Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
There's this girl named Sarah, or Sara (Not sure how it's spelled) who has been coming around during certain services and the lunch on Sabbath. She appears quite high, dancing in the street, says stuff like "Come to my lair," and refuses to come to our meetings. She'll ask for food, which we give her, and when she walked past me today as I was going to look at a house I'd like to work on to fix up and possibly rent, she said "What you're looking for's not there." Quite strange as I am actually looking at different places.
Girl just sort of wanders, will talk a bit then spin around and walk away, but it's interesting she seems drawn to this particular place when we are there, and she's been witnessed to somewhat.

So, I'd like to ask y'all to pray for her deliverance and her salvation. Honestly, standing in the middle of the road high or whatever she's doing isn't safe if a car came speeding over that hill! Pray for her protection too, then.

Please pray Almighty God break through the addiction, destroy the high she's on, give her conviction of the Holy Spirit, who convicts of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and give her a clear mind: transformed by the renewing of your mind as Romans says. And pray she calm down and come in to one of the services.

Also pray the right people talk to her, as many around there on that day are not saved or are seekers, hardly equipped to speak about Jesus to her.

Pray unto God the Father Yahweh, in Jesus' name these scriptures, and any other petition to break the bondage this girl Sarah may be in, even the cigarettes she smokes.

" For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." - Hebrews 4:12

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." - Isaiah 54:17

" So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." - Isaiah 55:11

"And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins." - James 5:15-20

And dear LORD break any bondages caused by principalities & powers and rulers of wickedness in high places, rebuke them and drive them out and far away from her in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God. Amen

Last edited:

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
I pray that if Sarah doesn't know Jesus, that God would reach out to her and help her to accept Jesus into her heart.

Amen. I'll agree in prayer with you right there, in Jesus name.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for Your hand of protection for this lady. Help her to get to a place of spiritual and physical safety, where the chemicals can be removed from her body and the Gospel can be given. In Christ’s Name, Amen.

Is there a community drug rehabilitation facility nearby? Where is the Salvation Army when you need them? They run Christian drug rehab these days free of charge.

• Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Dear Lord, I pray for Your hand of protection for this lady. Help her to get to a place of spiritual and physical safety, where the chemicals can be removed from her body and the Gospel can be given. In Christ’s Name, Amen.

Is there a community drug rehabilitation facility nearby? Where is the Salvation Army when you need them? They run Christian drug rehab these days free of charge.

Our services include 2 weekly meetings of Christian rehab. She said she don't wanna come in for the meetings, and she's been welcomed and invited more than once. But her hanging around is actually a positive sign, as the door is wide open.
That also brings up the other ministers concern about a high person being around people who may have just recently quit drugs, or are even still struggling. Makes the whole thing a delicate situation.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for wisdom for these individuals who are running a Christian drug rehab, that they may know what to do to best handle this situation. In Christ’s Name, Amen

Upvote 0