Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
6.5 billion people running around - odds are someone's gonna be having a pity party on any given day. Even if everyone only granted themselves one per year - that's 17,808,219 pity parties potentially to contend with every day. lol

Upvote 0
May 25, 2010
Visit site
✟18,018.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
6.5 billion people running around - odds are someone's gonna be having a pity party on any given day. Even if everyone only granted themselves one per year - that's 17,808,219 pity parties potentially to contend with every day. lol

These are DAILY, about one of three topics, and last about three hours. They haven't changed in eight years.

Upvote 0

illudium_phosdex

Insert witty title here.
Dec 5, 2005
Alaska
✟14,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
aww i pray you get well soon ; im doing ok but everything is the same; so i continue wth the housework i have to nobody else will ; im so sorry your sick and its ok to rest you need to get better for your kids ;im sure your a very hard housekeeper ;do you have anyone to help you while your sick ? if i was there id help you ; i know when i complained i sound like the story of mary n martha ;one complained about the other not helping out ; anyway ill keep you in prayer get well soon ok ((((hugs))))

I'm pretty lucky in that when I ask, the kids are pretty good about helping out but since they're doing poorly right now it's just me. My husband works a lot of hours so I don't ask him to help out unless it's just absolutely necessary. He complains quite a bit about it too so yeah. I'm just doing as much as I can. I'm sure it'll get caught back up eventually.

Upvote 0

dovespirit

Oct 30, 2012
usa
✟15,833.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
im glad for you i pray your well ;about complaining on here i realize people dont wanna hear us being upset n complainig but isnt that why its called the venting site ; i know im wrong to complain ;but i needed to vent my feelings im sorry if im a burden here love you all so much in christ ;get well soon illudium ok

Upvote 0

illudium_phosdex

Insert witty title here.
Dec 5, 2005
Alaska
✟14,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
im glad for you i pray your well ;about complaining on here i realize people dont wanna hear us being upset n complainig but isnt that why its called the venting site ; i know im wrong to complain ;but i needed to vent my feelings im sorry if im a burden here love you all so much in christ ;get well soon illudium ok

Eh, that's what this thread was put up for; for us to vent when we need to and not be judged for doing so.

I try to pray for everyone who comes on to this thread that their days get better.

Upvote 0

MountainBluebird

Jun 2, 2012
Canada
✟16,093.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I though this thread was for those who enjoy attending the occasional pity party, and for throwing your own :)
My frustration of the moment is with the broken retaining wall beside our driveway, for all the mud it leaves for us to walk through, and for a lack of funds to replace it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Niffer

So...that just happened.
Aug 1, 2008
Ontario
✟20,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This has just been one whole weekend of illness.
Between croup-y baby, me fighting the flu not to mention cramps that decided to show up a week early - I was VERY appreciative when Hubby came home with dinner.
I'm so tired of feeling tired! :p

Upvote 0

ImaginaryDay

We Live Here
Mar 24, 2012
Fawlty Towers
✟30,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
CA-Conservatives
*Rant on*

It amazes me that we can go on for 17 pages, present evidence on top of evidence and STILL people can't read. They STILL refuse to use their brains and analyze evidence. They STILL don't get it...

*Rant off*

Upvote 0