U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
We’ll see in November if that’s just embarrassment or rationale talking by some of the ‘common’ democrats??? My hunch, the ‘elite’ democrats probably do want to turn-over the ‘dying on the vine’ situation they’ve created to the republicans during the mid-terms, so they can blame them for it all in 2024… they’ll throw anything or anyone under the bus to defeat Trump. He must have really messed up their Washington and world-wide playhouse.

• Informative
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Go for it. I'm interested in evidence supporting the "helped keep Putin" part...
You'd have to read material from conservative sources, since the info you request is likely not available at all from liberal ones. Be a waste of my time don't you think?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That would be funny but it's sad that you actually believe all that
So how did his debts suddenly disappear? Most likely deep pockets would have been Kavanaugh’s father. Admittedly that would have been embarrassing for him to admit. Notice the FBI nor major media had much interest in finding out. So, the right can stop whining about how unfair it is that Hunter’s laptop hasn’t been opened by Geraldo.:ebil:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So how did his debts suddenly disappear? Most likely deep pockets would have been Kavanaugh’s father. Admittedly that would have been embarrassing for him to admit. Notice the FBI nor major media had much interest in finding out. So, the right can stop whining about how unfair it is that Hunter’s laptop hasn’t been opened by Geraldo.:ebil:
When has Joe Biden ever been subjected to the kind of scrutiny Kavanaugh was? The article you linked starts out with a number of ridiculous falsehoods and the amount of money is trivial compared to Hunter's fortune he has made through questionable means

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When has Joe Biden ever been subjected to the kind of scrutiny Kavanaugh was?
Did you miss out on 2020?
The article you linked starts out with a number of ridiculous falsehoods and the amount of money is trivial compared to Hunter's fortune he has made through questionable means
Then you are not concerned about the ethics of lying by a Justice? Okie dokie.
Perhaps it’s time for an ethics code for SCOTUS. You know, good old conflicts of interest, lying under oath…. Stuff like that.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You'd have to read material from conservative sources, since the info you request is likely not available at all from liberal ones. Be a waste of my time don't you think?

Yep. btw, there are accurate sources and inaccurate sources...I don't buy into the "conservative" or "liberal" characterization.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did you miss out on 2020?

Then you are not concerned about the ethics of lying by a Justice? Okie dokie.
Perhaps it’s time for an ethics code for SCOTUS. You know, good old conflicts of interest, lying under oath…. Stuff like that.
You mocked the poll I cited as biased but you can't see how blatantly biased the article you linked is?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I didn't say anything about the election
You said he was in the basement in 2020. I took that as a reference to the legal and fair election where he defeated the incumbent.

So you were trying to say there was no tough questioning for Biden? There were these debates where he faced off with the with champion of the GOP. I mean he apparently did very well against a self-described “really smart guy”, a very tough opponent indeed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The story wasn't just suppressed it was labeled Russian disinformation. I have read some articles that say enough Biden voters have said they wouldn't have voted for him if they knew about the story that it would have changed the results of the election.
So the election was fixed, just not in the way people thought.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
full

This thread had to be severely pruned of off topic posts. Please keep the posts on the topic of the OP.
ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I’d like to think so, but I see many people on forums, media and everyday life still defending Biden. At this point I’m wondering if anything would change their minds, even 2 ½ more years of this insanity.
No doubt about it, I will not be voting for Hunter Biden!

Upvote 0