lot.

The very guts of the Gospel in other words - though it can be very hard to believe God's truth when deep down - Yet The Truth of God's love says - I'm there as well - it is Him that we want.

Faith in God's love is the hope that got me out of the pit - though I'm still ill and get depressed a lot my misery is gone.:amen:

God love us true isn't that Greatest News Ever?:clap::clap::clap:

Gerry:wave:

I wrote a prose about the lesson I learned from Jesus.

What Can I Say About Suffering Depression?

What can I say, about what have I learned from our Heavenly Father? I can see that often evil lies cause much pain to be alive within human existence.

I have watched how isolation, forces lies down into suffering souls - as The Wicked cut all ties with truthful love using our crushing depression to generate its own misery - our agonising hell down here.

I know that in the Pit all lies end up - so The Wicked drag us down living dead. Yet why would I continue to let Bad Life be dominant in my inner world of awareness and not God's loving truth to rule my every moment instead?

And so I have learned that creeds, values and morals are rules upon rules ruling. With wicked lies spreading like maggots through it all, using my flesh and killing all God's goodness within me. Merely because I'm sick and I'm imperfect!

To just let it be and move on is best, I learned about that.

I have experienced that time brings good and bad, up and down, far and wide for everyone. Yet the power of God's love, as even bad sin and great failings ruled me, couldn't subdue Jesus grace over me as His loving truth set me free to be myself - time and again.

Yes indeed, The Word of God spoken in love for God, self and neighbour, is The Voice to heed at all times, and not those wicked lies pressing down on us using our illness to devour our Good Life.

I understood after years of suffering that anguish speaks to those experiencing life truly untrue and lovelessly - and that our Heavenly Father never wanted this to rule His kids. Indeed I know that my wretchedness longs for the demise of all my agony. So that misery may never rule my life again, no more Bad Life overshadowing my here and now, instead freedom for me. For in God's loving truth, even through much hurt, I can finally stay on top of things, my loveless lies to hand to Christ as God's Good Life grows within in Return.

I know now that loving truth is the only useful weapon against the forces of evil. Complete freedom for me if I heed God's love in truth to rule my daily life. So why would I foolishly keep letting malefic lies decide my future. Why not forgive myself my short-comings and being ill? Why leave truthful love and agree with self-hate, hopelessness, despair, isolation, fear, loneliness and the likes - while I know that only God's good makes my life a worthwhile experience?

I so I have seen that life is genuinely worth living in honest loving togetherness no matter what state we might be in. Where everyone who exists is esteemed because they are specially made and infinitely important as God's beloved kids. For our real value lays not in how much gain we can yield for self or for others. But simply because all existence speaks of life's importance to be loved as He made us. The communion of Saints - true love loving people doing the loving - is very important therefore.

So I choose loving truthfulness to steer me through those terrible storms down here. For even through extraordinary agony and times of incredible much suffering. God's loving truth preserves my life. His kindness, forbearing, grace and caring goodness keeping me from falling. And so I found out that warm-heartedness is truly effective against the deadly chill of devil's breath.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me I am so scared out of my mind, my chest is hurting really bad, I don't know what it is. At first I thought it was cause i had too much sugar this morning, but after I had my left over (from last night) shepards pie my chest has been hurting even more. I tried to drink some water but I don't know what it is. I hate foregin pain (meaning I hate pain that is unknown to me). :sigh:
Thank you in advance for your prayers. (((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))

Hey Flower I get that sometimes - it could be indigestion - air pressing against your lungs - have you tried - quickease - or Uno - anything to aid indigestion? To bring burps up is the quickest way to relief the pain if that is what it is.

Love

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.