✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Rex!

Thanks for your well thought out introduction. You have taken on a huge responsibility, not just a forum, but the top Christian forum in the world (unless we've dropped in the rating.) I take it by your answers that you were not a member here previously to buying CF but I do hope it is not just an investment for you but more of an extended family. Many have been here for over a decade, some back to when it was just the King's Tavern ( I came aboard shortly after Erwin Made CF.)

There have been lots of changes over the years but it still is the place to be, so I hope you will take this on a long term and visit around all the forums to get to know your new 'family' better!

Congratulations on Your new baby!

:wave:

Upvote 0

Rex

Humble Owner
Dec 31, 1969
✟19,931.00
Faith
Methodist
Welcome Rex!

Thanks for your well thought out introduction. You have taken on a huge responsibility, not just a forum, but the top Christian forum in the world (unless we've dropped in the rating.) I take it by your answers that you were not a member here previously to buying CF but I do hope it is not just an investment for you but more of an extended family. Many have been here for over a decade, some back to when it was just the King's Tavern ( I came aboard shortly after Erwin Made CF.)

There have been lots of changes over the years but it still is the place to be, so I hope you will take this on a long term and visit around all the forums to get to know your new 'family' better!

Congratulations on Your new baby!

:wave:

It will take a while for me to meet everyone but I plan on poking around in different areas as time permits. I've already met a number of very helpful and friendly members.

Thanks for welcome!

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It will take a while for me to meet everyone but I plan on poking around in different areas as time permits.
Miss Brinny and LittleLambofJesus hog the chat box.

Make them stop it! ^_^

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
hahahaaaaa!!!! Itz too late, mon...yu done let-ed da cat outta da bag :p

let-the-cat-out-of-the-bag.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by Lulav Welcome Rex!

Originally Posted by Rex
It will take a while for me to meet everyone but I plan on poking around in different areas as time permits.
Miss Brinny and LittleLambofJesus hog the chat box.

Make them stop it! ^_^
Hey Phil...close:

http://www.christianforums.com/mgc_cb_evo.php?do=view_archives&page=1

10 best chatters
MoreCoffee________656
danstar___________368
HazelAngel________313
brinny____________191
psalms 91_________164
The Fundamentalist_156
LittleLambofJesus___154

Here, have a cigar :p

content_ExplodingCigar.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello, my name is Rex and I would like to announce that I am the proud new owner of Christian Forums! I live in Florida with my wife and two daughters, we recently moved here and joined a small church (UMC) in the area. I look forward to getting to know our wonderful CF members and staff!

First off, I want to thank Paul for everything he has done at CF over the past six years. He is a great friend and someone who I admire. I've known Paul for some time now, and I also knew Lee and Erwin from the past.........................
haha. Thanks for the welcomes.
:)

Hello. :wave:

Surely this must be your birth date and not join date: :eek:

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Congrats on new ownership Rex. Prayers for you and all those who frequent this forum that this year will be one of the best yet! The contest mentioned in the first post should be interesting, but could you also replace the sidebar that told us who all was online when we signed in too perhaps ...

Upvote 0