Minnesota
✟215,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
In November 2020, former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said Twitter made a “mistake” by barring users from sharing The Post’s revelatory report about Hunter Biden’s emails.
“We recognize it as a mistake that we made, both in terms of the intention of the policy and also the enforcement action of not allowing people to share it publicly or privately,” Dorsey said during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, in which he and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg were grilled by lawmakers over their companies’ influence and perceived anti-conservative bias.
Bill Maher says Twitter 'failed' for censoring Post's report on Hunter Biden laptop

There are two concerns I have from this story. One is the continued suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story. Joe Biden misled the people of this country in the presidential debates and still has not been honest about the laptop. When there is potential influence by foreign powers on the president of the United States that story should be well covered. The second concern I have is about the overall suppression of freedom of speech. This is what one side turns to when they are unable to win in an open and fair debate.

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
In November 2020, former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said Twitter made a “mistake” by barring users from sharing The Post’s revelatory report about Hunter Biden’s emails.
“We recognize it as a mistake that we made, both in terms of the intention of the policy and also the enforcement action of not allowing people to share it publicly or privately,” Dorsey said during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, in which he and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg were grilled by lawmakers over their companies’ influence and perceived anti-conservative bias.
Bill Maher says Twitter 'failed' for censoring Post's report on Hunter Biden laptop

There are two concerns I have from this story. One is the continued suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story. Joe Biden misled the people of this country in the presidential debates and still has not been honest about the laptop. When there is potential influence by foreign powers on the president of the United States that story should be well covered. The second concern I have is about the overall suppression of freedom of speech. This is what one side turns to when they are unable to win in an open and fair debate.

The problem you're up against is that people of a certain stripe are all political all the time. They cannot separate their ideological beliefs from anything else in life. We see examples of it in Twitter's suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story and the media in general working as hard and as fast as they could to also suppress it. There are no professional ethics on their part and they cannot suppress their own feelings when they get in the way. We are seeing yet another example of it in the leaking of the draft Supreme Court decision just yesterday. Some clerk -a licensed attorney- or someone else working for the Supreme Court set aside any sense of professional integrity for the sake of their politics. Those people are dangerous. One of these days, if it hasn't already happened, someone is going to go into an emergency room and say the "wrong thing" and be left to die by some ideologue.

• Agree
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The story wasn't just suppressed it was labeled Russian disinformation. I have read some articles that say enough Biden voters have said they wouldn't have voted for him if they knew about the story that it would have changed the results of the election.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The story wasn't just suppressed it was labeled Russian disinformation. I have read some articles that say enough Biden voters have said they wouldn't have voted for him if they knew about the story that it would have changed the results of the election.
You're correct, there was an expert quoted back in October of 2020, just before the election, here is the comment that was posted on Twitter:
“We should view it as a Trump campaign product,” one expert said about the story.
https://twitter.com/globalnews/status/1316582473736900609
Today we know that expert was Nina Jankowicz, Joe's choice to head the the Department of Homeland Security's Disinformation Governance Board:
Biden starts Disinformation Board led by Russia 'expert' who called Hunter's laptop 'Trump product' | Daily Mail Online

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
This is what one side turns to when they are unable to win in an open and fair debate.

Did you accidentally mix up two different posts into one? Because the beginning of this paragraph was about twitter.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You can’t find ten of those people in any one state.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
You can’t find ten of those people in any one state.

But somehow a blind man with able to see things on the laptop. Clearly miracles still exist. Trump Won!

• Haha
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I’d like to think so, but I see many people on forums, media and everyday life still defending Biden. At this point I’m wondering if anything would change their minds, even 2 ½ more years of this insanity.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When there is potential influence by foreign powers on the president of the United States that story should be well covered.

You don't say?

Name one action by Joe Biden that would suggest he is under the influence of some foreign entity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
You don't say?

Name one action by Joe Biden that would suggest he is under the influence of some foreign entity.

Clearly he is under the influence of Ukraine because he is saying bad things about Russia. And is providing weapons to Ukraine that are being used to kill Russian peacekeepers.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You don't say?

Just on a quick inventory… would perpetuating our national suicide count?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're correct, there was an expert quoted back in October of 2020, just before the election, here is the comment that was posted on Twitter:
“We should view it as a Trump campaign product,” one expert said about the story.
https://twitter.com/globalnews/status/1316582473736900609
Today we know that expert was Nina Jankowicz, Joe's choice to head the the Department of Homeland Security's Disinformation Governance Board:
Biden starts Disinformation Board led by Russia 'expert' who called Hunter's laptop 'Trump product' | Daily Mail Online
Poll: One In Six Biden Voters Would Have Changed Their Vote If They Had Known About Scandals Suppressed By Media

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
You were expecting to see it on MSNBC?

No, I was hoping that there was a segment of the population who has the ability to research a candidate and vote accordingly instead of just voting for the picks of the guy who lost.

Upvote 0