U.S. Covid spread exploding upward exponentially, threatening hospitals

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, it's always somebody else's fault, isn't it? You don't need to worry about me. You need to worry about yourself.

Forget it. I've dealt with your type before, and it's always the same drill. Impossible to talk sense because there's always the manufactured outrage. Consider yourself blocked, kid. No need to reply because I won't see it anyway. I do not desire further contact with you and I will conduct myself accordingly. I hereby demand the same consideration from you. Maybe someday after you've grown up you might possibly get it. But I doubt it.

Good luck on your fight with the world. You'll need it.

How is your not wearing a mask and killing others my fault? I actually wear a mask, I actually stay home as much as possible. I actually obey the things that aren't killing almost 2k people a day. People are dying and all you can do is whine because no one wants to treat you like your some hero. you pretend to care about babies but don't care about anyone else when you actually have to make an effort.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Go without a mask indoors with a large group of people not in your household for more than just a very brief time, and you are increasingly likely as the pandemic intensifies lately to end up severely ill. Worse if you are over 50 or significantly overweight, or other common risk factors.

Right now.

They just completed a study in Denmark that proves that masks don’t help even a little bit against COVID - not surprising since that’s been a known fact for many decades.

There was no difference in infection between a group that didn’t wear them, and a group of the same number of people who wore them.

Masks are about fear mongering and control, but I’m sure you won’t believe that either.

There’s an agenda going on.

• Winner
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They just completed a study in Denmark that proves that masks don’t help even a little bit against COVID - not surprising since that’s been a known fact for many decades.

There was no difference in infection between a group that didn’t wear them, and a group of the same number of people who wore them.

Masks are about fear mongering and control, but I’m sure you won’t believe that either.

There are a number of studies like that which have come to the same conclusion, even here in the United States, although you won't find much mention of them in any news stories from the State Organs of Propaganda. I remain firmly convinced that the Coronavirus pandemic is one of Eric Holder's "crises not going to waste": it's being used by the politicians and the media to further their various agendas, primary of which is to accustom the population to be herded, get them used to being told what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and most importantly, not to do it if Them What Knows Better'n We Do tells them not to do it.

It remains to be seen if the American People will eventually tell the Powers That Be to buzz off and go back to life as usual, or if they'll actually acquiesce and timidly roll over like whipped dogs and meekly accept the status of serfs to their left-wing overlords.

Reactions: chad kincham
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are a number of studies like that which have come to the same conclusion, even here in the United States, although you won't find much mention of them in any news stories from the State Organs of Propaganda. I remain firmly convinced that the Coronavirus pandemic is one of Eric Holder's "crises not going to waste": it's being used by the politicians and the media to further their various agendas, primary of which is to accustom the population to be herded, get them used to being told what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and most importantly, not to do it if Them What Knows Better'n We Do tells them not to do it.

It remains to be seen if the American People will eventually tell the Powers That Be to buzz off and go back to life as usual, or if they'll actually acquiesce and timidly roll over like whipped dogs and meekly accept the status of serfs to their left-wing overlords.

And all the studies that show it works, and the videos showing the difference between wearing masks and not to the spread of the virus. BUt keep cherry picking this nonsense. Kill your economy and fellow americans.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And all the studies that show it works, and the videos showing the difference between wearing masks and not to the spread of the virus. BUt keep cherry picking this nonsense. Kill your economy and fellow americans.

Let’s see: masks have never worked in the history of viral epidemics.

They told the truth in the beginning of this pandemic, that masks don’t work for viruses, and explained why: people infect themselves taking them on and off.

Studies today show that there’s no difference in infection rates between masks and no masks - even foreign studies in Denmark.

But of course none of that matters.

If you want to learn some shocking facts about how you’ve been lied to, including the fact that due to greed and political influence by big pharma, a cheap, safe, and effective treatment for COVID19 is being blocked, watch a video by a group of ER physicians who got together to try and get the truth out, but are being censored, called America’s Frontline Doctors, you can go to:America's Frontline Doctors – Restoring Peace and Protecting From Harm

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Go to science for an science answer.

Face masks: what the data say

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Go to science for an science answer.

Face masks: what the data say

Go to a medical doctor who has an undeniable six minute video with pictures showing masks don’t work for viruses:

2:10PM | Masks: The Science & Myths

Go to what CDC and experts said in Feb 2020 about not wearing masks:

Though health officials have warned Americans to prepare for the spread of the novel coronavirus in the U.S., people shouldn’t wear face masks to prevent the spread of the infectious illness, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the U.S. surgeon general.

But that’s not the only reason Americans may want to think twice about using masks, one expert said:

Most people don’t know how to use face masks correctly, and a rush to buy masks could prevent the people who need them most — health care providers — from getting them, said Dr. Amesh Adalja, a scholar at the Center for Health Security at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

In fact the U.S. surgeon general recently urged the public to “STOP BUYING MASKS!” “They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus, but if healthcare providers can’t get them to care for sick patients, it puts them and our communities at risk!,” wrote Surgeon General Jerome Adams on Twitter TWTR, +1.12%

Adalja applauded the CDC’s recommendation on face masks. “Even during H1N1 [flu epidemic], there was no recommendation to wear face masks,” he said. They “end up creating a false sense of security and most people don’t wear them appropriately,” he said.

People who are not in the medical field who wear the masks often come in contact with germs when they lift the mask up to eat or slip their fingers under the mask to blow their nose, he said.

Panic-driven demand for face masks, Adalja said, is particularly worrisome because it could have “a negative supply shock” effect on hospital personnel who need these masks more than the general public.

Like the surgeon general, Adalja said, “the best ways [for the general public] to protect themselves are the basic hygienic measures.” That includes washing your hands regularly and covering sneezes and coughs. But if you are “sick and need to go out you should wear a mask.”

Instead of wearing face masks, the general public should “be vigilant to the symptoms and signs of this novel coronavirus, that is, a fever and cough, and if you have those symptoms, please call your health-care provider,” Messonnier said last month.

“We want our actions to be evidence-based and appropriate to the current circumstance,” she said, which she said did not justify the use of face masks for people who have not been directly exposed to the virus.

BTW, here’s your so called evidence that masks work: two people who wore double masks caught the virus anyway!

Confidence in masks grew in June with news about two hair stylists in Missouri who tested positive for COVID-191. Both wore a double-layered cotton face covering or surgical mask while working. And although they passed on the infection to members of their households, their clients seem to have been spared (more than half reportedly declined free tests). Other hints of effectiveness emerged from mass gatherings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Go to a medical doctor who has an undeniable six minute video with pictures showing masks don’t work for viruses:

2:10PM | Masks: The Science & Myths
For this, you and I can figure out some of the simple but very key things ourselves(!).

Have a look --

What would be the effect of someone exposed the first time to a respiratory virus getting a high initial amount of virus all at once vs. getting a low initial amount of virus?

Surprisingly (until you learn why) getting a low initial amount actually matters a lot for getting a less severe illness(!).

And it's not only the proven theory, long around, about how a lower level of initial virus allows the body to win more easily/often. But this seems supported by observation also with Covid 19 also (just as theory would predict) --

" As governments and workplaces began to recommend or mandate mask wearing, my colleagues and I noticed an interesting trend. In places where most people wore masks, those who did get infected seemed dramatically less likely to get severely ill compared to places with less mask-wearing.

"It seems people get less sick if they wear a mask."

Cloth Masks Do Protect the Wearer — Breathing in Less Coronavirus Means You Get Less Sick

And:
Growing Body Of Evidence Suggests Masks Protect Those Wearing Them, Too

For the straightforward reason that with fewer viral particles at the outset of being infected, your immune system has more time to respond and begin to make antibodies and fight the virus before the total virus in the body reaches a high enough level to make you seriously ill.

That time difference (low initial virus vs. high initial virus time difference) will determine the outcome of life or death for some people.

Whether their immune system can win the numbers race against the virus.

A head start matters.

The difference between wearing a mask and getting a low initial viral load, and not wearing a mask and getting a high initial viral load.

Doctors have used protection/masks/filters for decades to to avoid breathing in a contagious virus during their work.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For this, you and I can figure out some of the simple but very key things ourselves(!).

Have a look --

What would be the effect of someone exposed the first time to a respiratory virus getting a high initial amount of virus all at once vs. getting a low initial amount of virus?

Surprisingly (until you learn why) getting a low initial amount actually matters a lot for getting a less severe illness(!).

And it's not only the proven theory, long around, about how a lower level of initial virus allows the body to win more easily/often. But this seems supported by observation also with Covid 19 also (just as theory would predict) --

" As governments and workplaces began to recommend or mandate mask wearing, my colleagues and I noticed an interesting trend. In places where most people wore masks, those who did get infected seemed dramatically less likely to get severely ill compared to places with less mask-wearing.

"It seems people get less sick if they wear a mask."

Cloth Masks Do Protect the Wearer — Breathing in Less Coronavirus Means You Get Less Sick

And:
Growing Body Of Evidence Suggests Masks Protect Those Wearing Them, Too

For the straightforward reason that with fewer viral particles at the outset of being infected, your immune system has more time to respond and begin to make antibodies and fight the virus before the total virus in the body reaches a high enough level to make you seriously ill.

That time difference (low initial virus vs. high initial virus time difference) will determine the outcome of life or death for some people.

Whether their immune system can win the numbers race against the virus.

A head start matters.

The difference between wearing a mask and getting a low initial viral load, and not wearing a mask and getting a high initial viral load.

Doctors have used protection/masks/filters for decades to to avoid breathing in a contagious virus during their work.

Masks cannot filter out any virus particles, since they are 200 times smaller than the holes in the masks.

Anecdotal evidence means nothing at all, is all I hear concerning the large numbers of doctors who testify that hydroxychloroquine with zinc is a safe, cheap, and effective treatment for COVID19 - yet the same people are quite willing to accept purely anecdotal evidence that claims that a mask with holes far bigger than the virus, magically lessens severity of a viral infection.

Denmark just did a mask study with 12,000 people, half wore masks, half did not, and there was no difference whatsoever in infection rates.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Masks cannot filter out any virus particles, since they are 200 times smaller than the holes in the masks.

Anecdotal evidence means nothing at all, is all I hear concerning the large numbers of doctors who testify that hydroxychloroquine with zinc is a safe, cheap, and effective treatment for COVID19 - yet the same people are quite willing to accept purely anecdotal evidence that claims that a mask with holes far bigger than the virus, magically lessens severity of a viral infection.

Denmark just did a mask study with 12,000 people, half wore masks, half did not, and there was no difference whatsoever in infection rates.

Stop the lies on that, this has been corrected a million times. viral particles are smaller then the mask, good thing covid is carried on spittle and such that IS caught by the mask. Stop spreading false information.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

no...not exactly.

VERIFY: Wear a mask, new Danish study doesn't prove otherwise | wcnc.com

No. Experts have urged the public to wear masks to prevent the wearer from unknowingly spreading the virus to other people. This study only researched the potential for masks to protect the wearer, and did so in a setting where most of the general populace was not wearing masks themselves.

In fact, the researchers specifically wrote in their paper that it’s wrong to conclude you shouldn’t wear a mask based on their findings.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
STOP WITH THE LIES. For petes sakes your really disgusting right now.

You do know that covid patients are a massive strain on both supplies and personal, that having beds open does not equal having beds for covid patients. Many hospitals are near, or are maxed right now. Nearly 2k deaths today and your way of helping is to spread lies debunked many times.
No name-calling other members. It's against the site rules.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No name-calling other members. It's against the site rules.

No where is there a name calling in there. Closest would be spreading lies which he is in fact doing. downplaying a disease killing 2k people a day and infecting over 200k people a day is disgusting and childish. Act like a grownup and care about the lives to others being effecteed.

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
but hey, eating is overrated anyway, right? ;)

It might end up being tough luck for you, too, as a food delivery guy....after all, if there are no restaurants to deliver food to, you'll be out of a job along with the restaurateurs, won't you?

Of course not, there's an uptick of people who actually COOK their own food bought at grocery stores in lieu of the pandemic. Dining out is optional, and it's a money saver if you don't dine out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here in Nashville TN,
Vanderbilt University hospital is full...there are no beds left.
They are now filling Children's Hospital with patients because of the lack of beds in the adults hospital. (Wife works at Vandy)

Wisconsin is also experiencing a bed shortage from reports I'm hearing.

On Monday we are getting shut down again...no more than 8 to a group.

And my best friend's wife has come down with pneumonia this week. She couldn't stop vomiting.(but got outpatient care only at the hospital) She's a pharmacist and been extremely careful the whole time. We all are expecting a positive Covid-19 test.

I'm very angry at the Anti-mask people who have absolutely no regard for anyone but themselves. They run around and infect everyone with their callous behavior.

Currently about half of the medical staff in America are asymptomatic carriers. There's a reason they are getting the first Trump Vaccines...in hopes that they will stop spreading the virus.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
watch a video by a group of ER physicians who got together to try and get the truth out, but are being censored, called America’s Frontline Doctors

Yeah, do believe in medical expertise of these people like Stella Immanuel

Astral sex with demons, witches, everything that modern medicine forgot about few hundred years ago now alive with America’s Frontline Doctors.

Ridiculous.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Of course not, there's an uptick of people who actually COOK their own food bought at grocery stores in lieu of the pandemic. Dining out is optional, and it's a money saver if you don't dine out.

Oh, I see---it's okay to go to the grocery store and infect people as you buy food to cook at home, just as long as you don't infect people by eating in a restaurant where the food is cooked for you. Gotcha. :)

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh, I see---it's okay to go to the grocery store and infect people as you buy food to cook at home, just as long as you don't infect people by eating in a restaurant where the food is cooked for you. Gotcha. :)

can't tell the difference between a few people in a large store with masks vs, near same number in a resteraunt close to each other where you have to take off the mask to eat?

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
can't tell the difference between a few people in a large store with masks vs, near same number in a resteraunt close to each other where you have to take off the mask to eat?

I was just about to post this. There's a Publix here where all the staff and just about everyone in the store wear masks while shopping, far cry difference than turning your mask into a chin guard as you eat with a group of friends, mouths wide open, chomping, chomping, chomping, talking, laughing, and chomping again.

Never saw the point in reopening restaurants, if everyone has to take their masks off to eat. Defeats the purpose of the spread.

Upvote 0