• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Venting I guess

Godsgirl481

The Dark Wolf
Jul 13, 2004
✟20,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OnEarth said:
Lay it on the inside of your room and put on a table or something where they wont get it. BAMBI I am going to pray for you and you are gonna see a change in your life. Starting today

hmmmm...ok...well i am sick today...and running another fever....... i hate bieng sick all the time....

Upvote 0

Godsgirl481

The Dark Wolf
Jul 13, 2004
✟20,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OnEarth said:
LOL wow I thought you were younger than that. Im 21 I didnt wanna get older than 18. But hey you gotta grow up I guess. So where are you from im from Miami.

I am about an hour or so north west of miami....moving to Kansas in a month

Upvote 0

OnEarth

May 17, 2005
✟431.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Whoa for real thats crazy. Are in Miami or around Naples and Ft. Myers? Kansas its something else out there. Its gonna be cold. I used to live in TX but had to come back home. I moved out here when I was 18. I left my family in TX to chase a dream. Its was tough but im making it fine now. I been on my own I suppose for sometime. Are you excited about moving?

Upvote 0

Godsgirl481

The Dark Wolf
Jul 13, 2004
✟20,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OnEarth said:
Whoa for real thats crazy. Are in Miami or around Naples and Ft. Myers? Kansas its something else out there. Its gonna be cold. I used to live in TX but had to come back home. I moved out here when I was 18. I left my family in TX to chase a dream. Its was tough but im making it fine now. I been on my own I suppose for sometime. Are you excited about moving?

I moved to KS for the first time when i was 21...was there for 2 years...moved back because of a guy...and because my dad was sick...moving back now. Very excited to be moving back...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hockley

May 4, 2005
✟430.00
Faith
Christian
Say hi to Dorothy when you get to Kansas. It is not so cold there. We get an occasional -40 here in Alberta but we get some +40 (for you fahrenheit folks that -40 and +85 to 90).

:thumbsup: I see you have some people here who believe in you. Take that and create yourself a feel-good file. Stick the nice, good, uplifting, did a good job stuff in it (throw all the other stuff away) and revisit it once in awhile to to remind yourself that not only does God think you're pretty special, so do a bunch of other people.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Godsgirl481

The Dark Wolf
Jul 13, 2004
✟20,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah....Kansas doesn't get that cold. Being that I grew up in Florida...it took one winter to get used to it though. The coldest I saw there was -18. I can't wait...not long now...a little over a month.

Thank you for caring...it means a lot :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godsgirl481

The Dark Wolf
Jul 13, 2004
✟20,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
heron said:
Hockley had a good idea, reading the files. All you need to do is read your rep comments! 6,334. You have a good heart, Bams.

I do read my rep comments :) I have no clue how to go back and read the ones that are not displayed....but I do read them. CF people are always so caring :)

Upvote 0