• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Urgent prayer request

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jeremy444777, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Jeremy444777

Jeremy444777 New Member

+110
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Hello, everyone. My family has been divided for about 5 months now. Without going into too much details, my mother and sisters have abandoned my family for money. My mother is treating my father very poorly and doesn't seem to care. The Devil has really been working on my mother and sisters this year. Please pray for my family to seek Christ first and pray Jesus will intervene. Thank you

• Prayers Prayers x 10
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. AnnaDeborah

AnnaDeborah Well-Known Member

+681
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Praying for your family, and also for you, that God will give you all the grace and wisdom and strength you need to cope in such a sad situation.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Jeremy444777

Jeremy444777 New Member

+110
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you so much and Jesus bless you!

4. Heavenhome

Heavenhome Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,183
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    Prayers for you and your family.

I would encourage you also to read Psalm 27 and 46.

Remember " God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble "(Psalm 46:1)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. SkyWriting

SkyWriting The Librarian Supporter

+6,511
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    People don't usually leave their family for money so your analysis may be incomplete. Perhaps for recognition and support or praise or appreciation? Like if one has a choice between mental abuse at home and a job, they lean toward the job.

6. ~Anastasia~

~Anastasia~ † Handmaid of God † Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+16,228
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Prayers for your family.

We are glad you've joined us on CF and given us the honor of praying for your family, but I'm sorry that it had to be for a difficult reason. I pray you will find fellowship and support here as well.

God be with you.

7. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,409
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Hello friend and welcome to CF, Praying for your family in Jesus all powerful and wonderful name

8. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+106,745
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Hello Jeremy. I'm sooo sorry. Praying for you and all your family. Welcome to CF (((hug)))

9. GodsGrace101

GodsGrace101 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,941
    Italy
    Christian
    Married
    Hi J
    God be with you at this time and give you the strength you need.
    He promised to never leave us. Look to Him for guidance and remember to treat everyone with respect.
    Lord, hold Jeremy in your safe arms and keep Him close to our Father in every circumstance of life.
    We pray in your holy name.
    Amen

10. grace4ever

grace4ever New Member

+19
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    Dear Jeremy 444777, thank you for sharing your concerns with us. I’m truly sorry that you are dealing with such difficult situation in your family. I encourage you to hang in there! Do not give up! Even in the darkest moments in our lives there’s always hope. There are situations that are not in our hands so we have to call God that He fights for us. I’m glad that you ask for prayers. On the one hand, sometimes we seek happiness in the wrong places. You are right when you say that the enemy works in your relatives, that’s why we are calling to overcome the works of the darkness with the Armor of God. You can find these verses in the letter to the Ephesians: Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God” Eph6,10-17. And on other hand, remember that we have the victory with Jesus, because all we can do in Him who strengthen us. Phil 4, 13. I will keep you in my prayers, my friend. Keep us posted, Ok?