• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Dealing with isolated

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So my kids dad is well however everything that happened and what he went through he doesn't see the gravity of that situation. It hurt he got mad at me when I picked him up from the hospital and I helped him and visited him while he wasn't even conscious or aware. I was there... but he didn't care.

So I dropped him back with his mom because I feel he's not safe to be around the kids ( his seizure was due to alcohol abuse)
Idk I just feel very isolated. My family doesn't speak to me. I dont have friends. The only other adult I had to talk to is an alcoholic and I had to sever that and I just feel alone and exhausted.

From working overnight and taking care of my obligations as a mother, keeping up my house and trying to pursue school I feel I'm on a hamster wheel that's spinning fast. I don't have time to slow down.

I just feel alone.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Reactions: Macchiato
Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Prayed a prayer for you, Machiatto. Especially for a best friend in Christ. If you trust in Him He will provide one, or more! They are of great value indeed. From bella's link:

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, for he has no one to help him up” (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10).

Reactions: Macchiato
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I just feel very isolated. My family doesn't speak to me. I dont have friends.
Find a community church where the people are friendly and they well reach out to you. Not all churches are that way but some are. I attended a church once where everyone in the church came up to me to say hello and invited me to join their church.

Upvote 0