Minnesota
✟7,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Just took my sister from her professional residence as she has MS, to the hospital due to infection that somehow has enter her bloodstream. She is a great sister, and was diagnosed to late with MS to get much medical help. The saddest thing for me is I honestly see this as my fault, with my warp view of God I see my sister being punish because God is angry at me. Please pray especially for her health but also what little sanity I have left as my view of God is getting very dark. But my sister is miserable where she is now, not the hospital but the home as she had a nice saving but in just about 3 months they are close to bleeding her dry. Hopefully before she leaves the hospital somehow, someway she can get a transfer approved.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for healing for this one’s sister. Please be with these two siblings as he is getting a negative view of You and as his spiritual eyes are growing dark. You have promised that You will not allow us to be tempted beyond what we can handle. Fill this one’s eyes with the light of Your goodness. In Christ’s Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,925.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just took my sister from her professional residence as she has MS, to the hospital due to infection that somehow has enter her bloodstream. She is a great sister, and was diagnosed to late with MS to get much medical help. The saddest thing for me is I honestly see this as my fault, with my warp view of God I see my sister being punish because God is angry at me.
It's not your fault and God isn't punishing your sister because of you.
Praying for you both.

Upvote 0

65James

Feb 18, 2024
Minnesota
✟7,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So the retirement center where she is at was notified by the county to try to get her transfer but they have just sat on the paperwork for the last week. Her doctor say she can get better but she need regular exercise plus medical help. Because since getting Covid which cause her MS to really go downhill she has two or three bladder infections her doctor has stated if she had been properly treated she might be home now. The center is too short staff to help her, so the family is thinking about getting a lawyer.

Upvote 0