• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Was Adam the FIRST Food Producer??? GENERATIONS ???

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by joshua 1 9, Dec 14, 2017.

1. SkyWriting

SkyWriting The Librarian Supporter

+5,385
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    There were no men alive before Adam. Adam was the first provided with Life, and then death as a result of his choices.

Eden is a specific place, likely not even on our earth but "east" of in another realm with talking serpents, God walking there, and strange trees all mentioned. God walking in Eden alongside Adam is the big clue that is was not in Kansas.

This passage explains that Adam was returned back to the non-paradise place:
    Genesis 3:23
    therefore the LORD God sent him out from the garden of Eden,
    to cultivate the ground from which he was taken.

Genesis 3:24
    Genesis 13:10
    Isaiah 51:3
    Ezekiel 28:13
    Ezekiel 31:8
    Ezekiel 31:9

This passage explains that Cain was not among family members as they would not even recognise him, and that they normally kill strangers. An odd way to treat dad or uncles:

13Cain said to the LORD, "My punishment is too great to bear! 14"Behold, You have driven me this day from the face of the ground;and from Your face I will be hidden, and I will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me." 15So the LORD said to him, "Therefore whoever kills Cain, vengeance will be taken on him sevenfold." And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him.

2. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+8,942
    Anabaptist
    Why not simply believe YHWH ? Stop contradicting His Word.

3. SkyWriting

+5,385
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Actually it says let us make man in our image. Or "Re-make" man into our image.
    Outside of God's image, the rest of earth was populated by killers:

4. SkyWriting

+5,385
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  5. SkyWriting

+5,385
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    It's good to know when eating a cheeseburger that it's not a family member
    and that non-human stuff was intended for us to eat. It gives a healthy
    mental framework to live in.

6. mmksparbud

mmksparbud Well-Known Member

+4,675
    United States
    SDA
    Widowed
    US-Others

No---it does not say "remake"
    DO(Verb): To bring to pass; to bring about; to act or make. Hebrew: עשה ah.sh.h-com. Alt. Trans.: make; use Strong's: #6213
    26 and~he~will~SAY(Verb) {וַיֹּאמֶר / wai'yo'mer} Elohiym {אֱלֹהִים / e'lo'him} we~will~DO(Verb) {נַעֲשֶׂה / na'a'seh} HUMAN {אָדָם / a'dam} in~IMAGE~us {בְּצַלְמֵנוּ / bê'tsal'mey'nu} like~LIKENESS~us {כִּדְמוּתֵנוּ / kid'mu'tey'nu} and~he~did~RULE(Verb) {וְיִרְדּוּ / wê'yir'du} in~FISH {בִדְגַת / vid'gat} the~SEA {הַיָּם / hai'yam} and~in~FLYER {וּבְעוֹף / uv'oph} the~SKY~s2 {הַשָּׁמַיִם / ha'sha'ma'yim} and~in~the~BEAST {וּבַבְּהֵמָה / u'va'be'hey'mah} and~in~ALL {וּבְכָל / uv'khol} the~LAND {הָאָרֶץ / ha'a'rets} and~in~ALL {וּבְכָל / uv'khol} the~TREADER {הָרֶמֶשׂ / ha're'mes} the~TREAD(Verb)~ing(ms) {הָרֹמֵשׂ / ha'ro'meys} UPON {עַל / al} the~LAND {הָאָרֶץ / ha'a'rets}

and Elohiym said, we will make a human in our image, like our likeness, and he will rule in the fish of the sea and in the flyers of the skies, and in the beast, and in all the land, and in all the treaders treading upon the land,

MTT: Genesis 1

After the fall, the earth became so wicked that God had to wipe them out except for 8 of them. That was after Adam and Eve had died. Their progeny were violent and evil.

Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
    Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7. bhsmte

bhsmte Newbie

+11,562
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Cool.

And this has what to do with what you stated in post 54?

8. joshua 1 9

joshua 1 9 Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,060
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    You should stay away from fatty food, that is a recipe for disaster.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. bhsmte

bhsmte Newbie

+11,562
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    You can't make this stuff up folks.

10. joshua 1 9

joshua 1 9 Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,060
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Truth is stranger then fiction.

11. juvenissun

juvenissun ... and God saw that it was good.

+771
    Baptist
    Married
    to wife?

12. yeshuaslavejeff

+8,942
    Anabaptist
    So often what you posted is directly contrary to Scripture, no matter how long you or they studied apparently did not prevent their being wrong (if you have posted what supposedly they taught you), nor did it prevent your being wrong (opposed to Scripture) frequently in the content of your posts. (as someone just quoted in the previous post, btw)

13. yeshuaslavejeff

+8,942
    Anabaptist
    Someone made it up for Josh and Sky...... and a multitude of others deceived by it all .....

14. SkyWriting

+5,385
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    That's why I support my ideas with the scripture they come from.

The earth is old:

Habakkuk 3:6 He stood, and shook the earth; he looked, and made
    ... Yes, the perpetual mountains were shattered, The ancient hills collapsed. ... The
    age-old mountains break apart; the ancient hills sink down. ...

Genesis 49:26 Your father's blessings are greater than the ...
    ... The blessings of your father are greater than the blessings of the oldest
    mountains and the riches of the ancient hills. May these ...

Deuteronomy 33:15 with the choicest gifts of the ancient mountains ...
    ... the finest fruits from the oldest mountains, the best from the ancient hills, .... ...

Isaiah 37:26 "Have you not heard? Long ago I ordained it. In days ...
    ... now I have brought it to effect: and it hath come to pass that hills fighting together ...
    Hast thou not heard that long ago I did it, and that from ancient days I ...

Psalm 76:4 You are radiant with light, more majestic than ...
    ... You shine brightly and reveal your majesty, as you descend from the hills where
    you killed your prey. ... You are more majestic than the ancient mountains. ...

15. SkyWriting

+5,385
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    No one that I know of has reached my same conclusions.

16. SkyWriting

+5,385
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    You need to learn that other people also have insights as they study more.

17. SkyWriting

+5,385
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Adam had the responsibility to treat his wife just as he would want her to treat him.

This is the foundation of all of scripture.

18. SkyWriting

+5,385
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;

"Asah" is not "Create" from scratch.
    It means alter what already exists.
    Strange that people miss that.
    "Make-over" man would be appropriate.
    Or substitute any of the words below for accuracy.

Asah -
    accomplish (8), accomplish much (1), accomplished (4), accomplishing (1), achieve (1), acquired (6), act (22), acted (12), acts (7), administer (1), administered (1), administered* (1), apply (1), appointed (3), artificial (1), attain (1), bear (4), bearing (2), behave (1), bestowed (1), bring (4), bring it about (1), bring about (1), bring forth (1), brought (1), brought about (4), brought forth (1), build* (1), built (3), busy (1), cared (1), carefully (3), carefully observing (1), carried (3), carries (2), carry (8), carved (5), cause (3), causing (1), celebrate (19), celebrated (12), celebrates (1), certainly carry (1), certainly make (1), certainly makes (1), certainly perform (2), commit (8), commits (7), commits and does (1), committed (35), committed and practices (1), committing (6), construct (3), deal (30), deals (1), dealt (22), desisting (1), destroy* (2), developing (1), did (310), did not do (1), displease* (1), do (479), do as has been done (1), do as i have done (1), doer (1), doers (1), does (48), doing (63), done (327), done you will do (1), done* (1), earns (1), established (1), establishes (1), evildoer* (2), evildoers* (1), execute (24), executed (10), executes (5), executing (1), exercise (1), exercises (1), exerted (1), fared (1), fashions (1), fit (1), follow (1), followed (1), fulfill (1), fulfilling (1), gather (1), gave (4), give you over (1), grant (1), granted (1), greedily (1), happen (1), happened (1), held (2), help (1), hold (1), imitate (1), imparted (1), inclines (1), indeed perform (1), industrious* (1), inflict (1), inflicted (1), inlaid (1), instituted (2), introduced (2), keep (1), kept (1), labored (1), laborers (1), made (369), maintain (6), maintained (1), make (200), make your ready (1), Maker (13), maker (4), makes (19), making (5), obey (1), observe (33), observe them carefully (1), observe to do (2), observe carefully (2), observed (12), observes (5), offer (35), offered (4), offering (1), oppressed* (1), ordained (1), perform (31), performed (23), performers (1), performing (2), performing the made (1), performs (3), practice (9), practice* (1), practiced (4), practices (6), practicing (1), prepare (26), prepared (19), preparing (2), present (5), presented (1), produce (4), produced (5), provide (13), provided (2), provides (1), punish (1), put (1), put into effect (1), put forth (1), ready (1), reign* (1), remade* (1), responsible (1), sacrifice (2), set (3), set* (1), show (16), showed (6), showing (2), shown (9), shows (3), spend (1), surely show (1), take action (6), thoroughly deal (1), treat (3), tried (1), trim (1), trimmed (1), truly practice (1), use (1), used (4), wage (2), waged (2), work (12), worked (7), worker (2), working (3), workmen* (5), works (6), woven (1), writing (1), wrought (2), yield (5),

According to our likeness:

figure (1), figures like (1), figures resembling (1), form (4), like (4), likeness (8), pattern (1), resembling (1), something resembling (1), which resembled (1), who resembled (1).

19. SkyWriting

+5,385
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Here you can see that "Created" is not even close in meaning to "Let us make man in our image" Hebrew: עשה ah.sh.h

Strong's Greek Search: created

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  20. SkyWriting

+5,385
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    No doubt I offend what you have been taught. But scripture has fixed some of those errors.