Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My sister is more or less an invalid. In pain all day long. Her almost son in law can be really nice at times, but other times he is very mean. One of his newest things my sister says "is laying down rules such as he (her grandson) can only spend 15 minutes with me at a time or he will lose his tablet for the day or be grounded." this is only the tip of the ice burg.
He is not a Christian nor is my sister's daughter (the almost son in law is her boyfriend). My sister's daughter is prone to depression and will not stick up for what is right, added to that the fear of not having a home or a man to provide for her so she just lets him do what he wants.
He is often mean to her grandson too, who is not his own.... and he does not treat him as his own, like many adoptive fathers do. I do not live in her province, and cannot even go there this summer due to the virus, but I was able to go there this past Christmas for which I am very thankful to the Lord for.
Thank you for your prayers, and your prayers in the past for my dear sister. God bless.

Last edited:

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father open the eyes of those involved in this family situation. There is a difference between disciplining with love and just being plain mean. I ask that YOU will make the problem evident so it can be exposed and perhaps they can discuss this with him and it can still be worked out to the good, and all can still be respected and every family member treated with love and peace, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I would be worried that your sister is secretly suffering from domestic abuse so will pray that if so, she will be able to know what to do about it. I pray for the protection of those being negatively impacted by her husband, for their healing.

I pray for the Father to convict and warn the man and that you will have peace and grace in handling this very tough situation, and that things work out well for visits with the grandson.

• Friendly
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we continue to pray for this situation. Protect saved24's sister dealing with all this in the mist of all her pain. That there would be conviction of sin for this misbehavior, and some positive changes would take place in this house. Give her much grace in her health condition. In Jesus name, Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0