LOL...Space Alien Base Located in Egyptian Desert!

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A bizarre structure in the Egyptian desert and visible on Google Earth has sparked a wave of speculation among UFO hunters.

The strange complex, in barren landscape to the east of the capital Cairo, features two long pointed buildings surrounded by mysterious circles.

Its futuristic design has prompted a range of suggestions over what it is used for – with some even believing it has links to UFO research.

Well, folks, this is an old Soviet-era SA-2 GUIDELINE surface-to-air missile site. Back during the 1973 Arab-Israeli War, the Egyptians had about 300 of these sites in protecting them from Israeli air attacks. Although they had 300 sites built, they only had equipment for about half of them, so they played a constant shell game moving equipment from site to site. I spent my mornings charting the movements. There were thousands of these missile systems throughout the USSR and all their client states from the 60s through the 80s. They were easy to spot on the desert, but in places like Vietnam they were heavily camouflaged and presented a serious challenge to locate.

Interestingly, this site is in remarkably good condition. Maybe it's the desert air. I'm pretty sure the Russians have completely obsoleted this equipment...maybe the Egyptians haven't.

1709610868180.jpeg

Last edited:

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is one in Vietnam, much harder to locate.

SA-2-4-1.jpg

This is an interesting website. I was at these units...this was reconnaissance film I exploited early in my career. The film has been declassified.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

Well, folks, this is an old Soviet-era SA-2 GUIDELINE surface-to-air missile site. Back during the 1973 Arab-Israeli War, the Egyptians had about 300 of these sites in protecting them from Israeli air attacks. Although they had 300 sites built, they only had equipment for about half of them, so they played a constant shell game moving equipment from site to site. I spent my mornings charting the movements. There were thousands of these missile systems throughout the USSR and all their client states from the 60s through the 80s. They were easy to spot on the desert, but in places like Vietnam they were heavily camouflaged and presented a serious challenge to locate.

Interestingly, this site is in remarkably good condition. Maybe it's the desert air. I'm pretty sure the Russians have completely obsoleted this equipment...maybe the Egyptians haven't.

View attachment 343645
Not as fun as the space aliens speculation.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
.....Well, folks, this is an old Soviet-era SA-2 GUIDELINE surface-to-air missile site.....
Sounds exactly like something the Deep State would try to tell us. I mean sell us.

Do your own research, people!

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

View attachment 343645

I don't know, I'm debating on this and I rather think the UFO speculations are a lot more fun...

Hahaha

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
For real?? Nah, this is not for real....is it? :scratch:
How did he get that unblurred picture of that site? He must have had a spy teleport in, take a picture, and teleport out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,501.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm sure some folks who need help think it' real. :D
Well, you had me wondering. ^_^ Just because they do not want us to know what is up there.^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: MForbes
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sounds exactly like something the Deep State would try to tell us. I mean sell us.

Do your own research, people!
And always opt for the least likely “explanation”.

Upvote 0