Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome Rex! Good to have you on board - I know a lot of members are looking for tech improvements to the site, particularly adding past (or new) features to make it a little more fun. :)

God bless you as you help lead this site.

Upvote 0

Unix

Hebr incl Sirach&epigraph, Hermeneut,Ptolemy,Samar
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2003
ECC,Torah:ModeCommenta,OTL,AY BC&RL,Seow a ICC Job
Visit site
✟139,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the energy You show in taking over the site!! I'll pray You and the right hand at tech will endure the hardships. Hope CF will get more paying members - there's a definite benefit as I can see it with the bigger PM box and getting rid of advertising (well I have a capped internet and from October 2015 no internet and will be using Wifi where I can such as at uni, and usually use CF with somewhat small monitors such as 1280*800 pixels), it works really well.
Although I wish it would be possible to see exact dates and times of day of posts and when their edited (perhaps a setting for that so that the users who want that can see it? I haven't checked yet whether such a setting has been introduced - just came to think of looking for a setting now), other than that I haven't seen any changes to the worse during the time I've been on here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.