Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
At first, I thought a friend opened the door to wake me up, but everyone was asleep. The door latch itself was strong. I think a spirit was trying to intimidate me maybe.
Wow!! I'd not heard of it before. Interesting. Just my own experience. The people who have hosted me have been the most wonderful people, but they and many of the people in Japan are held to the bondage of appeasing the demons. They call them gods. But the budatsun that is used is supposed to be for the ancestors. Japan is a culture that respects their ancestors and their elders. I can respect that but it's unfortunate the deception.
usually have a dream or two each night, however, the ones where God has a message for me, can be months a part. Those ones I wake up remembering vividly, and am even able to start discerning them right away. For regular dreams, I usually forget as soon as a I wake up.
Mine can be vivid quite often. It's interesting when I gave up caffeine for a month and a half that my dreams were not as vivid, and once I started drinking caffeine again they came back. It also could be food
After the dream, I realized the word was about some pride in her, which she keeps bringing along when at our church service.
That's quite some dream. And interesting about the parallel between and reality.

Reactions: venksta
Upvote 0

Michu

Jan 21, 2024
Earth
✟5,004.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Had visions last night as I was laying in my bed, was about to go to sleep but decided to connect with god through prayer.

And sometimes when I do pray it feels just like a meditative state and not a connection and other times I do feel that I connect. Usally it feels like something is working through me, and it may push discomfort aside. Like yesterday night I had abit of discomfort in my body, that I really didn't take much note of was there and I was observing with my eyes closed how something were working through my body and pushing the discomfort aside.

Now I was fully awake but for sure I had a religous moment laying there and all of a sudden I had my first vision, and I really loved the first vision that I had and once it disappeared I was hoping for it to come back.

I was high on a hillside and I could see the landscape going up and down and I was right in what you would call a field and there was no trace of civilization in sight. There was other people in that field with me and surrounding the field you had forest. The plant of the field had been sickled down and had been collected by us into these bunches laying on the field. But mind you the vision was very brief, just a moment and that moment was of us looking up on the sky that were very dark and gloomy.

Now it didn't take much time untill I had my second vision of something completely different and it was really the first and second vision that stood out to me, but the theme here for sure was gloomy, every vision was.

The second vision actually had me open my eyes because it was quite frightning, I was underwater and depth wasnt defined but it was dark murky waters. And in a distance something were emerging from the depths and it was absolutely massive and I saw the head of this thing and it were that of a man and I could only see the contours of it's body but it covered my whole peripheral vision. I don't know how to describe the face in a way that would make it justice but if you imagined a very deprived man in his 40s with a emaciated face and the eyes were more dead than alive. But the size of this thing were radiating power.

After that I had visions of being in a cave and in other type of landscapes but them all were very gloomy but nothing special were happening in them.

Last edited:
Reactions: venksta
Upvote 0