Scotland
✟245,640.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are ALL Aliens demonic in nature? I find that hard to believe.
unhappy-089.gif

I realise that when I said 'demonic', it had certain connotations. Why dont we go for 'angelic'? They are created beings, not from our planet, but not from any other planet either.

Upvote 0

val5662

Mar 10, 2006
Moose Jaw, Sask.,Canada
Visit site
✟17,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi All....
A little while back two friends and I observed an alien space craft hovering motionless with no sound approximately three hundred feet away from us.In about a minute it left its position flying horizontally with no sound ( not even wind noise ).
The departing speed was not gradual like an earthly aircraft taking off
,but like a bullet leaving a gun barrel.
A blur of the direction it left is all we could see at that point.
I made a depiction of the general shape,angle and size as we observed it.
You can view it here:
members.shaw.ca/val5662/ufo14feb2011.html
The beings piloting these type of craft are 100% from another planet , but always remember from Scripture that God is the one who made all creation.
Have a great day!
Val

Upvote 0

Dark_Lite

Chewbacha
Feb 14, 2002
✟45,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I assume we are defining UFOs specifically as the "they're aliens!" type of UFOs, and not just any given unidentified flying object.

Assuming UFOs are real, they are either intelligent beings from other planets or they are craft built by humans on Earth. It's far more likely that UFOs aren't real. So based on that, most of supposed UFO sightings are "Delusion." For the few that are possibly real, they may be weather phenomena or a high-tech craft built by humans. Intelligent beings from other worlds are pretty much at the bottom of the list in terms of likelihood.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if intelligent life is somewhere in the universe, however. It's too old and too big to be completely devoid of life aside from us. That life meeting us, however, is slim to none given the length of civilization and the vast distances in space.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,640.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I said demonic conspiracy.

Drug flashback wasn't listed as an option, or I might have chosen that option.

Could it be possible that there are several explanations?

Some sightings are drugs induced, some are mis-ID of existing aircraft, others are genuine sightings.

It's like the Loch Ness Monster, not all sightings are genuine, however there is a large creature of some kind there.

:)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I highly recommend reading the NDE account of Howard Storm for more info on this subject:

Howard Storm, The Therapy of Love and Enlightenment:
Asking them if there was life on other planets, their surprising answer was that the universe was full of life.

Because of my fear of a nuclear holocaust I asked if there was going to be a nuclear war in the world, and they said no. That astonished me, and I gave them this extensive explanation of how I had lived under the threat of nuclear war. That was one of the reasons I was who I was. I figured, when I was in this life, that it was all sort of hopeless; the world was going to blow up anyway, and nothing made much sense. In that context I felt I could do what I wanted, since nothing mattered.

They said, "No, there isn't going to be any nuclear war."

I asked if they were absolutely sure there wasn't going to be nuclear war. They reassured me again, and I asked them how they could be so sure. Their response was: "God loves the world."

They told me that at the most, one or two nuclear weapons might go off accidentally, if they weren't destroyed, but there wouldn't be a nuclear war. I then asked them how come there had been so many wars. They said that they allowed those few to happen, out of all the wars that humanity tried to start. Out of all the wars that humans tried to create, they allowed a few, to bring people to their senses and to stop them.

Science, technology, and other benefits, they told me, had been gifts bestowed on humanity by them – through inspiration. People had literally been led to those discoveries, many of which had later been perverted by humanity to use for its own destruction. We could do too much damage to the planet. And by the planet, they meant all of God's creation. Not just the people, but the animals, the trees, the birds, the insects, everything.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is believed by many that God's kingdom is another dimension.

I was reading an article on a Theory of Everything back in the 1990's and I stumbled on some statements that sure seemed to be the beginning of a whole new level of unity between science and theology!

Inspired by Einstein's work, a young German mathematician named Theodore Kaluza was seized by a curious idea. The theory of relativity links space an time together to form a four-dimensional space-time continuum. What would happen, mused Kaluza, if general relativity were formulated in five rather than four dimensions? This is what Kaluza did, and to everyone's astonishment it was discovered that five-dimensional gravity obeys the same laws as
four-dimensional gravity as well as Maxwell's laws for the electromagnetic field. In other words, gravitation and electromagnetism are automatically unified in five dimensions, where electromagnetism is merely a component of gravity!"

The only drawback of the theory concerns the extra dimension. Why
don't we see it? An ingenious answer was provided by Oskar Klein. A
hosepipe viewed from afar looks like a wiggly line, i.e. one- dimensional.
However, on closer inspection it can be seen as a narrow tube. It is, in fact,
two-dimensional, and what was taken to be a point on the line is actually a
little circle going around the tube. In the same way, reasoned Klein, what we normally regard as a point in three dimensional space could in reality be a little circle going around a fourth space dimension. Thus Kaluza's extra
dimension might well exist, but be impossible to detect because it is closed
(circular) and rolled up to a very small circumference. In spite of
these bizarre overtones, it seems probable that in future a "theory of everything" will make use of the idea of unseen higher dimensions."

"The real burden in the next three centuries will not be the development of fancy mathematics, but the experimental testing of these ambitious theories. All current thinking about total unification assumes that the effects of linking all the forces and particles together will only become manifest at energies that are some trillion times greater than those currently attainable in particle accelerators. Probably we shall never reach such energies directly" ( A Theory of Everything" Volume 21 of "The World of Science)

A Being composed of fundamental energy would have no difficulty calculating all the ramifications of the actions and decisions of an off the scale influential individual such as King David:

Psalms 139:17
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them![If] I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
L

LantanaAnna

Lets think outside of the box. UFO's don't have to be from some other planet. If the angels delighted in the women of earth and procreated with them, what would the offspring be? They were called Nephilim and they were the ancient men of renown. When they died, could they go to paradise as they were not fully human and not fully angels (fallen) Paradise is something prepared for us by God.

Upvote 0

TorahxKeeper

Jun 1, 2012
✟7,660.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The Nazi's believed in UFO's so much the built a few of them. It is believed that they originally got there technology directly from there occult worship.

What is more curious is that the very scientist that worked on this project via "Project Paperclip" were indeed the very same who developed NASA after the war.

Google Wernher Von Braun The lead scientist for NASA.

Also seems to coincidental that the famous Roswell crash happened just a mere 2 years after the US stole all the scientists a technology from Hitler on how to build flying discs.

I would say most UFO's are man made. I will say that there is a Occult connection and the Grey's that have been so publicized are actually Nephillium beings of the day.
You might find it a big part of Satan's plan of the coming deception.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Is there life in outer space? Yes, I think so.
But UFOs, abuctions etc? Delusions...

During his near death experience Christian Andreason says that he was shown that the universe all around us is teeming with life!

I lean toward UFO activity being primarily beings from other dimensions of space time as explained by String Theory as opposed to them being from other planets....but I am certainly no expert!

The Nephilim of the Bible and the Book of Enoch, who saw the daughters of men and took of them whom they chose were sons of God, a type of angel, and were not really from another planet!

Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
While I wouldn't rule out life on other planets I think it is highly unlikely because it would probably mean that Christ would have had to go to their planets and die for them as well and the Bible makes it clear He died once and for all for Man only. As for UFOs well most sightings etc probably have perfectly rational explanations eg weather balloons (whatever they may be:p). However I believe the abductions are definitely satanic in origin.

The Universe is a vast place-but IF there is life on other planets then they would not likely be decended from Adam and the original sin concept might not apply.

I see no reason to say something does not exist in worlds we have not even begun to explore. My God is a Big God and perhaps there are many other life forms. I'm open to the idea..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Picked "delusion" as the best of a bad lot of options. Most alien encounters are misidentification of mundane stuff. A few more are sleep paralysis incidents. Neither of these are really "delusions" though. A tiny percentage of UFO stories may come from people with genuine mental health issues, but thats the exception rather than the rule. Generally speaking, people who've witnessed UFO stuff are quite sane, and quite sincere, just mistaken.

For the record, I believe that extra terestrial life is practically a certainty. Extra terrestrial intelligence, though, is much harder to guess at. But even if there is intelligent life "somewhere else", I don't believe they'd come however many millions of light years to abduct and experiment on people in secret, without making some sort of gesture at general contact.

Upvote 0