• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Married Couples' started by Niffer, Sep 9, 2012.

1. LinkH

LinkH Regular Member

+644
    Christian
    Married
    Niffer,

Where did you get that young picture of Angelina Jolie for your avatar? :)

2. mkgal1

mkgal1 His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33 Supporter

+4,929
    Anglican
    Married
    Nu-uh.

3. hijklmnop

hijklmnop Guest

+0
    You beat me to it! Lol

4. Niffer

Niffer So...that just happened.

+300
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    HA! :D You're funny. :p

My rant is still weather related - we had nice fluffy snow, but then it all melted and will be a balmy +11 degrees today..

:doh:
    December, go home - you're drunk!

Peace,
    - Niffer

5. illudium_phosdex

illudium_phosdex Insert witty title here.

+401
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Mine's a weather related rant too. It's -44F/-42C according to the thermometer outside my door. That's just too stinking cold!

6. Mrs. Luther073082

Mrs. Luther073082 Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3

+1,220
    Lutheran
    Married
    How do you successfully brush your teeth in the morning (or some days, at all) while pregnant? :sad:

7. Niffer

+300
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    You don't. :( Bizarrely I found brushing the tip of my tongue stopped that 'gagging' feeling.. ((HUGS))

8. DZoolander

DZoolander Persnickety Member

+1,987
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Here's my vent.

Totally forgot that I got a jury summons for tomorrow morning - and I just called to see if I'm to show up (hoping beyond hope I'm not called) - and turns out I have to show up.

Darn it.

9. illudium_phosdex

illudium_phosdex Insert witty title here.

+401
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Ugh! My husband can be such a jerk. We're always joking and playing around with each other but every once in a while he gets ticked off about absolutely nothing. I wish there was some kind of signal or something that I could use to know which is the time he's going to get bent out of shape so I can just ignore him and go about my business.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  10. Hetta

Hetta I'll find my way home

+4,714
    France
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Is venting really allowed here, or will I get ticked off as though I am a child if I vent? I would just like to check the parameters before I venture to comment.

11. GloryBe!

GloryBe! Always learning.....

+21
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    My sisters are so selfish! They have made it clear that they just don't care that my child is dead, when they get to keep all eight of theirs. She refuses to even try to have breakfast with me without her children present. why did I have to get stuck with callous, self-centered sisters when our parents aren't that way at all?

12. Hetta

Hetta I'll find my way home

+4,714
    France
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Would rinsing with a mouthwash help until the worst of the morning sickness is over?

Congratulations on your pregnancy. May it be a time of comfort, blessing and health for you and your child.

13. MountainBluebird

MountainBluebird Regular Member

+13
    Christian
    Married
    Nienna, I live is Canada and some winters we barely get any snow where I live :)

My rant for the day is why do I always seem to get insomnia the night before I have to get early?

14. Niffer

+300
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Aaaand Snap closes the trap. :p That you for once again saving us from ourselves... :doh:

15. Verve

Verve No grit, no pearl.

+1,092
    Baptist
    Married
    I blame you Panera Bread for making such tasty and large portions in your pick 2 meal. The grilled cheese was tasty and so was the soup...but now I'm soooo full! :p
    [​IMG]

16. Cute Tink

Cute Tink Blah Supporter

+4,348
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I hate Apple. I was just bragging to one of my coworkers about how I could show her easily how to save a voicemail she got to a sound file and we could make it an MP3 because I've done it on my phone before (Android) and it would be easy. Come to find out that visual voicemail is so different on the iPhone and in order to do it you need a special app or an audio cable. Why Apple?

17. ImaginaryDay

ImaginaryDay We Live Here

+703
    Canada
    Protestant
    Separated
    CA-Conservatives
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

18. Cute Tink

Cute Tink Blah Supporter

+4,348
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Libertarian

All too true.

19. mkgal1

mkgal1 His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33 Supporter

+4,929
    Anglican
    Married
    What keeps people so loyal to them, I wonder? I <3 my Galaxy phone....but, my daughter won't have *anything* to do with Samsung (Apple has her loyalty).

20. Cute Tink

Cute Tink Blah Supporter

+4,348
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I have no idea. I have not liked Apple for a long time. I pretty much refuse to do anything with Apple products, even though the kids seem to like them. They would rather have an iPod over an MP3 player even though they all do the same thing and the iPod costs 3x the amount.