Trump: Why allow immigration from poophole countries?

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
At least Trump made his comments during a private White House meeting rather than publicly.

I thought what Trump's supporters liked about him was that he was a straight-shooter who didn't have a "private and public position" that were separate? Or at least, they attacked Clinton relentlessly for suggesting she had a "private and public position".

Now, it seems they have a problem with exposing "private" (in a policy meeting, so semi-private) conversations because he wouldn't make those comments publicly? Very odd.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
It seems to be mostly around Martin Luther King day when the libs start throwing around the most accusations of racism. It seems to be the way they celebrate the day.

Yup. That's it exactly! The holiday exists for no other reason than to celebrate racism. That and hot chocolate. Good call, man. Way to not to horribly and disgustingly miss the point.

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
By the way, yesterday when the President was directly asked if he was racist he responded: "No, I'm not a racist." That would have been a wonderful time to just stop talking. However, as if he was attempting to explicitly destroy his credibility on the issue completely, he continued "I am the least racist person you have ever interviewed."

Ah! So close to approaching almost resembling credible.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
At least Trump made his comments during a private White House meeting rather than publicly.

Clearly he thought that the comments he would say in such a meeting would stay private.

Anyone smarter than the average potato would have noted this administrations history of leaks and quickly realized that is not the case.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
By the way, yesterday when the President was directly asked if he was racist he responded: "No, I'm not a racist." That would have been a wonderful time to just stop talking. However, as if he was attempting to explicitly destroy his credibility on the issue completely, he continued "I am the least racist person you have ever interviewed."

Ah! So close to approaching almost resembling credible.

The man has a problem -- he cannot resist any opportunity to praise himself.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Clearly he thought that the comments he would say in such a meeting would stay private.

Anyone smarter than the average potato would have noted this administrations history of leaks and quickly realized that is not the case.

I went searching for a video of GLaDOS as a potato and didn't realize I'd find a quote that made me actually laugh out loud.

" He's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you just put him in charge of the entire facility. [slow clap again] Good, that's still working. "

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
There's the problem.

I refuse to believe that. I mean, I agree with you: a good amount of uneducated voters contributed to the entire Trump admin.

However, the majority of Trump supporters are NOT dumb.

They know exactly why people are upset, angered, and crying foul.

They purposefully try to ignore the obvious while apologizing for the egrigious.

They deflect and project their own feelings as strawmen, and then scrutinize the navigation around those distractions - as if the very fact you want to evade the mess makes you an arrogant, elitist little "snowflake."

They claim not to be racist or prejudiced, but have no problem expressing what they think are veiled, ambiguous phrases on race.

They try to pretend they are about the ISSUES, not the behavior and representation of the President of the States - as if the issues and a president's representation of the States to the world are separable.

And, that is just on these forums. Interacting in person creates a more interesting list of attributes shared similarly.

They aren't dumb, and I know this because they have no problem exploiting people's prejudice against their intelligence in order to stay "innocently" prejudiced and racist. They do not care about insulting the intelligence of the rest because they don't care about the rest. It is very simple. Don't give them that excuse. They know exactly what they are doing, what they have been doing, and what they will do. As does TRUMP.

He is the Wizard of Oz.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Think like Christ

Jan 11, 2018
Vancouver
✟9,163.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I refuse to believe that. I mean, I agree with you: a good amount of uneducated voters contributed to the entire Trump admin.

However, the majority of Trump supporters are NOT dumb.

They know exactly why people are upset, angered, and crying foul.

They purposefully try to ignore the obvious while apologizing for the egrigious.

They deflect and project their own feelings as strawmen, and then scrutinize the navigation around those distractions - as if the very fact you want to evade the mess makes you an arrogant, elitist little "snowflake."

They claim not to be racist or prejudiced, but have no problem expressing what they thing are veiled, ambiguous phrases on race.

They try to pretend they are about the ISSUES, not the behavior and representation of the President of the States - as if the issues and a resident's representation of the States to the world are separable.

And, that is just on these forums. Interacting in person creates a more interesting list of attributes shared similarly.

They aren't dumb, and I know this because they have no problem exploiting people's prejudice against their intelligence in order to stay "innocently" prejudiced and racist. They do not care about insulting the intelligence of the rest because they don' care about the rest. It is very simple. Don' give them that excuse. They know exactly what they are doing, what they have been doing, and what they will do. As does TRUMP.

He is the Wizard of Oz.
Sorry, my mistake for not making it clear. I was referring to Trump and Trump alone, as I thought the post I quoted did (referring to Trump making these comments at all).

And I agree with your post.

Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
  • Haha
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yup. That's it exactly! The holiday exists for no other reason than to celebrate racism. That and hot chocolate. Good call, man. Way to not to horribly and disgustingly miss the point.

Way to misunderstand....
What I actually said was, "throwing around the most accusations of racism", not celebrate it.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

You're assuming he ever said what he's accused of saying. Many who were there are now reporting that he never said those things. But you know how the media will run with a story of him saying it anyway. Like blood in the water for the MSM, especially around MLK day when the black senators and congressmen can pretend they've just been sent back to the plantation or something.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Way to misunderstand....
What I actually said was, "throwing around the most accusations of racism", not celebrate it.

I humbly apologize. Let me try again.

Yup. That's it exactly! The holiday exists for no other reason throw around the most accusations of racism. That and hot chocolate. Good call, man. Way to not to horribly and disgustingly miss the point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I humbly apologize. Let me try again.

Apology accepted, Captain Needa. :D

tumblr_mhvywhn7rd1rv3w3po1_400.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
You could always go back to previous posts if you've forgotten what we were discussing.

And take the fun out of just winging it? That's not what Trump would do.

On a regular basis.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but that hurt worse than anything.

I didn't say they were Herculean challenges.

Upvote 0